Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
crud, now I have to get DWD!

Poll: Favourite House in "A Song of Ice and Fire/ Game of Thrones"
House Stark
House Lannister
House Greyjoy
House Targaryen
House Bolton
House Baratheon
House Frey
House Bolton
Other
View Results (31 votes)

elevorn
Lorien

Feb 19 2013, 6:09pm

Views: 157
Shortcut
crud, now I have to get DWD! [In reply to] Can't Post

I wasn't going to read it because someone told me nothing new happened. Guess I'll be grabbing that one too.

Subject User Time
Favourite House in "A Song of Ice and Fire/ Game of Thrones" macfalk Send a private message to macfalk Feb 16 2013, 7:15pm
    Targaryen Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Feb 16 2013, 8:34pm
        I can't choose Targaryen Laerasėa Send a private message to Laerasėa Feb 18 2013, 4:14am
    'Winter is coming' Vangalad Send a private message to Vangalad Feb 16 2013, 10:32pm
        Can't wait for season 3 macfalk Send a private message to macfalk Feb 16 2013, 10:41pm
            Indeed Vangalad Send a private message to Vangalad Feb 16 2013, 11:58pm
    Definately House Baratheon Spencissimus Send a private message to Spencissimus Feb 17 2013, 2:18am
    Starks for me too! arithmancer Send a private message to arithmancer Feb 17 2013, 3:53am
    Stark and Martell. *spoilers* BoromirOfWinterfell Send a private message to BoromirOfWinterfell Feb 17 2013, 11:15am
        I was disgusted with Martin *big spoilers* Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Feb 17 2013, 6:29pm
            So you mourned.... macfalk Send a private message to macfalk Feb 17 2013, 7:19pm
                Not so much mourned, Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Feb 17 2013, 10:01pm
                    The manner of the death indeed macfalk Send a private message to macfalk Feb 17 2013, 10:23pm
                    I had trouble with the cow part Laerasėa Send a private message to Laerasėa Feb 18 2013, 4:13am
            About the heritage *spoilers* BoromirOfWinterfell Send a private message to BoromirOfWinterfell Feb 18 2013, 12:11pm
                Yep, that one. / Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Feb 18 2013, 5:31pm
        I feel like I'm watching Clue (*spoilers*) Laerasėa Send a private message to Laerasėa Feb 18 2013, 4:11am
            Sansa is more likeable in FFC and DWD *minor spoilers* BoromirOfWinterfell Send a private message to BoromirOfWinterfell Feb 18 2013, 12:21pm
            I felt similarly about Sansa when I read the first book. *spoilers* arithmancer Send a private message to arithmancer Feb 18 2013, 2:28pm
                I don't think her relatively young age is an excuse for being rude. macfalk Send a private message to macfalk Feb 18 2013, 5:49pm
    I suppose House Martell (*minor spoilers*) Laerasėa Send a private message to Laerasėa Feb 18 2013, 4:22am
        I have to say that is true Ham_Sammy Send a private message to Ham_Sammy Feb 18 2013, 4:38am
            Now that I think about it... BoromirOfWinterfell Send a private message to BoromirOfWinterfell Feb 18 2013, 12:27pm
                I think they have wits macfalk Send a private message to macfalk Feb 18 2013, 12:59pm
        crud, now I have to get DWD! elevorn Send a private message to elevorn Feb 19 2013, 6:09pm
    What is dead may never die! macfalk Send a private message to macfalk Feb 18 2013, 1:00pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.