Questions about your viewing experiences
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Roheryn
Tol Eressea

Feb 2 2013, 9:56pm

Post #1 of 41 (2191 views)
Shortcut
Questions about your viewing experiences Can't Post

Most of us have now seen AUJ a few times, maybe more...and probably you've had some varying experiences for each viewing. Here's a couple of questions for you:

1. Would you rather see it in a fairly packed theater, or with just a few people in there with you, or would you like the theater all to yourself? Why?

2. What's the funniest thing you've overheard other viewers say (I usually hear these things as we're all piling out together afterwards)?

3. Has anything Unexpected happened during any of your viewings?

My answers:

1. I'd rather see it with the theater all to myself, or with only myself and a few friends who are just as geeky as I am. If I'm going by myself, I try to sit in front of everyone else in the theater so I can pretend I have the place to myself. I find other people in there distracting -- I want to be fully immersed in the movie!

2. At my last viewing, I walked out behind a couple of older teenagers and maybe their mother. One of the teens was talking excitedly about Legolas -- I couldn't quite catch what she was saying, but it had to do with her thinking he was supposed to be in this movie. I was thinking, "Yeah! These guys must be really big fans!" But then the next sentence: "But I don't get it...there's just got to be a second movie, right? Don't you think there'll be another one?" So, not only did they not know AUJ was the first of a trilogy, but they weren't even sure that there was even one more movie after AUJ. Sigh.

3. Also at my last viewing -- this was weird and I'm curious whether it's happened to anyone else -- when we all put our 3D glasses on, nothing happened. As in, all couple dozen of us in the audience had our glasses on but the image on screen remained flat and double-imaged (just like it looks when you take the glasses off). We all sat there and individually played with our glasses for a few minutes as the previews kept rolling, then started fidgeting and looking around and realized it wasn't just us, it was everyone. A few of us ran out anxiously to let the staff know, and the problem was fixed a couple minutes later, just before the movie started (thank goodness!!). What in Middle-earth was going on there? Anyone know or have an idea?

And look! I made it through a whole post without once mentioning Thorin's hair! Wink Oh, wait...

Brethil
Half-elven

Feb 2 2013, 10:18pm

Post #2 of 41 (1497 views)
Shortcut
I've never paid so much attention to anyone's hair [In reply to] Can't Post

as much as Thorin's since reading the posts.Heart

I love an empty theater. Exception was Trilogy Tuesday, packed with die hards.

I hear a lot of comments from teens. They have all been positive, and two girls the other day were discussing buying The Hobbit on their kindles when they got home. That made me very, very happy. Will add that to the Greater Good thread.

Nothing Unexpected...except I didn't plan on loving it so much. So count that.

...she took the point at once, but she also took the spoons.

Elizabeth
Half-elven

Feb 2 2013, 10:18pm

Post #3 of 41 (1492 views)
Shortcut
I like to see it making money! [In reply to] Can't Post

A full theatre is great, providing I was able to get a good seat and everyone behaves appropriately.

I took my granddaughter, age 10, to my first viewing of AUJ. She reported developing a crush on Fili and Kili, unfortunately. I agreed that they were really cute. Unsure

My second viewing (I have to brag!) was at the Embassy in Wellington! Good crowds at both.

As for unexpected, nothing at either of these, but I must tell the story of the first time my husband and I saw The Artist. There was no sound. None. We were baffled, but as we had understood it was a "silent movie" we just assumed they were taking silence more seriously than we expected. On the way out we heard other audience members grumbling, and realized there must be a problem.

So, we went back the next night and told the ticket seller our complaint. She first said, "well, it's supposed to be a silent movie," but when we explained that there should have been background music, etc., she consulted her boss and gave us free tickets, promising to ensure that the well-meaning projectionist didn't turn off the sound this time!

(This post was edited by Elizabeth on Feb 2 2013, 10:20pm)

bborchar
Rohan

Feb 2 2013, 11:04pm

Post #4 of 41 (1446 views)
Shortcut
Five times... [In reply to] Can't Post

(all with different people)

1. That depends...I like both. Sometimes I get to screen a movie with my sister before it officially opens (we did it with Lincoln over Thanksgiving when I made it to her theater), and obviously we are the only ones in there. She goes and gets us a bunch of snacks, and we have a good time, talking about it and making fun of the previews. However, I also like seeing it with a crowd, because there's nothing like hearing the reaction of people around you.

2. I'm too busy talking to someone or listening to them to listen to others, so no stories there, I'm afraid ^^

3. When we watched it in HFR, the projector froze up a few times- a little strange, but no biggie. The last very strange thing that happened was when I saw Skyfall, and we could only hear the background music (nothing of what they were saying). I ran out to my sister and told her, and she got it fixed.

belfalas
Bree

Feb 2 2013, 11:18pm

Post #5 of 41 (1449 views)
Shortcut
3: Missing polarizers [In reply to] Can't Post

Dooberry that sits in front of the projector to polarize the light correctly for left/right eyes; the 3D works by putting a different 'twist' on the image for each eye so that the filters on the glasses block the image intended for the other eye. Without the polarisers, (most of) the light will just pass straight through to each eye without any differentiation, and apart from looking a little darker the view through the glasses will look very similar to without.
I'm guessing this wasn't a 3D HFR showing?

AinurOlorin
Half-elven

Feb 2 2013, 11:23pm

Post #6 of 41 (1432 views)
Shortcut
Ehhhhhh.. . . ! Yeah. That is unfortunate. [In reply to] Can't Post

Perhaps subtle hinting, and "but isn't that Bofur a charming fellow," and, "We'll be seeing plenty of Legolas and Thranduil soon." Unsure

To the original poster. . .

I love a full theatere, just like Elizabeth here, and with pretty much the same conditions. Movie going to me is a social experience, like sporting events and concerts. I am tranported to another time and/or place with dozens of other people, most of whom I don't even know, and we share a moment. Hopefully a good one. It is very communally magical in its way. I can be an isolationist in front of my own television. lol

After 7 viewings I cannot say anything untoward has really happened at any of the times I went. And while I have been amused by some of the re-actions of others around me, no one has done anything notably funny. At the first showing at midnight, with my Wizard hat and temporary beard, and my lady along as a lovely Elf Lady, we were probably the amusing thing that happened for some others. lol

In Reply To
A full theatre is great, providing I was able to get a good seat and everyone behaves appropriately.

I took my granddaughter, age 10, to my first viewing of AUJ. She reported developing a crush on Fili and Kili, unfortunately. I agreed that they were really cute. Unsure

My second viewing (I have to brag!) was at the Embassy in Wellington! Good crowds at both.

As for unexpected, nothing at either of these, but I must tell the story of the first time my husband and I saw The Artist. There was no sound. None. We were baffled, but as we had understood it was a "silent movie" we just assumed they were taking silence more seriously than we expected. On the way out we heard other audience members grumbling, and realized there must be a problem.

So, we went back the next night and told the ticket seller our complaint. She first said, "well, it's supposed to be a silent movie," but when we explained that there should have been background music, etc., she consulted her boss and gave us free tickets, promising to ensure that the well-meaning projectionist didn't turn off the sound this time!

"Hear me, hounds of Sauron, Gandalf is here! Fly if you value your foul skins, I will shrivel you from tail to snout if you step within this circle!"

"Do not be to eager to deal out death in judgement. Even the very wise cannot see all ends."

belfalas
Bree

Feb 2 2013, 11:23pm

Post #7 of 41 (1407 views)
Shortcut
four times... [In reply to] Can't Post

1. Theatre not particuarly full at any of them; I'd actually relish the opportunity to attend with a packed house for a change. Sigh...
2. See (1) heard nothing!
3. Realised I'd miscalculated timings on viewing #4, and that I'd have to leave 45 minutes before the end. That was a real bummer as it was the last opportunity to see it in HFR 3D before they pulled it for Les Mis., and the part I most wanted to see was the eagles at the end. To say I was pissed is an understatement, and somewhat blew the whole experience. Bugger.

I'm now waiting for it to come back in HFR 3D... which will probably be December. Sod it.

Eowyn3
Rivendell

Feb 2 2013, 11:42pm

Post #8 of 41 (1399 views)
Shortcut
6 times total [In reply to] Can't Post

First time was the midnight preview and theater was packed. Of course I love that and seeing more people in costumes is a lot of fun.
Second and third time packed, was fun too.
Fourth time plus, theater was not full and we did not have people around us. I enjoy that too because you can laugh out loud at the funny scenes before they happen without people giving you funny looks.
I just like watching it. Hope to catch it one more time.

I like Thorin's hair too!

CathrineB
Rohan

Feb 2 2013, 11:43pm

Post #9 of 41 (1410 views)
Shortcut
Alrighty then [In reply to] Can't Post

1. Would you rather see it in a fairly packed theater, or with just a few people in there with you, or would you like the theater all to yourself? Why?
I personally LOVE when the theater is packed! That's half the fun with going to the movies! Of course it's not always fun if there's one or two assholes that ruins the experience, but that is rarely to me. But most of the time I just love seeing, hearing others reaction, enjoying the movie etc. Especially with movies like the Hobbit because at the premieres 99,99% of them is full of fans after all. Having the theater to myself isn't that fun. I have my TV home for that.

2. What's the funniest thing you've overheard other viewers say (I usually hear these things as we're all piling out together afterwards)?
I got so many memories of various little things from viewings, but I can't remember half of them right at this moment. But some then. Maybe not overhearing, but during one of the viewings of "Return of the King" it was packed and there was a young woman beside me with her boyfriend or whatever and when the movie came to where Arwen and Aragorn was reunited she just broke down sobbing and I just twisted in my seat to keep myself from laughing. It was cute and so funny. I usually remember many small details from viewings, even like ten years ago with RotK.

Not really no. Once a movie stopped in the middle of showing once, but started again later. Hardly anything to write home about XD

(This post was edited by CathrineB on Feb 2 2013, 11:45pm)

imin
Valinor

Feb 3 2013, 12:33am

Post #10 of 41 (1360 views)
Shortcut
2 times [In reply to] Can't Post

Seen it two times - once on opening night (Real3D) so pretty big fans - were well behaved. Second time was just after new year in IMAX 3D HFR and was packed again. The viewing experiences cannot be compared IMAX was an infinitely better experience.

If im honest i would rather see it completely by myself or with just friends who i know will be into it. Not very sociable i know but honestly i dont care if others who i dont know like it or not and for me its not a social experience - its in the dark facing away from everyone else with blaring sound to drown out the voices of idiots. For me it is a chance to escape reality and enter the world presented by the director, actors etc and the darkness, sound and massive screen help to achieve this.

If i could i would pay to rent out the entire screening for myself. The only time it can work is for horror or comedy, every other time, i dont want to know im in a cinema as i want to be IN the films world. Basically the exact same feeling as you Roheryn.

I have heard for a few thousand dollars/pounds the studio will fly out to your house with home cinema and under arm guard play the film - potentially doable if i win the lottery, lol.

Funniest for me was an older man as he was getting up said 'well that was s**t' which as it happened just as the lights went up and things just made me laugh. The other comments werent that funny more just generic, that was good, not as good as lotr or that was great wanna see it in HFR again.

Nope both times the audiences have been very well behaved especially considering there was almost not a spare seat in the screenings. I was very happy - i can cope with audiences like that - laughed at funny bits, made appropriate noises for other times but mostly were as quiet as a mouse.

AinurOlorin
Half-elven

Feb 3 2013, 12:46am

Post #11 of 41 (1366 views)
Shortcut
Ha. Your 1st response [In reply to] Can't Post

is almost identical to mine. I understand you perfectly, and entirely agree. I am only amused to be alone in a movie theater about five minutes before any previews start, as an empty auditorium is great for testing the carry capacity of my singing voice. Once the previews start, I like to see other seats in the seats, especially if it is a movie I like, for exactly many of the reasons you mentioned.

In Reply To
I personally LOVE when the theater is packed! That's half the fun with going to the movies! Of course it's not always fun if there's one or two assholes that ruins the experience, but that is rarely to me. But most of the time I just love seeing, hearing others reaction, enjoying the movie etc. Especially with movies like the Hobbit because at the premieres 99,99% of them is full of fans after all. Having the theater to myself isn't that fun. I have my TV home for that.

I got so many memories of various little things from viewings, but I can't remember half of them right at this moment. But some then. Maybe not overhearing, but during one of the viewings of "Return of the King" it was packed and there was a young woman beside me with her boyfriend or whatever and when the movie came to where Arwen and Aragorn was reunited she just broke down sobbing and I just twisted in my seat to keep myself from laughing. It was cute and so funny. I usually remember many small details from viewings, even like ten years ago with RotK.

Not really no. Once a movie stopped in the middle of showing once, but started again later. Hardly anything to write home about XD

"Hear me, hounds of Sauron, Gandalf is here! Fly if you value your foul skins, I will shrivel you from tail to snout if you step within this circle!"

"Do not be to eager to deal out death in judgement. Even the very wise cannot see all ends."

Gelir
Bree

Feb 3 2013, 12:55am

Post #12 of 41 (1349 views)
Shortcut
Viewings [In reply to] Can't Post

1. I've never seen it in an empty theater, so I'm not completely sure how I'd feel about it. Hopefully it'll happen so I can find out. Otherwise, I like seeing the theater full, but i generally prefer it when there are less people. It doesn't matter that much as long as everyone is quiet though.

2. I heard someone say "I didn't realize they weren't going to finish the movie." :) Someone explained that it was a trilogy, and she said she knew that but was still expecting more of a conclusion.

One little thing I've noticed at a lot of showings is that some people gasp excitedly when Gollum first appears. :) I think some viewers had no idea he'd be in the movie.

3. At two showings, something was off with the surround sound - maybe a speaker was out. You couldn't hear the doorbell when Fili and Kili or the large group of dwarves arrived, and you couldn't hear the warg prior to Bilbo asking if it was a wolf. It seemed that the audience was a little confused. But everything else on the movie could be heard.

CathrineB
Rohan

Feb 3 2013, 1:00am

Post #13 of 41 (1350 views)
Shortcut
I know right? [In reply to] Can't Post

Like with "the Hobbit" now on the premiere there were like moments people reacted to things and you KNOW they have read the book. Like when Balin says "Azog learned that day that the line of Durin would not be so easily defeated" (more or less) and then the clip showed Fili and Kili. The reaction then was this muted 'aww' and THAT is moments I love. To me that is what I love about going to the theater, especially concerning LotR and the Hobbit. Also like when Bilbo says "I believe the worse is over" and half the theater went like "Hah" or "Yeah right." lol.

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Feb 3 2013, 1:05am

Post #14 of 41 (1387 views)
Shortcut
But... what about Thorin's hair? ;) [In reply to] Can't Post

GOOD QUESTIONS... and a worthy attempt at dealing with withdrawal. *twitch*

All of the above :)

I love seeing the premier with a room full of geeks; but I've found the best viewings are when there's only a few people who haven't seen The Hobbit before and are totally into it. They laugh, they gasp, they whisper to each other at those special moments/comments. I really have fun with those groups. If I can get the theatre to myself, that's great; but it didn't happen with TH:AUJ... yet :)

It wasn't funny... but it was noteworthy for me. "It was almost as good as Twilight." *upchuck* But there was that one time when someone said, "When I was here the last time, there was this lady dressed up as a Black Rider." *points at self* :) THEN there was another time when I overheard an elderly couple talking about how different the movie was fromt he book. I couldn't help myself... we had about a 15 minute conversation about why there were changes and how Jackson's version of the story is worthy of appreciation ;)

Not really. The only unexpected thing was how awesome my theatre managers and workers are. Both the manager and assistant manager have since signed my "Signlanguage" book that TORnsibbies, cast, crew and others have signed.

*toasts Ro* Here's to more good times, Roheryn :) THANKS!

First draft of TH:AUJ Geeky Observation List - updated list coming soon

sample

I'm SO HAPPY these new films take me back to that magical world!!

TIME Google Calendar
TORn's Geeky Observations Lists (updated soon)

Jeremy
Rivendell

Feb 3 2013, 2:05am

Post #15 of 41 (1349 views)
Shortcut
my answers: [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To

1. Packed. Make it more fun.

2. At the end, some people dressed in renaissance faire-like clothing were talking about how the third Hobbit movie will be about Arwen mostly.

3. Rude kids making noise. Guy yelled "shut up." Usher went over to them.

AinurOlorin
Half-elven

Feb 3 2013, 2:32am

Post #16 of 41 (1338 views)
Shortcut
TABA stands for. . . [In reply to] Can't Post

Thinking About Banging Arwen???? Whaaa? lol. Thrilled About Being Arwen? Thranduil Admires Beautiful Arwen? Where on earth did they get the notion that Film Three would focus on Arwen?? As lovely as she is, I rather hope they are wrong. lol

In Reply To

In Reply To

2. At the end, some people dressed in renaissance faire-like clothing were talking about how the third Hobbit movie will be about Arwen mostly.

Kimtc
Rohan

Feb 3 2013, 2:33am

Post #17 of 41 (1329 views)
Shortcut
8 times so far [In reply to] Can't Post

1. I've usually had good sized audiences with me, but when I saw it in 3D IMAX it was the middle of the day and I was one of four people in this ginormous theater. As much as I disliked the format (it needed HFR, too, "trifecta vision"), I loved being in there with no one around me. I felt like a movie mogul in my giant home theater. Possibly just like PJ at home.

2. The second time I went was the first time I saw it with an audience of "civilians" (the first was the midnight premiere with people in costume, etc.). When Bilbo came to in the caverns of the mountain, someone yelled "It's Gollum!" Like it was a huge surprise. Everyone broke up.

3. The last time I went the same thing happened to our showing: when we put on our 3D glasses it still looked fuzzy and pink and green. Everyone looked at everyone else, convinced that only their own glasses didn't work. Finally during what was the last preview a girl got up and went to tell management. If she hadn't, we probably would have all sat there like idiots. It got fixed just in time.

Elizabeth
Half-elven

Feb 3 2013, 2:49am

Post #18 of 41 (1338 views)
Shortcut
This is sounding like a common occurrance: [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
3. The last time I went the same thing happened to our showing: when we put on our 3D glasses it still looked fuzzy and pink and green. Everyone looked at everyone else, convinced that only their own glasses didn't work. Finally during what was the last preview a girl got up and went to tell management. If she hadn't, we probably would have all sat there like idiots. It got fixed just in time.

You would think 3D was common enough by now that theater staffs would have learned how to set it up properly. But already several people in this thread have reported problems.

arithmancer
Grey Havens

Feb 3 2013, 3:05am

Post #19 of 41 (1314 views)
Shortcut
my answers [In reply to] Can't Post

1. I like a fairly full theater. I enjoy audience reactions, and being part of that, particularly for funny moments in movies, and AUJ had plenty.

2. I can't recall overhearing anything noteworthy from strangers. Just generic 'that was good' sorts of comments.

3. Unfortunately, yes. The first time I took my sons to see it, a teenaged girl started a violent altercation with someone else (one of her friends? I did not see it and did not encourage my sons to look, but could hear the sounds of it) and was escorted, swearing and yelling, out of the theater by a police officer. This was before the previews had started (we were early to ensure we got good seats).

MistyMountain
Lorien

Feb 3 2013, 3:06am

Post #20 of 41 (1316 views)
Shortcut
6 times so far [In reply to] Can't Post

-First few times were fairly crowded. In theory, I would say I prefer only a few people but my experiences with a good number of people in the audience have been positive. Love it when people laugh and gasp at appropriate moments. My second viewing was with my mom who became a big fan of LOTR after getting infected with my ME-fan virus (alas, there's no cure!). But she had not read the Hobbit. So I got a huge kick out of her reaction at the end when Thorin looks done for and the orc (as per Azog's orders) has a sword to Thorin's neck. Thorin reaches out desperately to grab his sword. I could hear my mom draw her breath and her hand reached out also. I almost felt I should reassure her but then Bilbo came to the rescue!

Never really heard any memorable comments and had no notable problems at any viewing (yet). I hope to get in #7 tomorrow in Manhattan at what is reputed to be the only "true" IMAX theatre in the city. Not sure what that means but I hope to find outSmile

Jeremy
Rivendell

Feb 3 2013, 3:36am

Post #21 of 41 (1314 views)
Shortcut
don't judge a book by its cover [In reply to] Can't Post

I don't know but it was funny because they were dressed like they should know! There was another guy (this is of the people who stayed after the credits) who did NOT fill any stereotypes and he was talking about The Silmarillion. :)

In Reply To
Thinking About Banging Arwen???? Whaaa? lol. Thrilled About Being Arwen? Thranduil Admires Beautiful Arwen? Where on earth did they get the notion that Film Three would focus on Arwen?? As lovely as she is, I rather hope they are wrong. lol

In Reply To

In Reply To

Roheryn
Tol Eressea

Feb 3 2013, 4:10am

Post #22 of 41 (1282 views)
Shortcut
Interesting... [In reply to] Can't Post

I'd been wondering just how it is that 3D glasses work...thanks for that.

This was actually a 3D HFR showing...does that make a difference?

AinurOlorin
Half-elven

Feb 3 2013, 4:21am

Post #23 of 41 (1288 views)
Shortcut
Ugh! They may have been Posers!!! lol [In reply to] Can't Post

lol. Though I don't really mind that type either. Sometimes they are fun to meet at movies and the like. Movie firsters who are really into it, but don't know the actual underlying story. At the best of times you get to chat them up and reveal the glory of the cannon to them before or after the movie, which can be lots of fun.

In Reply To
I don't know but it was funny because they were dressed like they should know! There was another guy (this is of the people who stayed after the credits) who did NOT fill any stereotypes and he was talking about The Silmarillion. :)

In Reply To

In Reply To

In Reply To

Old Toby
Grey Havens

Feb 3 2013, 6:36am

Post #24 of 41 (1307 views)
Shortcut
Oh goodie! Another fun thread! [In reply to] Can't Post

And here are my answers after my 16th viewing (three times in 2D and the rest in my preferred 3D HFR format):

Would you rather see it in a fairly packed theater, or with just a few people in there with you, or would you like the theater all to yourself? Why?
I like to see it initially the day it comes out. Me and about a dozen of my friends go in costume. No shame! I like having a lot of people in the theater for the simple reason that it makes me happy to see this movie make lots of money! And I really enjoy having people who have never seen it before in the theater too at this late date, like there was today. They laugh, gasp, etc. at all the places we all did when we first saw it. Now that I've seen it so many times, and since it isn't playing in the 3D HFR format anymore where I live, I'd just as soon see it with just a few people in the theater...by myself or with a couple of friends. For one thing, I like having some space between me and other people. I get claustrophobic a bit in crowds. Second, I can sit where I like to sit. (I swear, they ought to just go ahead and ingrave my name in the seat I usually sit in, I've sat there so many times!)

What's the funniest thing you've overheard other viewers say (I usually hear these things as we're all piling out together afterwards)?
I overheard one young lady, who obviously had just seen it for the first time, say,"I can't believe the critics didn't like this movie! I loved it!" Ahhh, that made me feel so good! LOL!

Has anything Unexpected happened during any of your viewings?
No, nothing unexpected has ever happened. It's odd, what some of you have experienced with your 3D glasses. I noticed some people have put them on even before they are instructed to. I've never understood that, since everything on the screen before the "Please Put On Your 3D Glasses" notice is filmed in 2D. Then there was one guy who didn't want the theater's 3D glasses. I can only assume he brought his own!

"Age is always advancing and I'm fairly sure it's up to no good." Harry Dresden (Jim Butcher)

Alcarcalime
Tol Eressea

Feb 3 2013, 9:21am

Post #25 of 41 (1252 views)
Shortcut
Okey. Dokey! [In reply to] Can't Post

1. Would you rather see it in a fairly packed theater, or with just a few people in there with you, or would you like the theater all to yourself? Why? I prefer to see it in an empty theater. The emptier the better. Why? Because I don't like all the noise and distraction and because I am so sensitive to perfume/scent and there is always someone who has taken a bath in it and then I get sick. Now, the theater we attend as started spraying something into the air. It smells like burnt popcorn and some heavy floral scent. The day after each time we were there, I have been sick. The one time we went two days in a row, I was REALLY sick.

2. What's the funniest thing you've overheard other viewers say (I usually hear these things as we're all piling out together afterwards)? Nothing.

3. Has anything Unexpected happened during any of your viewings? Not really. Just some stupid woman talking on her cell phone and wouldn't stop just because it was bothering those around her.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.