Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
Prayers needed

RangerLady23
Lorien

Jan 17 2013, 7:41pm

Views: 259
Shortcut
Prayers needed Can't Post

Okay fellow Ringers, I need a little help here. My Grandma who has been with me all my life and who taught me to read and cook,embroidery and pretty much everything else I love to do, has been in the hospital and now the nursing home since Monday and they say she had a major stroke.
She has listened to all my million hour long conversations about LotR and has been there for me in every aspect of my life.
If you can pray for her and lend her your strength it would mean so much to me and my family. Heart
Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart and May the Grace of the Valar protect you and God Bless!
Namarie, RangerLady23

Subject User Time
Prayers needed RangerLady23 Send a private message to RangerLady23 Jan 17 2013, 7:41pm
    Much strength to you and your family Rosie-with-the-ribbons Send a private message to Rosie-with-the-ribbons Jan 17 2013, 7:49pm
        Prayers RangerLady23 Send a private message to RangerLady23 Jan 17 2013, 8:15pm
    I'll be thinking of you and your grandmother. Kassandros Send a private message to Kassandros Jan 17 2013, 7:52pm
    Prayers for you, RangerLady. Kelly of Water's Edge Send a private message to Kelly of Water's Edge Jan 17 2013, 11:54pm
    The love between you both is beautiful and touching. silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Jan 18 2013, 12:07am
    Yes, you have my prayers--although my grandmothers Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Jan 18 2013, 1:13am
    You and your grandma Kimi Send a private message to Kimi Jan 18 2013, 2:31am
    Done. SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Jan 18 2013, 2:45am
        Done, too. Eowyn of Penns Woods Send a private message to Eowyn of Penns Woods Jan 18 2013, 6:13pm
    Praying for strength, for her and for you. Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Jan 18 2013, 3:39am
    A lovely request Nienna Send a private message to Nienna Jan 18 2013, 4:54am
    She sounds like a special lady zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jan 18 2013, 9:18am
    I never knew my grandparents.... dormouse Send a private message to dormouse Jan 18 2013, 9:28am
    Oh, my! dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Jan 18 2013, 11:09am
    I'll think of both you and your Grandmother! BoromirOfWinterfell Send a private message to BoromirOfWinterfell Jan 18 2013, 11:46am
    oh my... Absolutely! grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Jan 18 2013, 5:43pm
    Will do! kiwifan Send a private message to kiwifan Jan 18 2013, 6:25pm
    Good wishes coming your way! sherlock Send a private message to sherlock Jan 19 2013, 1:44pm
    I'll be praying burgahobbit Send a private message to burgahobbit Jan 19 2013, 10:24pm
    How is your Grandmother doing? grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Jan 20 2013, 4:21pm
    prayers... swordwhale Send a private message to swordwhale Jan 20 2013, 8:39pm
    will do.... malla Send a private message to malla Jan 21 2013, 2:27am
    Thank you all! RangerLady23 Send a private message to RangerLady23 Jan 24 2013, 6:56pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.