Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Fan Art:
Thanks

RalphDamiani
Rivendell

Jan 9 2013, 2:46pm

Views: 104
Shortcut
Thanks [In reply to] Can't Post

Are you on an LCD monitor? Mine is LED, so it might be they look darker on LCD. I managed to post larger versions when you click on them. That should help those with darker monitors.

In any case, thank you for the kind words. :)

Subject User Time
My small Tolkien gallery RalphDamiani Send a private message to RalphDamiani Jan 8 2013, 7:46pm
    I love the picture of Telperion imin Send a private message to imin Jan 9 2013, 2:50am
    The Two Trees would look amazing on my wall ;-) / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jan 9 2013, 8:21am
    Thank you! RalphDamiani Send a private message to RalphDamiani Jan 9 2013, 12:20pm
    Fingolfin v Morgoth Beren0nehanded Send a private message to Beren0nehanded Jan 9 2013, 1:06pm
        Thank you! RalphDamiani Send a private message to RalphDamiani Jan 9 2013, 2:44pm
    spectacular command of light. Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jan 9 2013, 1:39pm
        Thanks RalphDamiani Send a private message to RalphDamiani Jan 9 2013, 2:46pm
    art swordwhale Send a private message to swordwhale Jan 11 2013, 6:33pm
        Thank you very much! :) // RalphDamiani Send a private message to RalphDamiani Jan 11 2013, 8:23pm
    these are gorgeous Elenorflower Send a private message to Elenorflower Jan 21 2013, 10:18pm
        Thanks Elenor! RalphDamiani Send a private message to RalphDamiani Jan 23 2013, 7:07pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.