Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Questions that need answering

peace1993
Bree

Jan 6 2013, 1:22pm

Views: 656
Shortcut
Questions that need answering Can't Post

The day is saw the hobbit will live on in my mind till I die. Being a huge fan of the books and the movies, I was brimming with excitement and anticipation as I went to the theater on the release date. But, Alas!-I was struck by a bolt of lightning when they said that there where some technical errors and the film would only be shown three days later (only theater in a 100km radius to show the film). I had waited for at least five years for these movies to be released, regularly following all the video blogs and news surrounding them. I was gobsmacked at that moment and I returned home and watched some LOTR in silence to ease the pain. However, fate had another path in store for me. My friend called me in the evening and said that the problem had been fixed. I immediately went to the theater, saw the move and boy did I love it!! Since then, I have seen the movie 2 more times.
i.e.
3D:2 times
2D: 1 time (preferred this more)
Do you have a story to tell? How many times have you seen the film? In which format? And which one did you prefer?

Sam: Trust a Brandybuck and a Took.
Merry: What? That was just a detour, a shortcut.
Sam: Shortcut to what?
Pippin: Mushrooms!

(This post was edited by peace1993 on Jan 6 2013, 1:24pm)

Subject User Time
Questions that need answering peace1993 Send a private message to peace1993 Jan 6 2013, 1:22pm
    Saw it 2D 24fps with friends and was underwhelmed... QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jan 6 2013, 2:13pm
        Well I think it would be an exaggeration to say that anyone would feel like they were in the movie Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Jan 6 2013, 3:13pm
            I think that's rediculous... QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jan 6 2013, 3:22pm
                Yes, that's true, it does look a lot more lifelike Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Jan 6 2013, 3:51pm
            Where you sit does make a difference Nienna Send a private message to Nienna Jan 6 2013, 6:17pm
        Agree with your girlfriend... Arannir Send a private message to Arannir Jan 6 2013, 5:12pm
    4th time in 3d Mr. Arkenstone (isaac) Send a private message to Mr. Arkenstone (isaac) Jan 6 2013, 3:32pm
        PJ (or Andrew Lesnie?) really knows how to frame a shot to look good in 3D // QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Jan 6 2013, 3:57pm
            I guess so Mr. Arkenstone (isaac) Send a private message to Mr. Arkenstone (isaac) Jan 6 2013, 4:12pm
    3 times in HFR "REAL 3D" Tintallė Send a private message to Tintallė Jan 6 2013, 7:16pm
    The movie was quite an unexpected journey for me... Aruakar Send a private message to Aruakar Jan 6 2013, 9:25pm
    I loved it. flameofudun Send a private message to flameofudun Jan 7 2013, 3:23am
        Hear Hear!! // ryouko Send a private message to ryouko Jan 7 2013, 3:25am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.