Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
I thought we'd have some fun

Ziggy Stardust
Gondor

Jan 3 2013, 12:52am

Views: 503
Shortcut
I thought we'd have some fun Can't Post

Okay, so I'm sick with a sinus infection right now, which has probably made me delirious enough to make this thread.
All right then...Out of everyone in The Hobbit, the novel and the film adaptation, if the music we have in real life existed in Middle-Earth, what do you think the characters of The Hobbit would listen to? It can be any character in The Hobbit novel and movie, and can be any genre, artist, etc. Get creative!

For Saruman, Mike Oldfield, ambient and new age.

Galadriel and Elrond, Enya, Clannad, new age.

Fili and Kili, the Ramones.

Azog, death metal

Bilbo, the Beatles and David Bowie. Seriously, I can picture him singing Bowie songs while he's cleaning the house. Blush

Okay, everyone else's turn.

Subject User Time
I thought we'd have some fun Ziggy Stardust Send a private message to Ziggy Stardust Jan 3 2013, 12:52am
    Radagast... Aragalen the Green Send a private message to Aragalen the Green Jan 3 2013, 12:58am
    hmmm... Simon Send a private message to Simon Jan 3 2013, 1:01am
    Personally... AV-73 Send a private message to AV-73 Jan 3 2013, 1:19am
        Because we all know... Simon Send a private message to Simon Jan 3 2013, 1:22am
            My thoughts exactly !! AV-73 Send a private message to AV-73 Jan 3 2013, 1:41am
                Also... AV-73 Send a private message to AV-73 Jan 3 2013, 1:50am
                Excellent piece! Simon Send a private message to Simon Jan 3 2013, 2:44am
    music, music, music ryouko Send a private message to ryouko Jan 3 2013, 1:48am
        Saruman :) Aragalen the Green Send a private message to Aragalen the Green Jan 3 2013, 2:46am
            thanks. :P ryouko Send a private message to ryouko Jan 3 2013, 2:54am
                Ha! Me too Aragalen the Green Send a private message to Aragalen the Green Jan 3 2013, 3:20am
        I think he can groove to ABBA Ziggy Stardust Send a private message to Ziggy Stardust Jan 4 2013, 2:28am
    Radagast... Longbottom Leaf Send a private message to Longbottom Leaf Jan 3 2013, 2:05am
    I know flameofudun Send a private message to flameofudun Jan 3 2013, 3:28am
    Gandalf ShadowFax ForestPark Jan 3 2013, 12:03pm
        Radagast 2 ForestPark Jan 3 2013, 12:12pm
    Rhosgobel rabbits: Run Like Hell by Pink Floyd.// Plurmo Send a private message to Plurmo Jan 3 2013, 3:57pm
    Thorin Oakenshield Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jan 3 2013, 4:02pm
    Dwalin -- Heavy metal or country?? sevilodorf Send a private message to sevilodorf Jan 3 2013, 4:20pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.