Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
My Second Son Graduated from Primary School Today! :)

Kelvarhin
Half-elven

Dec 17 2012, 3:45am

Views: 251
Shortcut
My Second Son Graduated from Primary School Today! :) Can't Post

I'm one very proud Mum today, my second son has graduated from Primary School and he won an award for Most Improved! Couldn't believe it when his name was called out Heart

As many of you know, all three of my boys are autistic, so this achievement is a very big deal for us, when we think what all the "experts" told us to expect when they were diagnosed. Can't keep the smile off my face CoolHeart

My gorgeous boy with his Graduation Certificate

With his equally proud Dad! Heart

With Me Smile

The Four Amigos! Cool My Evan with his three best mates Smile

With his graduation present from Mr Kel and I and his Gold Award Medal

Close up of his Graduation present and his Most Improved Award Heart

Congratulations Sweetheart, we're so very proud of you! EvilHeart

*hugs, love & blessings all*
Kel x

Bag ENZ Home of the Hobbit *with thanks to cameragod ;D*

One by one they faded, and fell into shadow...

One book to rule them all
One book to find them
One book to bring them all
And in TORn bind them
In the land of TORnadoes...where the brilliant play

Subject User Time
My Second Son Graduated from Primary School Today! :) Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Dec 17 2012, 3:45am
    Way-to-go mom:)! silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Dec 17 2012, 4:44am
        Thanks sil :) Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Dec 18 2012, 2:44am
    Congratulations to your son! zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Dec 17 2012, 7:16am
        Thanks zarabia! Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Dec 18 2012, 2:45am
    Congratulations to the family B-) Earl Send a private message to Earl Dec 17 2012, 7:47am
        LOL... cheers Earl Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Dec 18 2012, 2:46am
    Wonderful! Thanks for sharing. // sador Send a private message to sador Dec 17 2012, 11:37am
        I just couldn't resist :-) // Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Dec 18 2012, 2:47am
    What a terrific accomplishment! Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Dec 17 2012, 5:42pm
        He's done so well this year Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Dec 18 2012, 2:50am
    Aww, look how proud he is! AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Dec 17 2012, 6:16pm
        Yeah.. Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Dec 18 2012, 2:53am
    Congratulations to him and everyone! dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Dec 17 2012, 9:47pm
        Thanks dernie :) Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Dec 18 2012, 3:01am
    Well done! Congratulations to your son! ShyElf Send a private message to ShyElf Dec 18 2012, 3:27am
        Thanks ShyElf :) Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Dec 18 2012, 3:41am
    Lovely Starling Send a private message to Starling Dec 18 2012, 6:45am
        Cheers birdie! :) // Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Dec 18 2012, 7:56am
    Congratulations! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Dec 18 2012, 7:43am
        Thanks Daniel Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Dec 18 2012, 7:58am
    How exciting! SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Dec 18 2012, 7:01pm
        Thanks SirD :) Kelvarhin Send a private message to Kelvarhin Dec 19 2012, 2:02am
    Woohoo!!! Congratulations!!! :D grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Dec 20 2012, 12:24am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.