Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Lord of the Rings:
Fourth Marshal of the Riddermark

Lausus
Bree

Dec 13 2012, 4:02am

Views: 263
Shortcut
Fourth Marshal of the Riddermark [In reply to] Can't Post

I remember them commenting on that stand-in during the Extended Edition Commentaries. He was supposed to be replaced with Karl Urban, but they forgot, so PJ just dubbed him the Fourth Marshal of the Riddermark or something like that.

Subject User Time
Did anyone at the marathon yesterday notice...? cardslash02 Send a private message to cardslash02 Dec 9 2012, 8:53pm
    I've noticed one of those Carne Send a private message to Carne Dec 9 2012, 8:57pm
    the frodo bit was in the "old" version sevilodorf Send a private message to sevilodorf Dec 10 2012, 2:13am
    Yup! HRHMortimer Send a private message to HRHMortimer Dec 10 2012, 2:38pm
        1 thing that stood out..at Balin's Tomb Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Dec 10 2012, 3:51pm
    well Durhil Send a private message to Durhil Dec 11 2012, 10:14am
        The worse one for me is at the the end of TTT DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Dec 11 2012, 11:30am
            It's atrocious Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Dec 11 2012, 3:09pm
                I like the look of the guys face DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Dec 11 2012, 4:07pm
                    Well they didn't! Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Dec 11 2012, 5:01pm
                        I think I missed your sarcasm in your first reply DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Dec 11 2012, 5:09pm
                            No, you didn't Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Dec 11 2012, 5:13pm
            I imagine Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Dec 11 2012, 8:27pm
                Fourth Marshal of the Riddermark Lausus Send a private message to Lausus Dec 13 2012, 4:02am
            LOL Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Dec 11 2012, 9:42pm
            In that same scene Kristin Thompson Send a private message to Kristin Thompson Dec 14 2012, 1:51am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.