Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
Australia has to wait until 26 December (yoiks!)

Elijah B.

Dec 9 2012, 5:28am

Views: 554
Shortcut
Australia has to wait until 26 December (yoiks!) Can't Post

So it turns out that, unlike most of the world, Australia won't get to see the Hobbit until 26 December (Boxing Day). Only Poland and Vietnam have to wait longer for the release.

This rather takes the gloss off a viewing, for me at least; after all the build up and anticipation from the movie promotion I don't feel in much of a hurry anymore to see the movie.

"The man who sets out to carry a cat by its tail learns something that will always be useful and which never will grow dim or doubtful" - Mark Twain.

(This post was edited by Elijah B. on Dec 9 2012, 5:30am)

Subject User Time
Australia has to wait until 26 December (yoiks!) Elijah B. Send a private message to Elijah B. Dec 9 2012, 5:28am
    That's bad Metal Slug Send a private message to Metal Slug Dec 9 2012, 5:33am
        This drives me nuts! Avnar Send a private message to Avnar Dec 9 2012, 5:54am
    I'm not too fussed about the extra wait Spencissimus Send a private message to Spencissimus Dec 9 2012, 6:02am
        I feel you pain. Joe20 Send a private message to Joe20 Dec 9 2012, 6:39am
    Does the same to me. Olessan Send a private message to Olessan Dec 9 2012, 6:27am
    That's harsh.. alienorchid Send a private message to alienorchid Dec 9 2012, 7:34am
    In this day and age ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Dec 9 2012, 10:05am
        this ^ Asy Send a private message to Asy Dec 9 2012, 11:58am
    Don't forget China. ;) Estel78 Send a private message to Estel78 Dec 9 2012, 3:11pm
    it's now getting harder to avoid spoilers titanium_hobbit Send a private message to titanium_hobbit Dec 13 2012, 10:21am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.