Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Peter Jackson and the Hobbit....

FinGolFin
The Shire

Nov 15 2007, 9:39am

Views: 543
Shortcut
Peter Jackson and the Hobbit.... Can't Post

AS MUCH AS I LOVED TLOTR MOVIES AND, AS MUCH AS I LOVED READING THE BOOKS(AMONGST THE TOP OF ALL MY FAVORITE READINGS), PETER JACKSON (P.J.)TOOK TOO MANY LIBERTIES-ASTRAYING TOO MANY TIMES FROM THE BOOK. I KNOW THE REASONS WHY MANY WOULD SAY "THATS WHAT DIRECTORS DO" OR "THEY HAVE TO DO SO". I DO STUDY MOVIES AND AM STUDYING WRITING SCREENPLAYS. NOT THAT THIS SHOULD BE THE MOST IMPORTANT IN JUDGING ANYONE INVOLVED IN MAKING FILMS. BUT, P.J., WAS TOO ARROGANT AND SELF CENTERED IN DOING "TLOTR". I'VE READ THE SILMARILLION, THE HOBBIT, TLOTR, THE MANY UNFINISHED TALES AND THE SHORT STORIES BOOK MANY TIMES OVER (INCLUDING THE MAPS OF MIDDLE EARTH)...A MOVIE OF THE SAME BACKGROUND CAN BE DONE WITOUT THE SAME ACTORS. THE HOBBIT TOOK PLACE SOME FIFTY YEARS BFORE TLOTR.

Subject User Time
Peter Jackson and the Hobbit.... FinGolFin Send a private message to FinGolFin Nov 15 2007, 9:39am
    Welcome again :) grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Nov 15 2007, 3:15pm
    Um... Rabittooth Send a private message to Rabittooth Nov 15 2007, 10:08pm
        Okay... FinGolFin Send a private message to FinGolFin Nov 16 2007, 3:15am
            YES I AM WITH YOU ON THIS squire Send a private message to squire Nov 16 2007, 3:35am
                Easterlings?... FinGolFin Send a private message to FinGolFin Nov 16 2007, 3:39am
                    All Caps... FinGolFin Send a private message to FinGolFin Nov 16 2007, 3:42am
                        glad to hear it! and welcome to Torn, where a.s. Send a private message to a.s. Nov 16 2007, 3:52am
                        Thank you :) grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Nov 17 2007, 12:24pm
                Your explicative expletive is most profoundatory. silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Nov 16 2007, 11:32am
                    !!! Shadowfaxfan Send a private message to Shadowfaxfan Nov 16 2007, 11:59am
                LOLOL! Smeagirl/Girllum Send a private message to Smeagirl/Girllum Nov 16 2007, 2:24pm
                    Only on TORn... Finding Frodo Send a private message to Finding Frodo Nov 17 2007, 1:37am
                        Worser silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Nov 17 2007, 2:40am
                            More better entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Nov 17 2007, 4:21am
                                betterer is worser than more better? a.s. Send a private message to a.s. Nov 17 2007, 4:46am
                                    How about "more betterer"? or "mor betrr" /NT Smeagirl/Girllum Send a private message to Smeagirl/Girllum Nov 17 2007, 4:10pm
                                        hmmm...more betterer is even more worserer, I think ;-) // a.s. Send a private message to a.s. Nov 17 2007, 8:53pm
                                            no-no-no. The goodest and mostest bestest everest! // grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Nov 17 2007, 10:07pm
                            Well, It looks like we got a silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Nov 18 2007, 6:05am
                                we are the betterest, true that!! ;-) // a.s. Send a private message to a.s. Nov 18 2007, 3:30pm
                                    I will concur with my colleague on that consultation with the reiteration: silneldor Send a private message to silneldor Nov 18 2007, 6:00pm
            but see, we do a.s. Send a private message to a.s. Nov 16 2007, 3:38am
    Conflict of interests Milady Send a private message to Milady Nov 16 2007, 3:50am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.