Immortal

Dec 1 2012, 2:40am

Post #1 of 3 (2514 views)
Shortcut
'Guardians of Middle-earth' game trailer Can't Post

just posted on ew.com:
http://popwatch.ew.com/...-earth-game-trailer/

Go medieval in Middle-earth!—EXCLUSIVE 'Guardians of Middle-earth' game trailer

With The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey landing on the big screen in less than two weeks, it’s little surprise a new Lord of the Rings videogame is also hitting the market. Rather than serving up the usual movie-tied mediocrity though, Guardians of Middle-earth is a complementary experience more focused on sword-swinging, spell-spitting action than frolicking through the Shire in short-pants.

A multiplayer online battle arena—or MOBA, as us game geeks call it—Guardians pits two teams of five against each other in epic melees that allow players to litter the cobblestones with corpses from behind class-specific weapons and powers. Those who found Lego Lord of the Rings too tame for their tastes should appreciate the opportunity to tear Gandalf a new one with Gollum’s “My Precious” power—something I’m pretty certain you won’t see in the forthcoming film. Check out the exclusive launch trailer (at the end of the link, above).

LOTR soundtrack website ~ magpie avatar gallery
TORn History Mathom-house ~ Torn Image Posting Guide

flameofudun
Lorien

Dec 5 2012, 4:40am

Post #2 of 3 (2005 views)
Shortcut
Well I'm getting this game for sure! [In reply to] Can't Post

It looks really good!!! It came out today!

iandea14
Rivendell

Dec 6 2012, 7:47am

Post #3 of 3 (2249 views)
Shortcut
Looks cool [In reply to] Can't Post

Looks cool, I'll probably get it and add it to the collection of Lord Of The rings Games.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.