Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
I'm going to wait for the extended edition

haarp
Rivendell

Dec 5 2012, 7:36pm

Views: 1315
Shortcut
I'm going to wait for the extended edition Can't Post

Beat that.

Fellowship theatrical release felt so speedy, it is I admit a perfect run time, but it misses out so much depth in the story. I wonder what PJ will add to the extended editions and if that is why people feel there was a lack of depth to the characters introduction because he had to remove a lot.

I guess all we can do is pray and hope an extended edition exists.

Subject User Time
I'm going to wait for the extended edition haarp Send a private message to haarp Dec 5 2012, 7:36pm
    How can you judge the film, I you don't see it? / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Dec 5 2012, 7:40pm
    I've got a feeling what they are putting in cinemas is pretty much the extended edition Crunchable Birdses Send a private message to Crunchable Birdses Dec 5 2012, 7:42pm
        Yes Kendalf Send a private message to Kendalf Dec 5 2012, 7:48pm
        Aaaaah! Ereinion Nénharma Send a private message to Ereinion Nénharma Dec 5 2012, 8:20pm
            I saw ROTK twice by myself DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Dec 5 2012, 8:36pm
                thought you meant you saw ROTK twice... Chopsta123 Send a private message to Chopsta123 Dec 5 2012, 8:43pm
                Agreed talkingmongoose Send a private message to talkingmongoose Dec 5 2012, 8:44pm
                me too Balrogslunch Send a private message to Balrogslunch Dec 5 2012, 8:49pm
                Hmm... Ereinion Nénharma Send a private message to Ereinion Nénharma Dec 5 2012, 10:09pm
                Except for FOTR the first time Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Dec 6 2012, 1:03am
                    Once with friends is enough. sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Dec 6 2012, 2:04am
                        Yes, I didn't expect to like FOTR at all, but Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Dec 7 2012, 5:36pm
    Extended Danielos Send a private message to Danielos Dec 5 2012, 7:42pm
        Extended Editions Macsen Send a private message to Macsen Dec 5 2012, 7:54pm
            I'm about 99% positive Lindele Send a private message to Lindele Dec 5 2012, 8:07pm
                Nope dave_lf Send a private message to dave_lf Dec 5 2012, 8:29pm
                    Yep, same here waaimasjien Send a private message to waaimasjien Dec 5 2012, 8:48pm
        I haven't seen the film, painjoiker Send a private message to painjoiker Dec 5 2012, 11:34pm
    I'm convinced that the reason they made it 3 films is because this is the EE... nobofthepony Send a private message to nobofthepony Dec 5 2012, 7:47pm
        There will be extended editions DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Dec 5 2012, 7:56pm
            Yup, I think there will be extended editions Carne Send a private message to Carne Dec 5 2012, 8:01pm
                Has that all really been cut? DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Dec 5 2012, 8:06pm
                No Narsil?! Kendalf Send a private message to Kendalf Dec 5 2012, 10:51pm
                    Yup, asked someone on Twitter and it's indeed cut Carne Send a private message to Carne Dec 5 2012, 10:59pm
            agreed Lindele Send a private message to Lindele Dec 5 2012, 8:08pm
    But what if there won't be any extended editions? gar-mogoth Send a private message to gar-mogoth Dec 5 2012, 7:48pm
    Sure HiddenSpring Send a private message to HiddenSpring Dec 5 2012, 8:02pm
    Extended edition confirmed rune Send a private message to rune Dec 5 2012, 8:07pm
        This was later denied by Warner bros. DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Dec 5 2012, 8:10pm
            Yeah, i remember that confirmation/retraction sauget.diblosio Send a private message to sauget.diblosio Dec 5 2012, 8:47pm
                Me too! Let's call it an 'unrestricted' version :-) belfalas Send a private message to belfalas Dec 5 2012, 10:24pm
        Awesome news!!!! BlackCountry Send a private message to BlackCountry Dec 5 2012, 8:14pm
            Sorry to disappoint ... See my post above. It hasn't yet been confirmed. / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Dec 5 2012, 8:45pm
                We have it on good authority that it *has* been confirmed Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Dec 5 2012, 8:48pm
                    Really?! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Dec 5 2012, 8:50pm
                    The Extended Edition is confirmed? Hanzkaz Dec 6 2012, 2:45am
    Me too. Tampa Phil Send a private message to Tampa Phil Dec 5 2012, 8:30pm
    I think this might be the problem... Dlanor da Great Send a private message to Dlanor da Great Dec 5 2012, 8:50pm
    The Fellowship theatrical release felt sphdle1 Send a private message to sphdle1 Dec 7 2012, 2:54am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.