First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Mar 17 2007, 9:06pm

Post #26 of 50 (51074 views)
Shortcut
I had to come back [In reply to] Can't Post

to hand you a

These lists are awesome, and I appreciate all the time you spent on it... :)

*high five*

sample sample
Trust him... The Hobbit is coming!

"Barney Snow was here." ~Hug like a hobbit!~ "In my heaven..."

TORn's Observations Lists

SandWitch King
Rohan

Mar 18 2007, 6:03am

Post #27 of 50 (51132 views)
Shortcut
Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllly great! [In reply to] Can't Post

This was unexpected and heartening. Thanks so much for doing the leg work. The true scope of the project is difficult to imagine but if we keep chipping away with nice little chunks, well, it gives me hope. Thanks!

. . . One should, if possible, express a negative concept in a positive form: "not meaningful" rather than "meaningless." I agree and will, therefore, now refer to contemporary movie executives as running around "like chickens without their heads cut on." - David Mamet

deej
Tol Eressea

Apr 5 2007, 4:41pm

Post #28 of 50 (51027 views)
Shortcut
Wow! [In reply to] Can't Post

I was just thinking to myself; 'I wonder how many of the helms they made?'. I found a couple on eBay for $2 each, and like them so much I think i'm going to try and get them all. Thanks!Smile

Sincerely, deej - The Artist Formerly Known as djdeathskiss

Atlanta Woot! Moot 2007 - Join us Labor Day weekend; go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/atlanta_woot_moot/

CAhobbit
Rohan

Apr 9 2007, 2:36am

Post #29 of 50 (51333 views)
Shortcut
Gentle Giant [In reply to] Can't Post

Mini-Busts

Strider
Ringwraith
Frodo in Orc Armour
Sam in Orc Armour
Saruman
Balrog
Gandalf the Grey
Elrond
Haldir? - Not entirely sure that this is Haldir. It's not up for pre-order from Gentle Giant but was previewed at the NY toyfair this past Feb.

Animated Figures

Gandalf the Grey
Saruman
Ringwraith on Steed

Do not meddle in the affairs of hobbits for we can bite your kneecaps off!

CAhobbit's flickr page

CAhobbit's myspace

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Apr 9 2007, 6:50pm

Post #30 of 50 (51146 views)
Shortcut
They have such a great collection! [In reply to] Can't Post

I love Gentle Giant's products. The likeness is so well done... and so is this LIST!!! :D

Thanks CAH! :)

I've been working on my posters list and am getting WAY too involved with it ;)

sample sample

grammaboodawg
Immortal

May 1 2007, 7:18pm

Post #31 of 50 (55210 views)
Shortcut
Tolkien-related Posters [In reply to] Can't Post

Here's a list of the posters I've collected over the years. I'll be adding another list of the massive numbers of Tolkien-related posters still out there. PLEASE share your collection by adding them to this thread. What better way to enjoy your own personal collection than sharing it with all of us!?! :D

Lord of the Rings Musical 2006 (22" x 34.75") The Princes of Wales Theatre Presentation from March 23 to September 3, 2006 in Toronto, Ontario.
The Hill : Hobbiton Across the Water Anniversary 2002 (16.5 x 23.25) Tolkien began writing The Hobbit in the Summer of 1928 with the now famous line, "In a hole in the ground, there lived a Hobbit." Tolkien continued his work until it was published on April 25, 1937 (original date 1936). Delay was caused by Tolkien continuing work on the book and from creating/redrawing the many illustrations, including the now famous dustjacket.
The Hobbit: Barrel Rider Comes to the Huts of the Raft Elves 1987 (16.5 x 23.25) Drawing done for "The Hobbit" by J.R.R. Tolkien in 1937. This piece was used for an exhibition by the Bodleian Library, Oxford, from February 24 to May 23, 1987 to celebrate the fiftieth anniversary of its publication. This is one of the few posters ever created from Tolkien’s own artwork and was also featured on the cover of the late 1970’s paperback edition of the Hobbit.
Mt. Doom by Alan Lee - released 1999 (autographed)

Posters from the Films

Released in 2001 and beyond
Fellowship of the Ring Theatrical Teaser Collage [also noted as Final FotR poster, though others followed] 2001 (11" x 17") (13.5" x 20") (18" x 26.75") (27" x 40" Double-sided)
Fellowship of the Ring The Argonath Theatrical Teaser 2001 (27" x 40.5")
Fellowship of the Ring The Fighting Hobbits 2001 (24" x 36")
Fellowship of the Ring The Nine Set out [horizon shot of the Fellowship with images of each above] 2001 (25" x 35.25")
Fellowship of the Ring One Ring to rule them all [Frodo looking up] 2001 (22" x 34.5") (27" x 39")
Fellowship of the Ring Power can be held in the smallest of things [Frodo looking down] 2001 (22" x 34.5") (26.5" x 37.75")
Fellowship of the Ring Ringwraiths, the nine servants of Sauron Ringwraiths Serve 2001 (25 x 36)
Fellowship of the Ring Gandalf and the Fellowship Gandalf and Friends 2001 (22.25" x 34.5")
Fellowship of the Ring Gandalf and Frodo in the Mines of Moria copyright 2001, distribution 2002 (27" x 40") "'I wish the ring had never come to me...I wish none of this had happened.' 'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
This image was first seen in newspapers across the nation on New Year's Day 2002. Sir Ian McKellen posted a copy of it on his web site as his own New Year's greeting. Because of the numerous requests for a poster and in response to thousands of fans who participated in an on-line poll, this poster became available to collectors. The image was slightly altered by taking out Gandalf's and Frodo's names and leaving the dialogue to stand on its own (originally inspired by J.R.R. Tolkien's words, interpreted by writer/director Peter Jackson) and the artwork was printed in color version on Elite Gloss stock, which is a higher-quality stock than is usually used for movie posters.

Mini-posters – distributed at movie's release
Fellowship of the Ring Gandalf considers the Ring mini-poster 2001 (13" x 19")
Fellowship of the Ring Hobbits hiding from the Black Rider mini-poster 2001 (22.25" x 36.5")
Fellowship of the Ring Frodo and Sam leave the Shire mini-poster 2001 (13" x 19")
Fellowship of the Ring Aragorn and Arwen mini-poster 2001 (13" x 19")
Fellowship of the Ring Nazgûl with the Nine Ringwraiths mini-poster 2001 (13" x 19")
Fellowship of the Ring Theatrical Teaser Collage mini-poster 2001 (13" x 19")

Released in 2002 and beyond
Two Towers Theatrical Teaser Collage with prologue Gollum 2002 (22.25" x 34.5") (27" x 30.5")
Two Towers vinyl Theatre display 2002 (4'x6') A gift from my local theatre. They held onto it for me until I came when RotK was released a year later.
Two Towers The Two Towers 2002 (21.75" x 31.5") (27" x 40") A mist covers the space between the Two Towers: Saruman's Orthanc Tower in Isengard, Sauron's fortress at Barad-dûr.
Two Towers Aragorn, Arwen & Éowyn 2002 (22.25" x 34.5")
Two Towers Frodo in the Ruins of Osgiliath 2002 (22.25" x 34.5")
Two Towers The Hunters [Hero shot Aragorn, Legolas & Gimli] 2002 (22.25" x 34.5")
Two Towers The One Ring "One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them" 2002 (24" x 36")
Two Towers Hero Collage [Final TT poster] 2002 (27" x 40") Double-sided -- Original image of the Two Towers shown with a collage of Heroes and Saruman overlaying a full moon.

Two Towers Frodo with the Ring as the Captains of the West Ride 2002 (10.5" x 14.5")

Released 2003 and beyond
Return of the King Theatrical Teaser Collage The Journey Ends 2003 (26.75" x 28.5")
Return of the King Frodo in Mordor Theatrical Teaser 2003 (27" x 40")
Return of the King Merry and Pippin in Isengard 2003 (26.75" x 38.14")
Return of the King Characters - 5' banner 2004 (1' x 5') Printed on a special stock that is heavier than traditional movie one-sheets.
Return of the King Frodo and Sam looking over Emyn Muil 2003 (26.75" x 38.5")
Return of the King The Return of the King 2003 (22.5" x 34.5")
Return of the King Legolas at Pelennor [Legolas Army] 2004 (25" x 36")
Return of the King Character Biographies 2004 (22.5 x 34.5) A tribute to the players who brought their characters to life.
Return of the King Sam holding Frodo on Mt. Doom 2003 (26.75" x 28.5")
Return of the King Sam carrying Frodo up Mt. Doom [also called Final RotK poster, though others followed] 2003 (27" x 40') Printed on Elite Gloss stock; a higher-quality paper than is usually used for movie posters.

Return of the King Legolas, Gimli, Éomer & Éowyn 2003 (13" x 19")
Return of the King Frodo, Sam & Gollum in Mordor 2003 (13" x 19")
Return of the King Gandalf the White with Pippin & Merry 2003 (13" x 19")
Return of the King Aragorn (Elessar) and Arwen 2003 (13" x 19")

Trilogy Posters
Lord of the Rings Legolas Collage 2003 (22.5" x 34.5")
Lord of the Rings The Land of Mordor door banner 2004 (21" x 62")
Lord of the Rings Frodo holding Ring over Mt. Doom Collage 2005 (24" x 36")

Lord of the Rings Trilogy Quest mini-poster limited RotK theatre edition 2003 (13.5" x 20")

Maps
Map of Middle-earth by Iron Crown, with picture inserts taken from Bakshi's 1978 film "The Lord of the Rings" – circa 1982 (24.25" x 36")
Map of Middle-earth Tapestry [silk-like cloth] 2001 (40"x 55")
Map of Middle-earth [Frodo & Sam following Sméagol] 2002 (24" x 35.5")
Map of Middle-earth with picture inserts of locations from Jackson's "The Lord of the Rings" (for Two Towers) 2002 (24.5" x 36.25")
Map of Middle-earth with Characters in border 2003 (25" x 35.25")
Map of Middle-earth with elven script on border 2003 (25" x 35.25")

American Library Association (ALA)
...In July 2001, The Young Adult Library Services Association (YALSA-a division of the ALA) announced its association with New Line Cinema and "The Lord of the Rings," as a sponsor of 2001 Teen Read Week, an annual national literacy initiative that encourages teenagers to "read for the fun of it." Teen Read Week highlights the popularity of fantasy literature with teens, who were encouraged to "Make Reading A Hobbit," as a special salute to the fantasy classics of J.R.R. Tolkien.
...As part of its partnership with the ALA, New Line Cinema provided exclusive imagery from the then yet unreleased The Fellowship of the Ring for use in Teen Read Week posters and bookmarks. The first two posters featured Elijah Wood as Frodo Baggins reading in a tree and Liv Tyler as Arwen reading in the Rivendell Library followed shortly after by Ian McKellen as Gandalf reading the Book of Mazarbul. The following year, Orlando Bloom holding a copy of Pictures by J.R.R. Tolkien was released. The posters and bookmarks can be purchased through the ALA.org store.
ALA Frodo 2001 (22" x 28")
ALA Arwen 2001 (22" x 28")
ALA Gandalf 2001 (22" x 28")
ALA Orlando 2002 (11" x 17")

And then there are these:
Hobbit Feet by Colleen Doran 2005 (Tolkien artist) Autographed (23" x 13") (#15 of 350 -ORC February 2005)
The Destiny of Kings by Monte Moore lithograph on heavy stock paper. Unique art print to commemorate the 2004 Oscar Night Party for the Return of the King (11 Oscar win). These were part of the Party attendees' official gift bags (16" x 19.75")
Gandalf and the Hobbits by J. Cauty 1988 (16x x 20") Cauty created this when he was 17 years old in 1973.
The Great Journey by Peter E. Pracownik 1978 (25.25" x 35.5")
The Gollum by Peter E. Pracownik 2001 (24" x 35")
Journey of the Dunadan by Rodney Matthews (came with Glass Hammer music CD) 1993 (25" x 37.75")
Bakshi's LotR (Style B) by Adam Hersh 1978 (15" x 23.25")

The Hickman posters are the first I collected when they were released.
Watcher at the Gate by Steve Hickman 1976 (17.5" x 24")
The Invisible Thief by Steve Hickman 1976 (17.5" x 24")
The Dread Vale by Steve Hickman 1976 (17.5" x 24")
Citadel at Sunrise by Steve Hickman 1976 (17.5" x 24")
Battle Before the Gate by Steve Hickman 1976 (17.5" x 24")

Promotional Posters
The Black Gate by Alan Lee. A promo for the Tolkien Centenary 1892-1992 illustrated Lord of the Rings (15" x 23.5") HarperCollins' Grafton Books division
Burger King's Bring the Ring of Power to Life The Fellowship of the Ring on heavy stock paper 2001 (26" x 39") Snagged from my local Burger King. Displayed from 11/23/01 to 12/31/01.
Map of Middle-earth from Suncoast Video for FotR dvd release 2002 (19.5" x 19.5")

Sources:

TheOneRing.net
ROLOZO
LOTR.NET
ALLPOSTERS.COM
MOVIEGOODS.COM
AMAZON.COM
TOLKIENCOLLECTOR.COM
EBAY.COM
COUNCIL OF ELROND
BARROW DOWNS
TOLKIEN DEPOT
FANTASY PLANET

sample sample

CAhobbit
Rohan

May 1 2007, 7:50pm

Post #32 of 50 (51021 views)
Shortcut
Wow! [In reply to] Can't Post

Fantastic job gramma!!!!

CAhobbit's flickr page

CAhobbit's myspace

greendragon
Sr. Staff

May 1 2007, 9:55pm

Post #33 of 50 (51131 views)
Shortcut
I'm impressed! [In reply to] Can't Post

That's quite some poster collection you got there, lady! I'll have to check at home to remind myself what I have - can't remember off the top of my head, although many of them overlap with yours.

I will add that there is a long 'door' (ie c. 1ft by 5ft) poster with all three of the theatrical teaser posters on it which I have on my bedroom door... The three collage posters are surrounded by a black border.

If I come across any others which I have which aren't on your list, I'll add them and try to add pictures! Can't believe the amount of work you've put into this... What do you do with your posters? Most of mine are rolled up and tucked away in poster tubes as I only like to display them if they're actually framed. Anyones for which I have doubles, I'll display one and keep a pristine one rolled away...

'There are older and fouler things than orcs in the deep places of my fridge...'

SandWitch King
Rohan

May 2 2007, 12:18am

Post #34 of 50 (51151 views)
Shortcut
My jaw hit the floor - again! [In reply to] Can't Post

Gma - Simply spectacular!

I especially love the pre-movie posters and non-movie poster. Nothing at all wrong with those obviously but WOW those oldies are goodies. Just spectacular!

No wonder all writers want to direct: one still has to put up with a load of nonsense, but even if wearing two hats (writer and director), there is one under which one is not called a thief and then raped.

grammaboodawg
Immortal

May 2 2007, 10:44am

Post #35 of 50 (51214 views)
Shortcut
The older ones [In reply to] Can't Post

I either carried them in tubes or had them mounted on cardboard w/plastic coverings and stored them at my Mom's (moved 22 times in 20 years) until I moved into my house in 1990. When I started getting the Jackson-film posters, I opened them flat and stored them all together in a big, flat box one of my standees came in. They all fit into that freakin box!! Then, when they were well flattened, I hung them up with two binder clips (padded so they don't crimp the paper) on each end of the top and hook them onto wire clothes hangers. The whole lot of them are on a long pole where I can thread through them and see them in all their glory... like looking through your closet. I can twist around the top of the hanger and display this one and that... then trade them off for another this 'n that on my whim!

I feel so powerful. ;)

Can't WAIT to see your list! That door banner... I know of what you speak, and it's brilliant! :D You're smart to keep some stored away pristine. I've done the same with my doubles.

sample sample

grammaboodawg
Immortal

May 2 2007, 10:52am

Post #36 of 50 (51051 views)
Shortcut

It should be against the law... how much fun I'm having ;)

sample sample

greendragon
Sr. Staff

May 2 2007, 11:26pm

Post #37 of 50 (51189 views)
Shortcut
maybe a couple to add? [In reply to] Can't Post

Great list!! I'm very late looking at this and I'm probably wrong but there are a couple of items you may have missed... Or perhaps I'm just not reading the list carefully enough! Anyhoo:

Helms:
Lord of the Rings Witchking Crown helm (limited to 500 I believe)

Some others came in sets of 4 as well as being sold individually - not sure if you want to list those, as they are on your individual list, but for the record I noted:
Series 1 - orc hide helm, orc squinter helm, orc crowfaced helm, orc trap jaw helm
Series 2 - orc iron cap, gimli's helm, high elven war helm, numenorean infantry helm

The gollum statue you list is presumably the one which came with TTT EE DVD? What about the Argonath bookends and Minas Tirith and Minas Morgal models which came with FotR EE and RotK EE? Should they be on this list?

Like I say, you had probably already noted this and I am in error, but I thought I'd add this in case!

At some point I'm going to get round to adding something more useful to this collectibles thread, as I think it's a fab idea and now that the semester is more or less over I should have more time!

'There are older and fouler things than orcs in the deep places of my fridge...'

CAhobbit
Rohan

May 3 2007, 12:03am

Post #38 of 50 (51115 views)
Shortcut
Thanks... [In reply to] Can't Post

I'll look into having some of the 'sets' of helms added.

-The Witchking helm is listed under: War Mask of the Morgal Lord
-The FOTR:EE and ROTK:EE exclusives are listed under enviornments

Thanks GD!! Cool

CAhobbit's flickr page

CAhobbit's myspace

greendragon
Sr. Staff

May 3 2007, 12:09am

Post #39 of 50 (51106 views)
Shortcut
Actually... [In reply to] Can't Post

The Witchking Crown helm and the War Mask of the Morgul Lord are two different helms - one being the crow the WitchKing is wearing when he stabs Frodo on Weathertop, and one being his battle helm as seen in RotK.

What about the Pillars of the Argonath bookends? Do they count? Smile

grammaboodawg
Immortal

May 3 2007, 8:38am

Post #40 of 50 (51015 views)
Shortcut
You guys are Awesome! [In reply to] Can't Post

oh yeah... this is all good! And the pillars are definitely part of the lot! :D

sample sample

CAhobbit
Rohan

May 3 2007, 8:02pm

Post #41 of 50 (51126 views)
Shortcut
Hmmmmm [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
The Witchking Crown helm and the War Mask of the Morgul Lord are two different helms - one being the crow the WitchKing is wearing when he stabs Frodo on Weathertop, and one being his battle helm as seen in RotK.

What about the Pillars of the Argonath bookends? Do they count? Smile

I finally found the witchking crown helm (on toy tracker). It's not listed on Sideshow's site anymore it seems (I find that odd). I'll look into it more and see about it getting added. Thanks!

Oh and yes I totally left out the Argonath bookends as well. Add that to the the list of things to add.

CAhobbit's flickr page

CAhobbit's myspace

greendragon
Sr. Staff

May 3 2007, 8:12pm

Post #42 of 50 (51159 views)
Shortcut
that is odd... [In reply to] Can't Post

I believe there were only 500 made and it is VERY expensive if you ever find it on ebay these days - I saw one going for about $250 the other day. So perhaps it was a special - a con only item or something? But it's weird that it isn't on their site anymore. It does exist, honestly! Alas I don't have one but I've SEEN it! Laugh

Right now I'm amused by the fact that I wrote 'the crow that he's wearing when he stabs Frodo'!! It's all the rage y'know, feathered head wear! Sly

greendragon
Sr. Staff

May 3 2007, 8:14pm

Post #43 of 50 (51160 views)
Shortcut
that is a VERY cool way to hang your posters! [In reply to] Can't Post

What a great system! I might have to copy you ones of these days - if I ever get properly 'settled' and actually get my LotR, HP and SW collectibles out on display! What an ingenious creation - I'm in awe! Smile Now I want to see your house and all your collections! We should do 'open house' tours for fans!!

SandWitch King
Rohan

May 4 2007, 12:30am

Post #44 of 50 (51080 views)
Shortcut
It MIGHT be the #1 Sideshow Ebay item [In reply to] Can't Post

I have seen it sell for more than $800. It wasn't a convention special but it is quite fragile and easy to break, meaning there are less than 500 now I am sure. I happen to have one but even $800 didn't entice me to sell, but I thought about it.

No wonder all writers want to direct: one still has to put up with a load of nonsense, but even if wearing two hats (writer and director), there is one under which one is not called a thief and then raped.

Elfmei
The Shire

May 4 2007, 11:17am

Post #45 of 50 (51148 views)
Shortcut
HOHO.... [In reply to] Can't Post

Gramma, you are great! You can list all those posters in one lise.
While I read down to that ROTK ones, I found the one I actually have!
That Sam holding Frodo at Mt. Doom.
This was given to me by the DVD rental shop near my home.
I am the VIP over there and the manager just gave me that HUGE one while she got it in the store.
I just love it, only my room is too small to hang that up.

This is Elfmei, disappeared from TORn for almost 4 years and finally found her way home~~

grammaboodawg
Immortal

May 4 2007, 2:31pm

Post #46 of 50 (51106 views)
Shortcut
That's Awesome!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

That's a very limited poster and can't be found just anywhere... and to get the large display one is EXTRAORDINARY! LUCKY DUCK!! :D I'll bet it would fit on the ceiling ;) *snigger*

I'd be lying on the floor ALL DAY to minimize the whiplash!

Cheers, m'dear!!! :D

sample sample

Elven
Valinor

Sep 17 2007, 1:05am

Post #47 of 50 (51168 views)
Shortcut
I hope these are OK to add .. [In reply to] Can't Post

Some people collect these and are official merchandise.

Tarot Cards:
The Lord Of The Rings Tarot
2003 (New Line Taiwainese Version)
Kit includes: 78 Tarot Cards
Book of Interpretation

The Lord Of The Rings Tarot Deck & Card Game
US Games 1996
Terry Donaldson, Peter Pracownik, Mike Fitzgerald.
Conatins 78 Cards
Book of Interpretation and Games Rules
Spread sheet Poster

Oracle:
Lord Of The Rings Oracle
1998 Godsfield Press, created by Terry Donaldson.
Contents Boxed
Includes Map of Middle-Earth Poster
Interpretation book
Ring
40 Cards

Gondor! Gondor, between the Mountains and the Sea!

Tolkien was a Capricorn!
..*sing & sway* "All we are saying ..Is Give Pete A Chance" ...
"Your friends are with you Peter"
Let the Hobbit Happen!!!
Attachments: Lord Of The Rings Oracle Set.JPG (213 KB)
  Lord Of The Rings Tarot & Book Set Tai.JPG (213 KB)
  Lord Of The Rings Tarot & Game Set US Games pic2.JPG (221 KB)

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Nov 14 2007, 8:42pm

Post #48 of 50 (50988 views)
Shortcut
Of course :D [In reply to] Can't Post

Wow... I finally made it back here! I'll go on a hunt and see if I can find some pics of these. THANKS! :D

sample sample

My DragonCon 07 Report

Magpie
Immortal

Nov 14 2007, 9:19pm

Post #49 of 50 (51405 views)
Shortcut
Aren't there pics attached to Elven's post? [In reply to] Can't Post

Or were you looking for more/other pictures.

I have two of these sets. The oracle and the tarot card and game set. I can provide scans but not photos of items if you need anything.

LordotRings93
Rohan

May 27 2008, 8:50pm

Post #50 of 50 (63122 views)
Shortcut
My collection [In reply to] Can't Post

My Collection:

*LOTR movies:

Theatrical:
Fotr: http://shop.newline.com/kernel/imageload?table=cat_images;ttl2=15;key1=9049_f
TTT: http://www.aptroot.net/dvd_images/182/1.jpg
RotK: http://www.utoronto.ca/stmikes/library/images/lotr3.jpg

Extended:
FotR: http://www.gotterdammerung.org/film/collection/l/00000162.jpg
TTT: http://www.gotterdammerung.org/film/collection/l/00000672.jpg
RotK: http://paisley.presys.com/graphics/returnofking.jpg
BoxSet: http://www.veganmomma.com/blog%20pictures/Videos/Lord%20of%20the%20Rings%20extended%20dvd%20set.jpg

Special Box Set:
FotR: http://www.reelcollectibles.co.nz/images/dvd/fotr.jpg
TTT: http://www.bytesandbobs.com/dvdcompare/coverimg8%5CR4twotowersgift.jpg
RotK: http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000634DCC.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

*LOTR Books: All three books by J.R.R Tolkien, The Hobbit, The Silmarillion, Children Of Hurin(or something like that), Lost Tales 1&2, and other numerous works by J.R.R Tolkien, Complete Guide to the movies, other LOTR movies books

*Five boxes full of LOTR action figures

*Lots of LOTR video games: War Of The Ring(PC), The Fellowship Of The Ring(based on book for PS2), The Hobbit(PS2), The Two Towers(PS2), The Return Of The King(PS2), The Third Age(PS2), Battle For Middle-earth(PC), Battle For Middle-earth 2(PC and XBOX 360), LOTR: Tactics(PSP), Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows Of Angmar(PC), and am going to get LOTR: Conquest(Xbox360) and Lord of the Rings Online: Mines of Moria when they come out in fall this year.

*Lots of LOTR decoration type things: Plates, 33 Posters, Drinking Glasses, bedsheets, a big fold out map of all of Middle-earth, and more that I can't think of at the moment

*LOTR 12" statues, busts, paintings, and dioramas from Sideshow Collectibles(have them all). Can see them here: http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4488&license=The%20Lord%20of%20the%20Rings

*LOTR replicas of swords(have about 20): Examples: Sting, Glamdring, Anduril, and more.

*Numerous other LOTR: toys and board games, like LOTR Risk and LOTR Risk Complete Trilogy, LOTR Scene It, and LOTR: Burger King toys.

*LOTR: Trading Cards(all of them!)

*Lord of the Rings Strategy Game(have all the figures and units)

Have way more, but can't think of them right now. Will update the list later. I say I spent over $1000 on LOTR merchandise, haha.

The HUGEST Lord of the Rings fan ever!
Owner of all LOTR merchandise.
In 2011-2012, The Hobbit is going there and back again.
"I know what I must do. It's just... I'm afraid to do it."

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.