Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
A wizard is a wizard is a wizard I suppose

Sinister71
Tol Eressea

Dec 3 2012, 3:41am

Views: 677
Shortcut
A wizard is a wizard is a wizard I suppose Can't Post

just read this article and some of the things in it made me chuckle this one in particular

It so happens that his contemporary Sir Michael Gambon (the only other actor in theater who can stand with McKellen on equal terms with Sir Laurence Olivier) also plays a famous wizard, in Harry Potter. “I often get mistaken for Dumbledore,” McKellen mentioned amusingly. “One wizard is very much like another.”
When the two met backstage recently, McKellen asked Gambon if he was ever mistaken for Gandalf. “All the time!” he replied.
“That’s good,” said McKellen. “And what do you do?”
“Oh,” Gambon told him, “I just sign your name!”

The whole thing is here http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2012/12/sir-ian-mckellan-hobbit-on-coming-out

Subject User Time
A wizard is a wizard is a wizard I suppose Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Dec 3 2012, 3:41am
    "I just sign your name!" Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Dec 3 2012, 3:46am
    lol. Thank's for sharing! nt totoro Send a private message to totoro Dec 3 2012, 4:32am
    That's hilarious! Tim Send a private message to Tim Dec 3 2012, 4:36am
        Pathetic fandom Mahtion Send a private message to Mahtion Dec 3 2012, 5:17am
            'It is not easy for us to tell the difference between two mortals,' said the Elf. N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Dec 3 2012, 6:01am
                Very good! Mods up. :) // Ethel Duath Send a private message to Ethel Duath Dec 5 2012, 3:21am
    “I just sign your name and then wonder how good it would feel Plurmo Send a private message to Plurmo Dec 3 2012, 2:23pm
    As inconceivable as it seems zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Dec 4 2012, 6:44am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.