Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
The Hobbit Syndrome risk ... anyone else?

Arandir
Gondor

Dec 1 2012, 5:00pm

Views: 992
Shortcut
The Hobbit Syndrome risk ... anyone else? Can't Post

Sorry for the dim and foreboding title, but I thought this was the best place to share my thoughts.Laugh

Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing physical health disorders in anticipation of AUJ's release? It's sort of like, being on the edge of something - the tension of the excitement just puts a strain on you - leading to all sorts of adverse side effects: headaches, stomach aches, hot flushes ... etc. Crazy

Somehow, the closer the date gets, the more I can't withstand the excitement and the less patient I get. Every minute takes like an hour to pass and a day ... forever.

Not to mention all these TV spots and updates that make it worse and more unbearable! Shocked

Any one else feeling the eucatastrophe coming? Tongue

(This post was edited by Arandir on Dec 1 2012, 5:00pm)

Subject User Time
The Hobbit Syndrome risk ... anyone else? Arandir Send a private message to Arandir Dec 1 2012, 5:00pm
    Um, no Tim Send a private message to Tim Dec 1 2012, 5:04pm
    headaches, stomach aches, hot flushes ElendurTheFaithful Send a private message to ElendurTheFaithful Dec 1 2012, 5:04pm
        Yes, definitely reserved for college Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Dec 1 2012, 5:07pm
            I think I know what you mean ... Arandir Send a private message to Arandir Dec 1 2012, 5:10pm
                They probably are Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Dec 1 2012, 5:12pm
                    After that, it's all a matter of waiting another 356 days for Film 2 Arandir Send a private message to Arandir Dec 1 2012, 5:13pm
                        The wait shall be easier! Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Dec 1 2012, 5:15pm
                            I agree! // Arandir Send a private message to Arandir Dec 1 2012, 5:53pm
    I'd like to say yes ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Dec 1 2012, 7:09pm
        Isn't The Hobbit part of real life? ;) // Arandir Send a private message to Arandir Dec 1 2012, 7:50pm
        When is your trip coming up, Daniel?// Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Dec 1 2012, 7:59pm
            I leave January 16th! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Dec 1 2012, 8:29pm
                Oh good! Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Dec 1 2012, 8:57pm
    Headaches, joint pain, insomnia, anxiety, fatigue, heartburn guitarzankansasfan Send a private message to guitarzankansasfan Dec 1 2012, 10:02pm
    I'm more disoriented than physically sick. grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Dec 2 2012, 12:08am
        That's how I feel. Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Dec 2 2012, 1:00am
            *squeeeeeeee!* :D // grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Dec 2 2012, 1:48am
    Headaches, fatigue, sores.... One Ringer Send a private message to One Ringer Dec 2 2012, 4:55am
        Bomby has Already found a Cure for this Dragggin- on Sickness? Bombadil Send a private message to Bombadil Dec 2 2012, 7:14pm
            Yes! Spoiler sickness. Joe-Mathews Send a private message to Joe-Mathews Dec 3 2012, 1:09am
    nope ... two reasons ... Escapist Send a private message to Escapist Dec 3 2012, 1:18am
    I can't stop tears streaming down my face Tampa Phil Send a private message to Tampa Phil Dec 3 2012, 3:20am
        LOL, TP entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Dec 3 2012, 5:13am
            Are all the old-timers now mods? Tampa Phil Send a private message to Tampa Phil Dec 3 2012, 2:23pm
    Nightmare chazychris Send a private message to chazychris Dec 3 2012, 5:41am
        I had dreams like that before FOTR. Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Dec 3 2012, 6:19am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.