Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
A fortnight more of waiting

burgahobbit
Rohan

Nov 30 2012, 12:40pm

Views: 468
Shortcut
A fortnight more of waiting Can't Post

Two weeks! It's so exciting!

"A fortnight!" said Frodo, "A lot may happen in that time."...
"It may," said Strider.

- Somewhere in FOTR (from memory since I'm lazy).

(Some spoilers from recent spots below if your concerned including some new character development.)

So will you keep pushing forward through all the spoilers? I think it's becoming too much. I mean, we've seen as much of Smaug as we will in the movie (more or less), and we've seen some moments that will surely be high points in the movie such as Thorin embracing Bilbo. I already feel like I've seen to much (even though I haven't seen that one yet) and think about what more might be coming. It's only two weeks to wait and might be worth it just to see it on the big screen with the whole movie.

Anyway, it's up to you of course, and I don't think this really needed a thread. I made this thread more because I just wanted to celebrate the fact that it's only two weeks away! We're almost there TORnadoes!

“This task was appointed to you, Frodo of the Shire. If you don’t find a way, no one will.” – Lady Galadriel

Subject User Time
A fortnight more of waiting burgahobbit Send a private message to burgahobbit Nov 30 2012, 12:40pm
    12 days here! macfalk Send a private message to macfalk Nov 30 2012, 12:45pm
    December 3rd is my limit HiddenSpring Send a private message to HiddenSpring Nov 30 2012, 12:45pm
        Sounds like a very good plan burgahobbit Send a private message to burgahobbit Nov 30 2012, 4:53pm
    hehe redgiraffe Send a private message to redgiraffe Nov 30 2012, 12:46pm
    Staying the course Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Nov 30 2012, 1:47pm
    Not me. Glóin the Dark Send a private message to Glóin the Dark Nov 30 2012, 1:52pm
    I thought this was a fitting thread to post this in. SPOILERS obviously (albeit minor) Carne Send a private message to Carne Nov 30 2012, 2:41pm
        Any idea of we see the Elvenking's Kingdom? :-) / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 30 2012, 4:18pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.