Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
Ringer pen pals wanted!

RangerLady23
Lorien

Nov 29 2012, 6:51pm

Views: 245
Shortcut
Ringer pen pals wanted! Can't Post

Mae Govannen fellow Ringers!
I am posting this because I can find no and I mean NO ONE in my area that loves and appreciates the Lord of the Rings.I am not looking strictly in my area for fans and would love to have old fashioned pen pals from all around the globe. On the other hand I would also like to have someone in Delta Colorado or Montrose Colorado to do a small line party when the Hobbit premieres here in December. That would be great too.
Some facts about me include that I am 23 and I have been in love with the trilogy since I first watched FOTR in 2004. I am a huge Star Wars fan and enjoy watching the movies, reading the novels and comic books and building my collection.
I love to ride horses and have two of my own. I feel very out of place if I can't ride.
The Lord of the Rings awoke within me the ability to write poetry and I have been doing that since age 14. My best work is with cowboy poetry but I also write contemporary, fantasy and horse poems along with several about LotR.
The Two Towers is my favorite movie but I adore them all.
I should also mention that I am one of these nuts that owns 17 copies of the trilogy on DVD and VHS and I buy whatever copy of the books I run across because they all have different pictures on the covers, right?
Also I am proud to say that I know every word of every movie and yes, I mean the Extended Editions! Obsessed? No, just dedicated.
I would also like to say that if anyone knows Catherine Kohman or if she happens tpo read this, I want her to know that Lembas for the Soul is the most brilliant and inspiring book since the trilogy itself.Thank you Ms. Kohman for doing it and may Iluvatar bless and keep you.
If any Ringers would like to correspond feel free to write me at:

[Please PM Ranger Lady for her address if you want to write to her!]

I look forward to hearing from some of our Fellowship. May the Grace of the Valar protect you!

P.S. Can anyone say excitement? Less that two weeks to the Hobbit hitting theaters and I have a feeling that we will all be going "There and Back Again." Cool

(This post was edited by Eledhwen on Nov 30 2012, 11:09am)

Subject User Time
Ringer pen pals wanted! RangerLady23 Send a private message to RangerLady23 Nov 29 2012, 6:51pm
    If you just keep posting on the message boards... Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 29 2012, 11:47pm
        Best excuse I heard in a long time! Misto Send a private message to Misto Nov 30 2012, 12:39pm
    Pen Pals! LastoftheRohirrim Send a private message to LastoftheRohirrim Nov 30 2012, 5:07am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.