Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: TORn Moots & Other Events:
Wellington 28 Nov 10.30am Meow

alienorchid
Lorien

Nov 25 2012, 12:57pm

Views: 210
Shortcut
Wellington 28 Nov 10.30am Meow Can't Post

Hey!

I'm going to be at Meow (9 Edward St, just off Victoria St, not far from Cuba St - http://goo.gl/maps/5vzOk) at 10.30am on Wednesday 28 November. It would be super awesome if anyone wanted to come hang out for a coffee and a chat, before you head to the red carpet madness or whatever else you have planned for that afternoon!

A friend recommended this cafe, and while the food on the menu is kind of pricey, it seems they have cabinet food as well as fries and the like. It's gluten free, which is one of the reasons I decided to go with it, and it's off the main thoroughfare so might be a bit quieter than some of the cafes on Cuba St. You can check out the menu at http://www.welovemeow.co.nz/

Also, if you like, you can PM me for my mobile number :)

Looking forward to meeting you!
- Rosie

Subject User Time
Wellington 28 Nov 10.30am Meow alienorchid Send a private message to alienorchid Nov 25 2012, 12:57pm
    Totally there! NZJackie Send a private message to NZJackie Nov 25 2012, 1:09pm
    Crap, that clashes with Second Breakfast: Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Nov 25 2012, 6:19pm
        Don't worry about the timing of Second Breakfast. Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Nov 25 2012, 6:45pm
            Awesome! alienorchid Send a private message to alienorchid Nov 25 2012, 7:02pm
                Understood. Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Nov 25 2012, 7:12pm
                    I'm looking forward to seeing the market! alienorchid Send a private message to alienorchid Nov 25 2012, 7:19pm
                        Hobbit market Lissuin Send a private message to Lissuin Nov 25 2012, 8:24pm
            That sounds like a plan. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Nov 25 2012, 8:32pm
                I will be wearing a straw hat with a dark blue band :) alienorchid Send a private message to alienorchid Nov 26 2012, 1:12am
    Have fun, you lot, and please think of me Starling Send a private message to Starling Nov 26 2012, 5:25am
        Ooo NZJackie Send a private message to NZJackie Nov 27 2012, 7:07am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.