Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Jerry Vanderstelt Hobbit-print

Lieutenant of Dol Guldur
Rohan

Nov 20 2012, 10:31pm

Views: 491
Shortcut
Jerry Vanderstelt Hobbit-print Can't Post

Hey guys, in my "Any hints of the official AUJ-poster?"-post I mentioned the wonderful artwork of the artist Jerry Vanderstelt for "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey". It was mentioned that he's gonna realising teasers of the whole artwork till the film's release. Actually I wasn't sure if it fits in the "Movies - Hobbit" or the "Fan Art" category... but I decided to put it in this one because it could reveal something

He already posted two corners of the print on his facebook-page:

Part 1: Clickable link to the first teaser
Spoilers: Gandalf and Radagast

Part 2: Clickable link to the second teaser
Spoilers: Saruman, Galadriel, Elrond, Rivendell, grip of the Morgul-Blade and... looks like Thorin in the upper right corner

"There is only one Lord of the Ring, only one who can bend it to his will. And he does not share power."

Subject User Time
Jerry Vanderstelt Hobbit-print Lieutenant of Dol Guldur Send a private message to Lieutenant of Dol Guldur Nov 20 2012, 10:31pm
    Cool! burgahobbit Send a private message to burgahobbit Nov 21 2012, 2:45am
    That looks like the end of the Morgul blade to me. DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 21 2012, 8:04am
        Thanks for your revision Daniel ;-) Lieutenant of Dol Guldur Send a private message to Lieutenant of Dol Guldur Nov 21 2012, 11:45am
            Sorry, I missed your comment below the image :-) DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 21 2012, 11:51am
    Shaping up nicely Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Nov 21 2012, 4:10pm
        Have you pre-ordered yours? / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 21 2012, 9:20pm
            Not yet Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Nov 21 2012, 9:24pm
                Please take plenty pictures for the rest of us! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 21 2012, 9:27pm
                    Will do. Elessar Send a private message to Elessar Nov 21 2012, 10:00pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.