Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
"Kicks In Door!* It's FIESTA FRIDAY!!
First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Nov 16 2012, 4:59pm

Post #1 of 59 (402 views)
Shortcut
"Kicks In Door!* It's FIESTA FRIDAY!! Can't Post

It's my privilege to quench your thirst and lend an ear on this Fabulous Friday! I'm taking orders for your favourite drinks while you share what you've been doing, what you're going to do, and what you REALLY want to do!

*cranks up jukebox* And… in honour of The Rolling Stone's 50th Anniversary… let's see if we can get some Satisfaction!

I know… its only Rock n' Roll… but I like it J

sample

sample

I really need these new films to take me back to, and not re-introduce me to, that magical world.

TORn's Observations Lists
Unused Scenes

entmaiden
Forum Admin / Moderator

Nov 16 2012, 5:05pm

Post #2 of 59 (234 views)
Shortcut
Today's my birthday! [In reply to] Can't Post

And I'm spending it doing laundry, cleaning the house, paying bills and PACKING FOR MY TRIP TO NEW ZEALAND! I leave tomorrow for a two-week trip to see the Kiwis. Can't wait!

So a virtual champagne for me, since I need a clear head or I won't remember to pack my socks.

Have a great weekend everyone, and an early Happy Thanksgiving to the US Tornfolk.

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Nov 16 2012, 5:11pm

Post #3 of 59 (226 views)
Shortcut
Woohoo!! Happy Birthday!!!! :D [In reply to] Can't Post

I hope you have the AWESOMEST DAY EVER!!!! *flying tackle hug*

sample

sample

I really need these new films to take me back to, and not re-introduce me to, that magical world.

Unused Scenes

(This post was edited by grammaboodawg on Nov 16 2012, 5:11pm)

dernwyn
Forum Admin / Moderator

Nov 16 2012, 5:12pm

Post #4 of 59 (219 views)
Shortcut
What a way to celebrate your Birthday! [In reply to] Can't Post

The bestest way ever! Cool

Have a safe and uneventful flight over, and of course, be sure to write! Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I desired dragons with a profound desire"

dernwyn
Forum Admin / Moderator

Nov 16 2012, 5:17pm

Post #5 of 59 (227 views)
Shortcut
I'll have a large mocha coffee, please, gramma! [In reply to] Can't Post

It's hard to remember that Thanksgiving is this coming Thursday, it seems so early this year! My Dad's cooking the turkey, and making all the fixin's (he loves doing this), so I'll probably only have to make a pumpkin pie - with molasses and not too much sugar, just the way he likes it. Smile

So what are your Thanksgiving plans, gramma?

Eventides
Tol Eressea

Nov 16 2012, 5:19pm

Post #6 of 59 (222 views)
Shortcut
Hi gramma! :) [In reply to] Can't Post

A Winter Usual for me, please (...yep, it's finally heading into Winter weather here). :)

Thanks, and I hope you have a great weekend! *hugs* :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Eventides' Website: ListenUpReviews.com - Rockin' Choices In Entertainment!
"I stepped out of my body to let God slide in; although I'm still dressed in flesh that I spiritually died in. Alive in Christ a new creation started breathin', Life exists and through this came completion. ... I'm not that person anymore (more!)! That's what blood was shed for! No longer a failure, livin' life more abundantly, therefore you'll never see me livin' less than victory."
John Reuben.

"Desperation, needing You; every last breath I scream for You. Shatter me into a million pieces, make me new. ... Break me, mold me, make me what You want me to be; I am Yours, for You to use, so take and replace me with You."
Family Force 5.

"Under a light in Bethlehem, I was sifting through the sand; the saline burned my eyes, I was looking for Your hand. I gave up on myself, and left my pride disarmed; I cried out 'I'm alone!' and found myself in Your arms. 'Rest in Me, oh, My love; I have loved you before the world began. Rest in Me, oh, My love; you'll never wander too far to reach My hand.'"
Showbread.

Eventides
Tol Eressea

Nov 16 2012, 5:20pm

Post #7 of 59 (221 views)
Shortcut
A very Happy Birthday to you, entmaiden! [In reply to] Can't Post

Stay safe and have a ton of fun on your trip! :)

"I stepped out of my body to let God slide in; although I'm still dressed in flesh that I spiritually died in. Alive in Christ a new creation started breathin', Life exists and through this came completion. ... I'm not that person anymore (more!)! That's what blood was shed for! No longer a failure, livin' life more abundantly, therefore you'll never see me livin' less than victory."
John Reuben.

"Desperation, needing You; every last breath I scream for You. Shatter me into a million pieces, make me new. ... Break me, mold me, make me what You want me to be; I am Yours, for You to use, so take and replace me with You."
Family Force 5.

"Under a light in Bethlehem, I was sifting through the sand; the saline burned my eyes, I was looking for Your hand. I gave up on myself, and left my pride disarmed; I cried out 'I'm alone!' and found myself in Your arms. 'Rest in Me, oh, My love; I have loved you before the world began. Rest in Me, oh, My love; you'll never wander too far to reach My hand.'"
Showbread.

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Nov 16 2012, 5:22pm

Post #8 of 59 (225 views)
Shortcut
Yummmmm.... [In reply to] Can't Post

I think my plans are to join YOU guys! WOW! :D

Actually, my sister who lives downstate near my Mom & Fam is doing the fixin' this year. I'm going to take along an apple crips pie and whipped cream...and ICE CREAM!

Mom had a scare this week with her heart doing a bit of a fluttering and had a ride to the hospital... but she straightened right out and is back home already... so we're CELEBRATING FERSHER!! We're so blessed... but I did scold her about going to extremes for attention ;)

Have a WONDERFUL Holiday, m'dear!

sample

sample

Unused Scenes

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Nov 16 2012, 5:23pm

Post #9 of 59 (238 views)
Shortcut
Howdy Evey!! :D [In reply to] Can't Post

You Bet! And I hope you have a way-wonderful Thanksgiving! *waves fondly*

sample

sample

Unused Scenes

Elberbeth
Tol Eressea

Nov 16 2012, 5:30pm

Post #10 of 59 (226 views)
Shortcut
I'd like a mimosa, Gramma [In reply to] Can't Post

The OJ just 'cause it's morning, and a nice one too by the looks of it so far, and the champagne because last week my hubby and I celebrated out 35th wedding anniversary (together for 40!). Where has the time gone? Far too fast, by the looks of our grandchildren! I can't stick around, so put it into a to-go cup!

Happy weekend, everyone!

"There are some things that it is better to begin than to refuse, even though the end may be dark."

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Nov 16 2012, 5:33pm

Post #11 of 59 (216 views)
Shortcut
Happy Anniversary!! :D [In reply to] Can't Post

WOW!!! Congratulations! That's a great run, Elbereth! Give that hubby a high-five for me :) And here's to another 35 and another, and another...

sample

sample

Unused Scenes

DanielLB
Immortal

Nov 16 2012, 5:37pm

Post #12 of 59 (219 views)
Shortcut
The best day of the week! [In reply to] Can't Post

Happy weekend everyone. I'm having a very uneventful weekend, so any suggestions will be much appreciated.Wink

I'll jut have a fruit juice please gramma. I need to shoot out and get some dinner!

What are your plans for the weekend?

Smile

Want Hobbit Movie News? Hobbit Headlines of the Week!

DanielLB
Immortal

Nov 16 2012, 5:39pm

Post #13 of 59 (215 views)
Shortcut
Happy birthday! [In reply to] Can't Post

And wow! Have a fantastic holiday entmaiden. You must be super excited! Enjoy, and have a safe trip.

Want Hobbit Movie News? Hobbit Headlines of the Week!

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Nov 16 2012, 5:42pm

Post #14 of 59 (222 views)
Shortcut
You bet, DanielLB!! :) [In reply to] Can't Post

Plans!? Well... I'm working on a couple of TORn-esque projects that I plan to finish up tomorrow... then OUTSIDE to do some work whilst this little bit of a warmup sticks around :)

I hope you have LOADS of fun this weekend... OR just a nice, restful one :)

CHEERS!

sample

sample

Unused Scenes

Eventides
Tol Eressea

Nov 16 2012, 5:45pm

Post #15 of 59 (221 views)
Shortcut
Thanks, and you as well! :) // [In reply to] Can't Post

John Reuben.

Family Force 5.

Showbread.

(This post was edited by Eventides on Nov 16 2012, 5:46pm)

dernwyn
Forum Admin / Moderator

Nov 16 2012, 5:50pm

Post #16 of 59 (231 views)
Shortcut
Why, she wasn't garnering attention... [In reply to] Can't Post

...she was just getting all too excited about having her family all together once again! Smile

Apple crisp with ice cream? Hmm...I'll send you a slice of my pumpkin pie, if you'll send me a slice of that...Wink

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Nov 16 2012, 5:59pm

Post #17 of 59 (206 views)
Shortcut
*HANGS OUT SELF SERVE SIGN* Have a great weekend everyone! // [In reply to] Can't Post

sample

sample

Unused Scenes

FingonOfPittsburgh
Lorien

Nov 16 2012, 6:00pm

Post #18 of 59 (223 views)
Shortcut
Cheers to all [In reply to] Can't Post

Haven't done this in a while. *Blows off the dust*

Out of the darkness of my life, so much frustrated, I put before you the one great thing to love on earth: the Blessed Sacrament... There you will find romance, glory, honour, fidelity, and the true way of all your loves on earth, and more than that: Death: by the divine paradox, that which ends life, and demands the surrender of all, and yet by the taste (or foretaste) of which alone can what you seek in your earthly relationships (love, faithfulness, joy) be maintained, or take on that complexion of reality, of eternal endurance, which every man's heart desires.

--J.R.R. Tolkien, Letter #43, to his son Michael

dernwyn
Forum Admin / Moderator

Nov 16 2012, 6:10pm

Post #19 of 59 (210 views)
Shortcut
Hey, Evey! [In reply to] Can't Post

What, just because it's getting close to freezing at night, you think winter might be on its' way? Wink

Have a great weekend - and enjoy your Thanksgiving! Smile

dernwyn
Forum Admin / Moderator

Nov 16 2012, 6:11pm

Post #20 of 59 (205 views)
Shortcut
Wow! Many happy returns of your anniversary! // [In reply to] Can't Post

Eventides
Tol Eressea

Nov 16 2012, 6:55pm

Post #21 of 59 (230 views)
Shortcut
Close to? I think you mean below, LOL. ;) [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks dernwyn, and I hope you have a great weekend and a great Thanksgiving, too! :)

John Reuben.

Family Force 5.

Showbread.

Patty
Immortal

Nov 16 2012, 8:21pm

Post #22 of 59 (200 views)
Shortcut
Woo Hoo! A brandy alexander for me, please. I know, it's not my usual... [In reply to] Can't Post

but I have a friend who's been coming over to watch my recent dvd purchase of series 3 of Downton Abbey from the UK and it's her favorite tipple, so I'll have one, too.

Mr. Patty just went out to buy a supply of Hostess Twinkies, cupcakes and Suzy Qs in case we should never see them again.Shocked He calls them his " precious."

Permanent address: Into the West

Ataahua
Superuser / Moderator

Nov 16 2012, 8:34pm

Post #23 of 59 (200 views)
Shortcut
Happy birthday! [In reply to] Can't Post

And see you soon. Cool

Celebrimbor: "Pretty rings..."
Dwarves: "Pretty rings..."
Men: "Pretty rings..."
Sauron: "Mine's better."

"Ah, how ironic, the addictive qualities of Sauron’s master weapon led to its own destruction. Which just goes to show, kids - if you want two small and noble souls to succeed on a mission of dire importance... send an evil-minded beggar with them too." - Gandalf's Diaries, final par, by Ufthak.

Ataahua's stories

Ataahua
Superuser / Moderator

Nov 16 2012, 8:35pm

Post #24 of 59 (196 views)
Shortcut
*shares a beer with Fingon* [In reply to] Can't Post

A bit early for me, but the sun's over the yard-arm somewhere in the world.

Celebrimbor: "Pretty rings..."
Dwarves: "Pretty rings..."
Men: "Pretty rings..."
Sauron: "Mine's better."

"Ah, how ironic, the addictive qualities of Sauron’s master weapon led to its own destruction. Which just goes to show, kids - if you want two small and noble souls to succeed on a mission of dire importance... send an evil-minded beggar with them too." - Gandalf's Diaries, final par, by Ufthak.

Ataahua's stories

entmaiden
Forum Admin / Moderator

Nov 16 2012, 11:25pm

Post #25 of 59 (208 views)
Shortcut
Yes, we'll celebrate [In reply to] Can't Post

in Wellington. So excited! Safe travels to you. I'm sending you a test text when I get to NZ to make sure it works.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.