Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Gaming & Collecting:
LOTR Collectors Models - For Sale (Eaglemoss)

PJ89

Nov 14 2012, 3:32pm

Views: 247
Shortcut
LOTR Collectors Models - For Sale (Eaglemoss) Can't Post

LOTR Collectors Models - 300.00

No.s 1-55 (BOXED - 1-53 with Accompanying Magazine), 4 Oversized Models, 3 Large Models and Books.

Model Collection (In Order):

Gandalf White, Legolas, Aragorn, Lurtz, Gimli, Easterling, Boromir, Rohan Soldier, Gollum, Faramir, Wormtongue, King Theoden, Orc Soldier, Elrond, Saruman, Eomer, Ugluk, Galadriel, Ringwraith, Frodo & Sam, Grishnakh, Gandalf Grey, Uruk Hai, Eowyn, Denethor, King of the Dead, Witchking, King Elessar, Gothmog, Haldir, Twilight Wraith, Isildur, Orc Overseer, Merry & Pippin, Berserker, Moria Orc, Gorbag, Elven Warrior, Snaga, Gondorian Soldier, Lurtz, Army of the Dead, King Theoden, Arwen, Orc Lt, Hama, Shagrat, Bilbo, Orc Archer, Gil-galad, Haradrim Archer, Galadriel, Wildmen, Sam & Rosie, Mouth of Sauron.

Oversized Models:

Gandalf & Shadowfax, Ringwraith, Cave Troll, Warg Rider.

Figures:

Gandalf the White, Smeagol and Minus Tirith.

Books:

The Fellowship of the Ring - Artwork
The Making of the Trilogy
Weapons and Warfare
Official Movie Guide
Two Towers Creatures
Two Towers Visual Companion
Return of the King - Artwork
Return of the King Visual Companion
If anyone is interested in these please send me a message and i will forward on some pictures, alternatively a small selection of pictures can be found here;
http://manx.net/classifieds/my-classifieds/details/368470

Any postage will have to be calculated at extra cost.

I'm trying to shift these (sadly - but they have been in my attic for quite some time!) so i can afford to go to a friends wedding in China. I will be sad to see them go but they could do with a more appreciative home!

Thanks!
Pam

Subject User Time
LOTR Collectors Models - For Sale (Eaglemoss) PJ89 Send a private message to PJ89 Nov 14 2012, 3:32pm
    Would you consider separate purchases? DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 14 2012, 3:53pm
        RE: PJ89 Send a private message to PJ89 Nov 14 2012, 4:56pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.