Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Got my Hobbit tickets!!!!

Glaurung63
Lorien

Nov 12 2012, 9:16pm

Views: 450
Shortcut
Got my Hobbit tickets!!!! Can't Post

Psyched does not describe it.....got tickets for a 7pm Friday show.... And a 3pm Saturday show....that's right...second breakfast!! Both in HDF 3D....my theater has 2D, 3D, and HDF 3D and you must make sure that the time of the showing is in the format you want....I did this on fandango, and after hitting the gym walked by the theater (Kaufman Stadium 14 in Astoria, NYC, for anyone closeby) and printed them out.....I had that first hill roller coaster feeling!! Woooooosh!!! My tickets back to Hobbiton, in my shaky little hands!!

I can't wait!!!

(This post was edited by Glaurung63 on Nov 12 2012, 9:18pm)

Subject User Time
Got my Hobbit tickets!!!! Glaurung63 Send a private message to Glaurung63 Nov 12 2012, 9:16pm
    Yay! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 12 2012, 9:30pm
        Can't lose...the Precious...tickets!! Glaurung63 Send a private message to Glaurung63 Nov 12 2012, 9:41pm
        hehe Chopsta123 Send a private message to Chopsta123 Nov 13 2012, 12:16am
            I wish I could get advance tickets totoro Send a private message to totoro Nov 13 2012, 3:44am
                Sneak out when they are at school ;-) / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 13 2012, 8:44am
                I have the same dilemma... Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Nov 13 2012, 10:20am
                    How easy do you think it will be to stay away? :-) / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 13 2012, 10:39am
                        Not very! Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Nov 13 2012, 10:52am
                            I hadn't even realised ;-) DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 13 2012, 2:42pm
                                Huh! Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Nov 13 2012, 3:38pm
                    I'm probably not going until Christmas Day Voronwë_the_Faithful Send a private message to Voronwë_the_Faithful Nov 13 2012, 3:43pm
    Got mine on the 7th! Elutherian Send a private message to Elutherian Nov 12 2012, 10:02pm
        In the UK we reserve seats with the tickets DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 12 2012, 10:14pm
    Got mine too! Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Nov 12 2012, 10:19pm
        Actually, losing the credit card is possible... SteveDJ Send a private message to SteveDJ Nov 13 2012, 4:55pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.