Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
New Pictures from German calendar (potential spoilers)

Miruvorheron

Nov 12 2012, 10:57am

Views: 1292
Shortcut
New Pictures from German calendar (potential spoilers) Can't Post

The German Online Shop Elbenwald released preview pictures of the 2013 Hobbit Calendar on their website. Most of them are old ones but there are some new of Mirkwood, Radagast and the dwarves.
You can find them here: http://www.elbenwald.de/...L-Kalender-2013.html
Click on the small ones to enlarge them.
Some of them may contain minor spoilers.

Subject User Time
New Pictures from German calendar (potential spoilers) Miruvorheron Send a private message to Miruvorheron Nov 12 2012, 10:57am
    Thanks for these! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 12 2012, 11:00am
        too bright Jago M Send a private message to Jago M Nov 12 2012, 12:50pm
            I hope so! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 12 2012, 1:24pm
                o haarp Send a private message to haarp Nov 12 2012, 5:40pm
                    Not quite... Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Nov 12 2012, 6:40pm
                    May have been produced when it was still 2 films / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 12 2012, 9:40pm
                I've seen the calendar in a bookshop Ayiana Send a private message to Ayiana Nov 12 2012, 7:02pm
                    They may have lightened them up as well for the printing DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 12 2012, 9:42pm
            PJ/Andrew Lesnie also have a tendency to over-light things starlesswinter Send a private message to starlesswinter Nov 13 2012, 6:16am
                I would rather things be over lit Fardragon Send a private message to Fardragon Nov 13 2012, 8:37am
    Background of Radagast picture (spoiler) Miruvorheron Send a private message to Miruvorheron Nov 12 2012, 11:16am
        I was thinking... Eleniel Send a private message to Eleniel Nov 12 2012, 11:26am
    Very cool! Thanks for sharing that link // DarkJackal Send a private message to DarkJackal Nov 12 2012, 7:07pm
    Is carrying Bombur a new find? Pipe Dream Send a private message to Pipe Dream Nov 13 2012, 9:03am
        I think in one of the early vlogs we got to see this too. / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 13 2012, 9:19am
        I think it will be important to the plot Fardragon Send a private message to Fardragon Nov 13 2012, 10:20am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.