Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
The Hobbit Cinema Issues

DJK

Nov 5 2012, 5:51pm

Views: 972
Shortcut
The Hobbit Cinema Issues Can't Post

Hey all

I live in Belgium and well over here we don't have any imax cinemas (and probably none that play in 48fps either)... so I was wondering, maybe I can take the trip to London and after some searching ended up at the London IMAX advertising they have the biggest screen around... now I emailed them asking if they play the 48fps imax version but I received some blurry answer that doesn't really answer my question.. so anyone from the uk can answer the following, where can I watch the movie in the following format on a BIG (big... BIGGG) screen.

Best: imax 48 fps 2d
2nd best: imax 48fps 3d
3rd best imax 24fps 2d
4d best: imax 24fps 3d
5th best: normal 48fps 2d

All other options I can probably find in a local belgian cinema...

Thanks!

Subject User Time
The Hobbit Cinema Issues DJK Send a private message to DJK Nov 5 2012, 5:51pm
    The only confirmed 48fps cinema in the UK is Liverpool DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Nov 5 2012, 6:01pm
        One frame less, shame QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Nov 5 2012, 6:11pm
        I might go to the London premiere Lusitano Send a private message to Lusitano Nov 5 2012, 6:19pm
        This sucks! Lauryn Send a private message to Lauryn Nov 5 2012, 7:16pm
            I doubt any list you see right now is complete. // Estel78 Send a private message to Estel78 Nov 5 2012, 7:24pm
    Good news for you :) Jago M Send a private message to Jago M Nov 5 2012, 8:11pm
    It was not shot in imax imin Send a private message to imin Nov 6 2012, 1:29am
        I saw RotK in IMax. Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Nov 6 2012, 2:47am
            Some real 3D sound systems are now better than IMAX imin Send a private message to imin Nov 6 2012, 10:43am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.