Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
First Official Track from the Score Is Now Online: Radagast the Brown (SPOILERS)

Shelob'sAppetite
Valinor

Nov 5 2012, 7:19am

Post #1 of 6 (1308 views)
Shortcut
     First Official Track from the Score Is Now Online: Radagast the Brown (SPOILERS)  

As the thread which contains the audio file sort of conceals the fact, I am creating this thread to link to that thread. Please post your comments there.

I will only say two words here:

Love it.

(This post was edited by Shelob'sAppetite on Nov 5 2012, 7:20am)

Spencissimus
Lorien

Nov 5 2012, 7:29am

Post #2 of 6 (533 views)
Shortcut
     That's beautiful! [In reply to]  

I especially love the rustic strings...I imagine that'd be the Nordic fiddle that Shore used for Rohan?

Aragorn the Elfstone
Tol Eressea

Nov 5 2012, 7:33am

Post #3 of 6 (525 views)
Shortcut
     *tears* I am a mess... [In reply to]  

I've longed for years and years to hear more of Howard Shore's musical vision of Middle Earth.

At last, we're back.

"All men dream; but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds awake to find that it was vanity; But the dreamers of day are dangerous men. That they may act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible."
- T.E. Lawrence

redgiraffe
Rohan

Nov 5 2012, 7:35am

Post #4 of 6 (537 views)
Shortcut
     Spencissmus! [In reply to]  

In Reply To
I especially love the rustic strings...I imagine that'd be the Nordic fiddle that Shore used for Rohan?

Glad to see you again. It's been a while! Getting tired of those imdb boards like me?

-Sir are you classified as human
-Negative, I am a meat-popsicle

Spencissimus
Lorien

Nov 5 2012, 7:46am

Post #5 of 6 (486 views)
Shortcut
     I don't think I'm ever NOT tired of the IMDB boards :P [In reply to]  

It's good to be back...I've been waaaay too busy to be back posting with any regularity either here or there...just in time too, by the sound of it!

Eledhwen
Forum Admin / Moderator

Nov 5 2012, 7:53am

Post #6 of 6 (573 views)
Shortcut
     Locking this thread [In reply to]  

As we already have a thread to discuss this topic, a new one did not need to be started.

Storm clouds

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.