"Weird" post on main

Ethel Duath
Half-elven

Nov 4 2012, 6:02pm

Post #1 of 7 (572 views)
Shortcut
"Weird" post on main Can't Post

I'm hoping it's tongue-in-cheek . . .

(This post was edited by Ataahua on Nov 4 2012, 6:08pm)

Ataahua
Forum Admin / Moderator

Nov 4 2012, 6:08pm

Post #2 of 7 (426 views)
Shortcut
Yeah, there's no place on TORN for that. [In reply to] Can't Post

It's gone-burger.

Celebrimbor: "Pretty rings..."
Dwarves: "Pretty rings..."
Men: "Pretty rings..."
Sauron: "Mine's better."

"Ah, how ironic, the addictive qualities of Sauron’s master weapon led to its own destruction. Which just goes to show, kids - if you want two small and noble souls to succeed on a mission of dire importance... send an evil-minded beggar with them too." - Gandalf's Diaries, final par, by Ufthak.

Ataahua's stories

Ethel Duath
Half-elven

Nov 4 2012, 6:13pm

Post #3 of 7 (455 views)
Shortcut
Now I can get my hair to lie down flat again (I hope!). [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you.Smile

Starling
Half-elven

Nov 5 2012, 5:06am

Post #4 of 7 (444 views)
Shortcut
Darn it [In reply to] Can't Post

I never get here in time to see the good stuff. Laugh

Ethel Duath
Half-elven

Nov 5 2012, 3:19pm

Post #5 of 7 (462 views)
Shortcut
This one was just plain offensive. Nothing to see really. [In reply to] Can't Post

But I know what you mean. I miss every one of 'em, up to now!

How are you? And what's up with the aftershocks and all?

Radagast-Aiwendil
Gondor

Nov 5 2012, 8:18pm

Post #6 of 7 (512 views)
Shortcut
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that post the other day [In reply to] Can't Post

Hopefully it will be that particular individual's last post as well as his first.

"Radagast is, of course, a worthy wizard, a master of shapes and changes of hue, and he has much lore of herbs and beasts, and birds are especially his friends."-Gandalf, The Lord of the Rings.

Starling
Half-elven

Nov 6 2012, 6:37am

Post #7 of 7 (789 views)
Shortcut
Oh well [In reply to] Can't Post

I will have to imagine...

Aftershocks aren't too bad. People are almost starting to get brave enough to suggest that *whispers* things could be settling down at last. But we have learned not to get too carried away.
There are some ongoing inquiries happening at the moment, including the Royal Commission into the collapse of the CTV building, where a large number of people died on Feb 22nd. I am finding the coverage of that pretty difficult, so it must be awful for those who were close to people who died.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.