Our Sponsor Sideshow Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Brian Sibley's Official Movie Guide to The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (some spoiler pics)
First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

DanielLB
Immortal

Oct 31 2012, 2:16pm

Post #201 of 207 (1159 views)
Shortcut
Goes the brown log. [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh dear lord.

Want Hobbit Movie News? Hobbit Headlines of the Week!

Eleniel
Tol Eressea

Oct 31 2012, 2:41pm

Post #202 of 207 (1147 views)
Shortcut
It's a good job.... [In reply to] Can't Post

...that this thread is now on the 3rd page... Wink

"Choosing Trust over Doubt gets me burned once in a while, but I'd rather be singed than hardened."
¯ Victoria Monfort

Lusitano
Tol Eressea

Oct 31 2012, 2:46pm

Post #203 of 207 (1143 views)
Shortcut
The Great Poop [In reply to] Can't Post

I was always interested in the Goblins and Orcs's hygiene, sanitary and medicinal life. Sly

DanielLB
Immortal

Oct 31 2012, 7:55pm

Post #204 of 207 (1132 views)
Shortcut
As soon as people see this scene, there will be poo puns aplenty! / [In reply to] Can't Post

Captain Salt
Tol Eressea

Oct 31 2012, 8:07pm

Post #205 of 207 (1136 views)
Shortcut
I've actually discussed with people what Orcs do when they have to relieve themselves... [In reply to] Can't Post

And the consensus was that they probably just stop wherever they are and have a bit of a peep/poop.

I'm surprised PJ didn't give us pooping Orcs at Pelennor Fields, actually...now THAT would have been terrifying! Crazy Tongue

My Top 5 Wish List for "The Hobbit"
5. Legolas will surf down Smaug's neck
4. Bilbo will be revealed to a Robot
3. Naked PJ cameo as Ghan-Buri-Ghan
2. Use of not only 3D, but smell-o-vision, plus the inclusion of axes coming out of the seats and poking the audience when appropriate
1. Not only keep the claim that Thorin & Co. ran amok in Mirkwood "molesting people", but depict said incident in vivid detail!!!!!

DanielLB
Immortal

Nov 1 2012, 9:17am

Post #206 of 207 (1115 views)
Shortcut
It would've been the same for the Fellowship as well [In reply to] Can't Post

Say, all Sauron would've need is a sniffer dog! He could have traced Sam and Frodo from their poo!

Oin K
Rivendell

Nov 5 2012, 10:07pm

Post #207 of 207 (1104 views)
Shortcut
Buy the rights to it and you can do whatever you want with it. That's why they're called "rights" [In reply to] Can't Post

;)

"The Naugrim were ever, as they still remain, short and squat in stature; they were deep-breasted, strong in the arm, and stout in the leg, and their snouts were long. Indeed this strangeness they have that no Man nor Elf has ever seen a snoutless Dwarf - unless he were rhinoplasted in mockery, and would then be more like to die of shame than of many other hurts that to us would seem more deadly. For the Naugrim have snouts from the beginning of their lives, male and female alike..." (History of Middle Earth, volume 11, The War of the Truffles, p. 205)

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.