Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Hobbit:
Theme song for The Hobbit

Compa_Mighty
Tol Eressea

Nov 5 2007, 10:31pm

Views: 320
Shortcut
Theme song for The Hobbit Can't Post

Hello! I might have brought this up before, but I don't really remember, so here it goes. We have all been talking about Peter Jackson as the director of The Hobbit, for everyone that means WETA, McKellen, Serkis, Weaving, Howe, Lee and Howard Shore.

Those are given for us, but... who will do the theme song? Enya did a beautiful job for The Fellowship, but I wasn't all that thrilled by Gollum's Song and Into the West. I always thought ERA would have made a great theme song for Middle Earth. So I would say ERA for The Hobbit.

If there are two movies, well, I'd go with ERA for the second. Just imagine the voices singing during the Battle of the Five Armies or as Bilbo enters Erebor and sees Smaug! Shocked

I'd have some trouble for choosing the other performer... ideas?

Let it be heard! We want Jackson for The Hobbit!

Subject User Time
Theme song for The Hobbit Compa_Mighty Send a private message to Compa_Mighty Nov 5 2007, 10:31pm
    in my day... Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 5 2007, 10:58pm
        It's a band Compa_Mighty Send a private message to Compa_Mighty Nov 5 2007, 11:39pm
            hmmm... Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 6 2007, 12:13am
        Right on, sister! // Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Nov 6 2007, 7:29pm
            lol // Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Nov 6 2007, 10:24pm
            Yes. I'm glad she asked cause I didn't know either... Patty Send a private message to Patty Nov 7 2007, 6:13pm
    Glenn Yarbrough! N.E. Brigand Send a private message to N.E. Brigand Nov 6 2007, 5:35am
        *thud* Patty Send a private message to Patty Nov 6 2007, 3:34pm
    Suggested Artists? NoctemArcanus Send a private message to NoctemArcanus Nov 8 2007, 3:10am
        Great choices! Compa_Mighty Send a private message to Compa_Mighty Nov 8 2007, 3:17am
            What better than... priell3 Send a private message to priell3 Nov 8 2007, 3:32am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.