The One Ring Forums: TheOneRing.net: Feedback:
TORn Newsletter/email notification

Rolfina
Rivendell

Oct 1 2012, 5:44am

Post #1 of 5 (701 views)
Shortcut
TORn Newsletter/email notification Can't Post

Don't know if this is the right place for it, but lately it seems I'm not receiving the newsletter for new entries on the news section anymore. Sometimes a whole day is skipped, then I'm receiving some again, then again nothing. Anyone else having this problem? The email news are a great way to stay on top of things, and I wouldn't want to go without. Unsure

Altaira
Superuser

Oct 1 2012, 2:28pm

Post #2 of 5 (392 views)
Shortcut
Thanks for letting us know [In reply to] Can't Post

I'll look into getting someone to look into it. Cool

Welcome, by the way.Smile

Koru: Maori symbol representing a fern frond as it opens. The koru reaches towards the light, striving for perfection, encouraging new, positive beginnings.

"Life can't be all work and no TORn" -- jflower

"I take a moment to fervently hope that the camaradarie and just plain old fun I found at TORn will never end" -- LOTR_nutcase

Rolfina
Rivendell

Oct 1 2012, 8:19pm

Post #3 of 5 (438 views)
Shortcut
Thanks, and thanks! [In reply to] Can't Post

Today I received one of the two news in my mail (the Lego one). I just signed up with an alternate address to see if the same problem exists there.

Rolfina
Rivendell

Oct 3 2012, 6:52am

Post #4 of 5 (356 views)
Shortcut
Update [In reply to] Can't Post

Didn't receive mail for the last 3 posts on either account. So the problem probably really doesn't lie with me. Hope this info helps.

Altaira
Superuser

Oct 3 2012, 2:35pm

Post #5 of 5 (705 views)
Shortcut
Thanks for the continued feedback [In reply to] Can't Post

The problem definitely isn't with you. The webmasters, Corvar and Calisuri, are aware that it's a pervasive problem (that, thankfully, is fairly recent) and are working on it.

Thanks again! Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Smile

Koru: Maori symbol representing a fern frond as it opens. The koru reaches towards the light, striving for perfection, encouraging new, positive beginnings.

"Life can't be all work and no TORn" -- jflower

"I take a moment to fervently hope that the camaradarie and just plain old fun I found at TORn will never end" -- LOTR_nutcase

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.