Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
**World Hobbit Day** Caption Contest!

stormcrow20
Gondor

Sep 22 2012, 6:38pm

Views: 505
Shortcut
**World Hobbit Day** Caption Contest! Can't Post

Happy World Hobbit Day! A nice occasion for a special edition Caption Contest, wouldn't you agree? All you have to do is post a caption describing the scene as if from a newspaper, or provide a clever quotation that the character(s) might be saying. There is no official winner, and feel free to post as many captions as you like. The sillier the better!

And now back to the birthday party....

(This post was edited by stormcrow20 on Sep 22 2012, 6:45pm)

Subject User Time
**World Hobbit Day** Caption Contest! stormcrow20 Send a private message to stormcrow20 Sep 22 2012, 6:38pm
    Now remain calm while I look for my fire extinguisher.// Delrond Send a private message to Delrond Sep 22 2012, 7:02pm
    "Stay away, everyone. These barrels are mine!" // Noel Q. von Schneiffel Send a private message to Noel Q. von Schneiffel Sep 22 2012, 7:10pm
    What do you mean the 75th anniversary of "There and Back Again" was yesterday? I haven't even finished writing it yet // Oiotári Send a private message to Oiotári Sep 22 2012, 7:13pm
    Jazz hands! / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Sep 22 2012, 7:15pm
    "So there I was, in the middle of three monstrous movies..."// weaver Send a private message to weaver Sep 22 2012, 7:32pm
        "...and the 3D was so well done it was like I was actually in Middle Earth" // Oiotári Send a private message to Oiotári Sep 22 2012, 7:47pm
    Now, now. I assure you I had nothing to do with the death of Lobelia. DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Sep 22 2012, 7:37pm
    According to NASA, my cake is now visible from orbit. // Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Sep 22 2012, 9:22pm
    Hmmmmmm . . . . . . . . . TomthePilgrim Send a private message to TomthePilgrim Sep 23 2012, 12:42am
    "I'm supposed to blow them all out with one huff? Ah...this is THE END. GOODBYE." (puts on Ring, gone.) Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Sep 23 2012, 2:41am
    Now just sit back as I read some of my fan-fiction... Movie Aristotle Send a private message to Movie Aristotle Sep 23 2012, 3:51am
    Bilbo now performs the mime "trapped in a box" // zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Sep 23 2012, 4:17am
        oops! shirehobbit Send a private message to shirehobbit Sep 23 2012, 5:30pm
            No problem :) zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Sep 24 2012, 2:20am
    And now... I'll magically make this cake disappear! Wups! // grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Sep 23 2012, 4:44am
    "Ooh, can't wait to blow out the candles!" (waves arms excitedly)// FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Send a private message to FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Sep 23 2012, 4:17pm
    I'm becoming a mime, see me trapped in an invisible box shirehobbit Send a private message to shirehobbit Sep 23 2012, 5:28pm
    "... and I would like to thank Donky Kong for the wonderful decorations." // SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Sep 23 2012, 6:41pm
    10! 10 bunnies pulling Radagast's sled// batik Send a private message to batik Sep 24 2012, 6:40pm
    People in front of Bilbo, all together: "Braaaaaaains!" Noel Q. von Schneiffel Send a private message to Noel Q. von Schneiffel Sep 24 2012, 7:07pm
        LOL! Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Sep 25 2012, 2:05am
            Re: Your Brains Noel Q. von Schneiffel Send a private message to Noel Q. von Schneiffel Sep 25 2012, 6:21am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.