Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
Questions for The Silmarillion fans I

Nimloth9
The Shire

Sep 17 2012, 4:50am

Views: 368
Shortcut
Questions for The Silmarillion fans I Can't Post

I came across this questionnaire on several Japanese blogs and fan sites, and thought it might be fun to post it here too. The actual questionnaire has 50 questions, which is way too long, so I cut down on several questions and decided to separate it into 2 parts. The first part is about the characters. You can answer from UT, CoH and HoME too. I translated it so some of the questions might sound kinda weird, but anyways I hope you enjoy it!

1. Who is the most loyal friend?
2. The most uncaring character?
3. The unconventional hero?
4. The coolest villain?
5. The most handsome?
6. The most beautiful? (Aside from Luthien!)
7. The nicest character?
8. The most badass?
9. Worst father?
10. Which character would you want for a brother or sister?
11. Who would you NOT want for a brother or sister?
12. Who do you want to marry?
13. Which character can you never forgive?
14. If you were a Maia, which Vala/Valie would you like to serve?
15. What kind of dog do you imagine Huan to be?
16. If you could be a character (or anyone!) in the Silmarillion, who would you be and what will you do?
17. Which character have you changed your opinion of each time you read about him/her?
18. If you could cast one character, whom would you cast for whom?

Subject User Time
Questions for The Silmarillion fans I Nimloth9 Send a private message to Nimloth9 Sep 17 2012, 4:50am
    Questions JWPlatt Sep 17 2012, 6:44am
        I thought Ulmo was pretty caring, Nimloth9 Send a private message to Nimloth9 Sep 17 2012, 4:03pm
        Fallible gods Noel Q. von Schneiffel Send a private message to Noel Q. von Schneiffel Sep 17 2012, 8:22pm
    My answers Nimloth9 Send a private message to Nimloth9 Sep 17 2012, 4:42pm
    answers Brasennaur Send a private message to Brasennaur Sep 21 2012, 11:35am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.