Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
Study: How LOTR has influenced the economy of New Zealand

Ballemand
The Shire

Sep 13 2012, 7:39am

Views: 234
Shortcut
Study: How LOTR has influenced the economy of New Zealand Can't Post

Hi Guys Wink

I'm a 19-year old guy from Denmark - and I'm a big fan of the Lord of the Rings!

I'm on my last year of what equals to College - and in a few months I'm going to do a study.
My plan is to mix International economics and English - and then I though it would be awesome to find out how the making of the Lord of the Rings (and the Hobbit) movies has contributed to the economics of New Zealand.
I know for sure that the making of the films has been positive for their (your, if you're from NZ) economy, e.g. creating a lot of jobs.

So my question to you is if you know anything specific about the Frodo economy.

I'm really looking forward to the Hobbit!

Thank you in advance. Tongue

Subject User Time
Study: How LOTR has influenced the economy of New Zealand Ballemand Send a private message to Ballemand Sep 13 2012, 7:39am
    You'll want to search these boards, SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Sep 13 2012, 3:49pm
    Reports have been done by the New Zealand Government Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Sep 13 2012, 7:16pm
        Study: How LOTR has influenced the economy of New Zealand Ballemand Send a private message to Ballemand Sep 13 2012, 8:40pm
            Definitely! Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Sep 14 2012, 12:09am
                There are a few Danish speakers here // SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Sep 14 2012, 1:19am
                    Then I will share it :) Ballemand Send a private message to Ballemand Sep 14 2012, 6:11am
    Frodo Franchise is a perfect start :) grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Sep 15 2012, 1:31pm
        yum! Ballemand Send a private message to Ballemand Sep 15 2012, 2:31pm
    Papers on movie-tourism Rosie-with-the-ribbons Send a private message to Rosie-with-the-ribbons Sep 16 2012, 3:58pm
        Wow.. Ballemand Send a private message to Ballemand Sep 16 2012, 6:02pm
            Ringers Rosie-with-the-ribbons Send a private message to Rosie-with-the-ribbons Sep 18 2012, 8:41pm
                The last week I... Ballemand Send a private message to Ballemand Oct 7 2012, 4:11pm
                    R U there? Ballemand Send a private message to Ballemand Oct 10 2012, 7:08am
                        C'mon guys :) Ballemand Send a private message to Ballemand Oct 13 2012, 7:50pm
                            threads don't bump here at TORn Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Oct 13 2012, 8:02pm
                                ahh.. Ballemand Send a private message to Ballemand Oct 13 2012, 8:55pm
                    OK. Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Oct 13 2012, 8:18pm
                        thanks! Ballemand Send a private message to Ballemand Oct 13 2012, 9:06pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.