Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
A few hiking photos

Aunt Dora Baggins
Half-elven

Aug 14 2012, 6:44am

Views: 213
Shortcut
A few hiking photos Can't Post

We haven't been able to do as much hiking as usual this summer, due to family obligations. But today I did one of my favorites, Flattop Mountain. It was windy and rainy so I didn't take as many photos as usual. But here are a few

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"For DORA BAGGINS in memory of a LONG correspondence, with love from Bilbo; on a large wastebasket. Dora was Drogo's sister, and the eldest surviving female relative of Bilbo and Frodo; she was ninety-nine, and had written reams of good advice for more than half a century."
"A Chance Meeting at Rivendell" and other stories

leleni at hotmail dot com

Subject User Time
A few hiking photos Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Aug 14 2012, 6:44am
    Lovely photos :-) DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 14 2012, 2:47pm
        About 12,000 feet in elevation Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Aug 14 2012, 3:20pm
            Yes, definitely! :-) DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 14 2012, 3:28pm
                The mountain on the right in that photo Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Aug 14 2012, 4:20pm
                They feel like Middle Earth to me too. Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Aug 14 2012, 4:25pm
    May I share a hiking photo of my own? NottaSackville Send a private message to NottaSackville Aug 14 2012, 4:34pm
        Great photo! Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Aug 14 2012, 4:38pm
            It's hard not to have a great time out there! NottaSackville Send a private message to NottaSackville Aug 14 2012, 4:42pm
                Your girls look about the right age Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Aug 14 2012, 5:40pm
        Lots of good photos today! Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Aug 14 2012, 5:52pm
    The critters are posing for you - again! dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Aug 15 2012, 1:42am
        They were about four feet away. Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Aug 15 2012, 1:14pm
            Marmots only four feet away? Incredible! kiwifan Send a private message to kiwifan Aug 18 2012, 6:06pm
                The animals in the park are pretty tame. Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Aug 22 2012, 5:08pm
    I've GOT to go on a walk with you guys someday :D // grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 22 2012, 4:53pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.