Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Gaming & Collecting:
The Hobbit Movie Board Game by Pressman

DarkJackal
Rohan

Aug 13 2012, 9:19pm

Views: 381
Shortcut
The Hobbit Movie Board Game by Pressman Can't Post

A new board game is available for pre-order from various online merchants this month:

Bigbadtoystore

Comicsinfinity

Experience the first part of the exciting journey to the Lonely Mountain and reclaim the stolen treasure from the dragon Smaug. This official game retells the first Hobbit film as 2 to 10 players take the roles of characters from the film, traversing twelve Middle Earth locations to do battle, solve riddles and earn points along the way. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey game can be integrated into the second Hobbit game and the Lord of the Rings game also from Pressman, to create an entire epic, three-part adventure game featuring actual movie scenes and characters from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey to The Return of the King - A totally Tolkien Universe! Ages 8 and Up.

Subject User Time
The Hobbit Movie Board Game by Pressman DarkJackal Send a private message to DarkJackal Aug 13 2012, 9:19pm
    Is that Saruman I see?! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 13 2012, 9:34pm
    Who is that on the side of the box? Buchanicus Send a private message to Buchanicus Aug 15 2012, 4:35am
        It looks like Radagast to me ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 15 2012, 7:08am
            Agreed. DarkJackal Send a private message to DarkJackal Aug 15 2012, 1:44pm
                Does it deserve it's own thread? DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 15 2012, 6:04pm
                    Front page news fer sure DarkJackal Send a private message to DarkJackal Aug 15 2012, 8:00pm
                I agree with you two Buchanicus Send a private message to Buchanicus Aug 16 2012, 2:14am
                    I had a thought DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 16 2012, 7:00am
    Ah I found this online... QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Aug 18 2012, 2:51pm
        Atleast we know that we will see Radagast by October! / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 18 2012, 2:54pm
        i think this is different DarkJackal Send a private message to DarkJackal Aug 18 2012, 3:20pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.