Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: Off Topic:
Happy International Left-Handers Day.

Delrond
Rohan

Aug 13 2012, 6:11pm

Views: 268
Shortcut
Happy International Left-Handers Day. Can't Post

To all my fellow lefties, have a great day! And now a word from our sponsors. Some useless trivia:
-Of the five people that designed the Macintosh computer, four were left-handed. -According to SAT results, left-handed students have higher math scores than right-handed students do. -The only astronaut to fly in all three space programs, Mercury, Gemini and Apollo, was left-handed Wally Schirra. -Some of the most famous left handed people from yesteryear are without doubt some of the greatest and influential individuals who have ever lived. The likes of Horatio Nelson, Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Pablo Picasso, Julius Caesar, Wolfgang Amedeus Mozart, Ludwig Van Beethoven, Winston Churchill, Napoleon Bonaparte - and Josephine, Queen Victoria, Alexander the Great, Joan of Arc, Marie Curie, Benjamin Franklin, Henry Ford and a personal favorite, Albert Einstein. Do you have a favorite lefty-designed item? I would have to say some of the simple things, like a soup ladel and coffee mug. The most annoying thing to me were those right-handed desks we used in college lecture halls. One other thought, I am the only lefty in my entire family. However, I have three nieces (who are sisters) that are lefties on Mrs. D's side of the family. That's about it, unless you can tell me if any of the LOTR characters were lefties. Carry on.

A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Subject User Time
Happy International Left-Handers Day. Delrond Send a private message to Delrond Aug 13 2012, 6:11pm
    As a south-paw, I say 'Huzzah!' // Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Aug 13 2012, 8:00pm
    Well.... Lily Fairbairn Send a private message to Lily Fairbairn Aug 13 2012, 8:28pm
        Well! Delrond Send a private message to Delrond Aug 13 2012, 9:56pm
    I think my brother may have been a lefty with righty tendencies. AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Aug 13 2012, 8:37pm
        Scissors? Delrond Send a private message to Delrond Aug 13 2012, 9:39pm
            He has moved to a different food chain. AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Aug 14 2012, 4:01pm
                Looks Delrond Send a private message to Delrond Aug 14 2012, 6:01pm
                that's about 30 minutes ElanorTX Send a private message to ElanorTX Aug 18 2012, 8:56pm
                    Lefty here! Morthoron Send a private message to Morthoron Aug 21 2012, 5:19pm
                        From the tools aisle, Delrond Send a private message to Delrond Aug 21 2012, 5:27pm
                            Lefty glasses and mugs as well! Morthoron Send a private message to Morthoron Aug 21 2012, 5:35pm
                                Hey! Delrond Send a private message to Delrond Aug 21 2012, 5:49pm
                                    That should go well with a lefty spoon to stir your cocoa with! Morthoron Send a private message to Morthoron Aug 21 2012, 5:50pm
        Non-discriminating scissors dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Aug 13 2012, 10:49pm
            Because of the difference in the way the blades cross, Arandiel Send a private message to Arandiel Aug 14 2012, 4:28am
                Interesting! dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Aug 14 2012, 10:44am
                    Update: they're fantastic! dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Aug 14 2012, 5:14pm
                        Cool. Delrond Send a private message to Delrond Aug 14 2012, 5:22pm
                            I found them dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Aug 15 2012, 4:21pm
                                Thank you. Delrond Send a private message to Delrond Aug 15 2012, 6:58pm
                        I'd make the students check them out, just like a book. AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Aug 14 2012, 6:54pm
                        Wow - someone's getting it righ - er - correct! Good to know// Arandiel Send a private message to Arandiel Aug 14 2012, 7:06pm
    My left-handed bread knife Arandiel Send a private message to Arandiel Aug 14 2012, 4:37am
        Meal choreography. Delrond Send a private message to Delrond Aug 14 2012, 5:20pm
    I'm a righty, but Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Aug 14 2012, 5:53am
        I have tried Delrond Send a private message to Delrond Aug 14 2012, 5:27pm
    President Obama is a south-paw grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 14 2012, 9:34am
        Do you see Delrond Send a private message to Delrond Aug 14 2012, 5:33pm
            How can you tell whether Kermit the Frog is left handed? AlassŽa Eruvande Send a private message to AlassŽa Eruvande Aug 14 2012, 6:53pm
                Most Muppets are, at least originally Arandiel Send a private message to Arandiel Aug 14 2012, 7:15pm
                Jim Henson Delrond Send a private message to Delrond Aug 15 2012, 1:51am
            What's strange is that grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Aug 16 2012, 12:58am
    Potenial lefty here imin Send a private message to imin Aug 15 2012, 12:06pm
    Hope your left-handed day was happy. Patty Send a private message to Patty Aug 15 2012, 5:27pm
        Just for you, Delrond Send a private message to Delrond Aug 15 2012, 5:51pm
            I LOVE my Indy TORnsibs. Patty Send a private message to Patty Aug 15 2012, 6:03pm
                Then you may have heard Delrond Send a private message to Delrond Aug 15 2012, 6:56pm
                    Yeah, I figured that would be the case. Patty Send a private message to Patty Aug 17 2012, 1:04pm
    There was a poll in The Pollantir Alassea Elensar Send a private message to Alassea Elensar Aug 15 2012, 8:19pm
        Thanks for that. Delrond Send a private message to Delrond Aug 16 2012, 2:18am
    New Bilbo is a lefty... Lauryn Send a private message to Lauryn Aug 21 2012, 9:44pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.