Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: TheOneRing.net: Feedback:
Stuff coming out of both ends

SirDennisC
Half-elven

Aug 1 2012, 12:41am

Views: 476
Shortcut
Stuff coming out of both ends Can't Post

not sure which is more offensive, that they compared a movie I am looking forward to with vomit or the use of colourful language to describe their own point of view? Laugh

http://newboards.theonering.net/...b=post_time;so=DESC;

(This post was edited by SirDennisC on Aug 1 2012, 12:41am)

Subject User Time
Stuff coming out of both ends SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Aug 1 2012, 12:41am
    Thanks! Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Aug 1 2012, 1:03am
        Muhahahaha SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Aug 1 2012, 1:18am
    Stuff coming out of both ends number 2 SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Aug 1 2012, 5:12pm
        When does something become random enough to post in a "random" thread. DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 1 2012, 6:11pm
            Sorry to have singled you out SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Aug 1 2012, 6:32pm
                Yes, if the separation was made DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 1 2012, 6:44pm
        Viable Threads JWPlatt Aug 1 2012, 6:14pm
            Do bumping threads put additional strain on the servers? SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Aug 1 2012, 6:39pm
                I don't think bumping threads would solve anything DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 1 2012, 7:07pm
                    Search JWPlatt Aug 1 2012, 7:16pm
                        Thread bumping also keeps "unviable" threads at the top DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 1 2012, 7:26pm
                            Well SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Aug 1 2012, 7:38pm
                            Threads Per Page JWPlatt Aug 1 2012, 7:55pm
                                Mine's on 15 (the default) DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 1 2012, 7:57pm
                                    Mine shows 15 threads per page imin Send a private message to imin Aug 1 2012, 8:01pm
                                        Mine shows 20 DesiringDragons Send a private message to DesiringDragons Aug 1 2012, 8:03pm
                                        Just caught the editing window! I meant 15 ;-) / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 1 2012, 8:07pm
                                            Mine shows 55 counting the stickies SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Aug 1 2012, 9:03pm
                                                I'll have a look Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Aug 2 2012, 12:05am
                                                If a moved thread has replies Altaira Send a private message to Altaira Aug 2 2012, 1:58am
                                                I'm a bit disappointed SirDennisC ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 2 2012, 7:23am
                                                    DVD Color JWPlatt Aug 2 2012, 3:17pm
                                                    The topic was fine with me -- SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Aug 2 2012, 5:33pm
                            I had to laugh... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Aug 2 2012, 3:34pm
        We do ask people Ataahua Send a private message to Ataahua Aug 1 2012, 7:41pm
            Aware JWPlatt Aug 1 2012, 7:48pm
                So long as you're aware that such calls may only incite me to call for a new Admin with the user name Ghost of Blue Wizard. *looks slyly at Admins* // Eowyn of Penns Woods Send a private message to Eowyn of Penns Woods Aug 1 2012, 8:11pm
    Gosh, Sir Dennis, I'm sorry to hear it Starling Send a private message to Starling Aug 2 2012, 6:31am
        Finally! SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Aug 2 2012, 9:51pm
            Come to think of it Starling Send a private message to Starling Aug 3 2012, 6:05am
                Starling, you're awesome. dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Aug 3 2012, 11:11am
                I've been missing the TORn humor Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Aug 3 2012, 3:58pm
                    Isolation JWPlatt Aug 3 2012, 5:17pm
                        It is possible... Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Aug 3 2012, 5:57pm
                    Did you see it? Did you see it? dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Aug 5 2012, 9:07pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.