Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: TORn Moots & Other Events:
Dragon-con

Sinister71
Tol Eressea

Jul 27 2012, 1:24am

Views: 850
Shortcut
Dragon-con Can't Post

Anyone else from here going to Dragon-Con this year? It's basically the east coast version of Comic-con in some respects if nobody has heard of it. But it seems as though there isn't a ton of Hobbit info going on at it like I thought there would be. I'll be there all 4 days this year last year I could only afford 2 days but this year I got a hotel within walking distance and will be there all 4 days....

http://dragoncon.org/

I do see Sylvester McCoy is going to be there along with Billy Boyd and a couple other folks from LOTR along with author RA Salvatore, lots of people from Star Trek the next generation, HBO's True Blood, Alice Cooper is gonna be there. I truly hope they are holding back some of the middle earth stuff and there will at least be SOMETHING from the Hobbit there.

Subject User Time
Dragon-con Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Jul 27 2012, 1:24am
    Would love to Shelob'sAppetite Send a private message to Shelob'sAppetite Jul 27 2012, 1:48am
        I'm hoping to ask him Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Jul 27 2012, 1:55am
    There will absolutely be entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Jul 27 2012, 1:23pm
    I'll have to be ignorant here ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 27 2012, 1:55pm
        DragonCon Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jul 27 2012, 8:04pm
            I have never been to Dragon Con entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden Jul 27 2012, 9:00pm
            Dragon*Con is more than just gaming Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Jul 27 2012, 11:23pm
                Oh, I'm sure you are right... Otaku-sempai Send a private message to Otaku-sempai Jul 28 2012, 1:16am
                Got the last room in one of the Hotels about 3 blocks from the Con. Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Jul 29 2012, 6:15pm
                    Other LOTR personalities Yngwulff Send a private message to Yngwulff Jul 29 2012, 9:24pm
                        Yep already got em on my list Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Jul 29 2012, 10:59pm
    This will be my ninth Dragon*Con Arwen's daughter Send a private message to Arwen's daughter Jul 27 2012, 5:40pm
    There are plenty of Tolkien-related events at DragonCon! deej Send a private message to deej Jul 30 2012, 1:47pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.