New Prod Blog
First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 Next page Last page  View All

architecthis
Lorien

Jul 23 2012, 4:37pm

Post #1 of 366 (48360 views)
Shortcut
New Prod Blog Can't Post

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151131427226807&set=vb.141884481557&type=2&theater

Chopsta123
Gondor

Jul 23 2012, 4:40pm

Post #2 of 366 (42956 views)
Shortcut
1st reply! [In reply to] Can't Post

Wink

http://ce-games.forumotion.com/
The forum for Character Elimination Games!

Radagast-Aiwendil
Gondor

Jul 23 2012, 4:43pm

Post #3 of 366 (42950 views)
Shortcut
Thank you a thousand times for the link! [In reply to] Can't Post

"What do you mean, good morning? Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not, or that you feel good this morning, or that it is a morning to be good on?"-Gandalf the Grey, The Hobbit.

Flagg
Tol Eressea

Jul 23 2012, 4:45pm

Post #4 of 366 (43485 views)
Shortcut
Stone-giant. Yes! [In reply to] Can't Post

Edit – here's a screencap:

http://img40.imageshack.us/...2626/stonegiantj.png

(This post was edited by Flagg on Jul 23 2012, 4:54pm)

Groppe
The Shire

Jul 23 2012, 4:46pm

Post #5 of 366 (43106 views)
Shortcut
"I saw on TheOneRing this morning..." [In reply to] Can't Post

^ Quote from Peter early on in the blog.

Awesome!!!

(This post was edited by Groppe on Jul 23 2012, 4:55pm)

redgiraffe
Rohan

Jul 23 2012, 4:47pm

Post #6 of 366 (42949 views)
Shortcut
LOL [In reply to] Can't Post

I JUST finished watchnig the last blog and was wondering when the next one would be. Logged on to facebook and there it is!

-Sir are you classified as human
-Negative, I am a meat-popsicle

Calmandcloudless
Lorien

Jul 23 2012, 4:49pm

Post #7 of 366 (43096 views)
Shortcut
Eeeeeeee! [In reply to] Can't Post

So. Many. Reveals.... :D

redgiraffe
Rohan

Jul 23 2012, 4:51pm

Post #8 of 366 (43292 views)
Shortcut
DWARVEN ARMOUR!!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

DWARVEN ARMOUR DWARVEN ARMOUR DWARVEN ARMOUR DWARVEN ARMOUR DWARVEN ARMOUR DWARVEN ARMOUR DWARVEN ARMOUR DWARVEN ARMOUR DWARVEN ARMOUR DWARVEN ARMOUR DWARVEN ARMOUR DWARVEN ARMOUR DWARVEN ARMOUR DWARVEN ARMOUR DWARVEN ARMOUR DWARVEN ARMOUR DWARVEN ARMOUR DWARVEN ARMOUR DWARVEN ARMOUR DWARVEN ARMOUR DWARVEN ARMOUR DWARVEN ARMOUR DWARVEN ARMOUR DWARVEN ARMOUR DWARVEN ARMOUR DWARVEN ARMOUR DWARVEN ARMOUR DWARVEN ARMOUR!!!!!!!!

I might have a heart attack.

-Sir are you classified as human
-Negative, I am a meat-popsicle

Wandering Ranger
Rivendell

Jul 23 2012, 4:58pm

Post #9 of 366 (42965 views)
Shortcut
wow [In reply to] Can't Post

that was one impressive blog and so much revealed! I know there wasn't the footage shown from the films that got premiered at Comic Con but I really don't care. Literally there were things there that jumped out of the book and onto my screen. Dale looks just as I imagined and Beorn's House too. And we get Rosgobal!

So Frodo Baggins boarded the great ship and passed on into the west till the sweet fragrance on the air filled his sense and the sound of singing came over the water. Then it seemed to him that, as in a dream, he beheld white shores and beyond them a far green country. The third age of Middle Earth was over, the days of the Rings had passed and the story and song of those times was at an end.

DanielLB
Immortal

Jul 23 2012, 5:04pm

Post #10 of 366 (42886 views)
Shortcut
How amazing! [In reply to] Can't Post

Another fantastic video blog! We saw so much!

Dale looked wonderful!

DanielLB
Immortal

Jul 23 2012, 5:04pm

Post #11 of 366 (42882 views)
Shortcut
I know! Cool right!!! / [In reply to] Can't Post

DanielLB
Immortal

Jul 23 2012, 5:05pm

Post #12 of 366 (42935 views)
Shortcut
Thanks so much for this! [In reply to] Can't Post

I wasn't sure if it was or not!

Welsh hero
Gondor

Jul 23 2012, 5:06pm

Post #13 of 366 (42868 views)
Shortcut
Dale looks fantastic. [In reply to] Can't Post

For a moment I thought why are they showing us this town.........

-Irfon

Twitter: @IrfonPennant
middle earth timeline FB: https://www.facebook.com/MiddleEarth1

Ardamírë
Valinor

Jul 23 2012, 5:09pm

Post #14 of 366 (42983 views)
Shortcut
STONE GIANTS!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

OMG! Whoooooooo! Didn't think I'd be this excited over them, but I'm so happy to have them in the film! Laugh

Tigero
Rivendell

Jul 23 2012, 5:10pm

Post #15 of 366 (43116 views)
Shortcut
You should add huge spoiler warning [In reply to] Can't Post

Radagst house, Beorn house, Dale... I'm sure not all wan't to see them before relase.

Pessimists have no disappointments.

imin
Valinor

Jul 23 2012, 5:14pm

Post #16 of 366 (42786 views)
Shortcut
Thank you very much! [In reply to] Can't Post

Ah was such an epic blog.

ComicCon looked like so much fun to be involved with, would love to go there one day.

And the sets! Beorns hall looked incredible, just how i imagined it and really felt just right.

Dale for me was not how i imagined (didnt imagine it as Mediterranean) but it doesnt matter from the blog it looks beautiful and i think will give a different character to ME.

Goblin town looks very exciting as well,

argh cant wait for these films to be released!!!!

Radagast-Aiwendil
Gondor

Jul 23 2012, 5:14pm

Post #17 of 366 (42727 views)
Shortcut
I was thankful before I saw this... [In reply to] Can't Post

But now that I've watched it and seen Radagast involved, I'm ten times more grateful! They did a good job concealing him at the end but we still got to see some of his costume!

"What do you mean, good morning? Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not, or that you feel good this morning, or that it is a morning to be good on?"-Gandalf the Grey, The Hobbit.

Calmandcloudless
Lorien

Jul 23 2012, 5:15pm

Post #18 of 366 (43041 views)
Shortcut
Yes :D [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm so glad Rhosgobel's in the movie! Pity that they hazed out Radagast at the end of the vlog though (I'm fairly sure it was him; it sounded like McCoy saying "Why? Where are you going?" in the last scene filmed).

And Dale is gorgeous - one of my favourite sets, of those we've seen so far :D

Tigero
Rivendell

Jul 23 2012, 5:15pm

Post #19 of 366 (43057 views)
Shortcut
Anyone else has the feeling there's going to be a huge screencap analyzing spam in a while? [In reply to] Can't Post

Tongue

Pessimists have no disappointments.

Groppe
The Shire

Jul 23 2012, 5:17pm

Post #20 of 366 (42980 views)
Shortcut
It seems like yesterday... [In reply to] Can't Post

That I was watching the first production blog. Time really has flown! December will be here before you know it.

Mythopoeia
Bree

Jul 23 2012, 5:17pm

Post #21 of 366 (42980 views)
Shortcut
Differences from Comic-Con footage *spoilers* [In reply to] Can't Post

The part of the blog about the actual making of the movie and not Comic-Con is actually pretty close to what we saw at Comic-Con, but they removed all the second-film bits I assume. So the segments showing Bilbo scrambling around in ginormous piles of gold and speaking to Smaug, as well as all the Laketown stuff, looks like it was replaced with instead showing Goblin-town and Radagast. I believe that originally it went from showing Thranduil to a long segment focusing on Bard, Smaug attacking Laketown, and the Master of Laketown. There was also a silly moment involving a large amount of dead fish getting poured over Bifur in his barrel that I didn't notice this time, though I'll have to watch it again to check. New stuff in this one: They did not show anything about the Great Goblin at the Con, and there is a lot more talking to different departments like the prosthetics, etc.

The like 3 seconds of footage they showed towards the beginning is from the 12 minutes they showed at the Con, notice the stone giants?? It's really neat watching all the behind-the-scenes Con stuff, since I was in the crowd, so it's funny seeing PJ and the crew's reactions to OUR reactions about the footage and everything.

Of course I'm looking forward to watching the films tremendously, but I'll miss these blogs. :)

Radagast-Aiwendil
Gondor

Jul 23 2012, 5:18pm

Post #22 of 366 (43032 views)
Shortcut
I'm glad about Rhosgobel too [In reply to] Can't Post

Despite my username, I prefer Gandalf to Radagast...but this film may very well change that!

imin
Valinor

Jul 23 2012, 5:25pm

Post #23 of 366 (43002 views)
Shortcut
Rhosgobel looked fantastic [In reply to] Can't Post

As did the Thranduil's cellars. TBH it all looked really great!

Gonna watch it all again, haha!

Symbelmine
Rohan

Jul 23 2012, 5:27pm

Post #24 of 366 (42979 views)
Shortcut
Lee Pace! Finally! [In reply to] Can't Post

Although not in Thranduil's costume and wig but still awesome to finally see Lee Pace in The Hobbit blog.
Also excited to see Legi Heart

11:31 is it Tauriel? If yes, doesn't look bad. I was afraid they make her look like some Hollywood movie hot chick or computer game tomboy but she looks pretty decent.

DanielLB
Immortal

Jul 23 2012, 5:31pm

Post #25 of 366 (42692 views)
Shortcut
Is that not inherently obvious ...? / [In reply to] Can't Post

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.