Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Reading Room:
Second time reading The Hobbit

Morok Cloudkeeper
Rohan

Jul 11 2012, 11:35am

Views: 503
Shortcut
Second time reading The Hobbit Can't Post

And I must say it's much more enjoyable,if not 10 times better than my first read through.I can understand more of Tolkien's vocabulary,and it got me so much more excited to see the movies this december.I got to chapter 3 now: A short rest,and I especially loved the trolls the chapter before.I guess that the english speaking world is divided between people who have read The Hobbit and LOTR and those who are going to read them.Wink Cheers.

the user formerly known as "Legos"

Power can be held in the smallest of things...

Subject User Time
Second time reading The Hobbit Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Jul 11 2012, 11:35am
    I know you said it in jest, but Curious Send a private message to Curious Jul 11 2012, 2:42pm
        Not to mention... Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Jul 11 2012, 9:21pm
        We need a international Tolkien day to rectify this DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 12 2012, 4:14pm
            That would be awesome!// CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Jul 12 2012, 7:55pm
                There is a Tolkien reading day. imin Send a private message to imin Jul 12 2012, 8:10pm
                    It needs to be compulsory! / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 12 2012, 8:22pm
                        I nominate Geordie to be the president of the movement! imin Send a private message to imin Jul 12 2012, 9:17pm
                            Geordie for President DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 12 2012, 9:22pm
                                Well, sorry to be a blood-linist, but CuriousG Send a private message to CuriousG Jul 17 2012, 1:58pm
                                    If geordie could do that DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 17 2012, 3:13pm
                            Gosh, thanks, chaps. geordie Send a private message to geordie Jul 17 2012, 7:44pm
                                So that's where the moth has been!! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jul 17 2012, 7:52pm
    Quote from the Sunday Times review of The Lord of the Rings? :D // imin Send a private message to imin Jul 11 2012, 11:02pm
        Yeah Morok Cloudkeeper Send a private message to Morok Cloudkeeper Jul 12 2012, 1:23pm
        Actually, it's not a review... geordie Send a private message to geordie Jul 12 2012, 2:50pm
            Thanks, totally went over my head.// Curious Send a private message to Curious Jul 12 2012, 2:51pm
                You're welcome. // geordie Send a private message to geordie Jul 12 2012, 3:04pm
            Ah geordie what would we do without you! haha. imin Send a private message to imin Jul 12 2012, 2:54pm
                Funnily enough - geordie Send a private message to geordie Jul 12 2012, 3:01pm
                BTW - geordie Send a private message to geordie Jul 12 2012, 3:19pm
                    Thank you for posting the link imin Send a private message to imin Jul 12 2012, 3:50pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.