Free outdoor showing of FOTR in SW Fla.

Shadowfaxfan
Rivendell

Feb 23 2007, 9:03am

Post #1 of 3 (4151 views)
Shortcut
Free outdoor showing of FOTR in SW Fla. Can't Post

Greetings!
I wanted to let anyone who may live in the South Florida area know that the City of Bonita Springs will be doing a free showing of The Fellowship of the Ring on Saturday, March 3, at 7:00 p.m. at the Riverside Park off Old Rt. 41. It is suppose to be a family picnic atmosphere. Your own blankets and beach chairs are the available seating. There will be concession stands stands selling food and drink. I still need to call and find out more info(like is it the the original or extended version etc.). Anyone interested in finding out more info may contact me through the Private Message option. I am new to the board and still learning the ropes but I wanted to post this as soon as possible. Take care, Karen

SandWitch King
Rohan

Feb 23 2007, 6:30pm

Post #2 of 3 (3628 views)
Shortcut
Welcome, thanks for the notice! [In reply to] Can't Post

I am fairly confident the theatrical cuts will be shown for such an event but I guess you never know.

You might consider a post in the "TORn gatherings / moots" section of this message board as well.

Glad to have you on board!

Once upon a time I was MrCere. I still am but this name is for posting and being part of the community while that one is for official business. 8-)

Shadowfaxfan
Rivendell

Feb 25 2007, 10:36am

Post #3 of 3 (4098 views)
Shortcut
Thankyou for the welcome! [In reply to] Can't Post

I thought they would probably show the theatrical version I was just hoping for the extended! Thanks for the info on posting it in the TORn gatherings section. I don't know if anyone in SW Fla. is even interested. I have not met any other obsessively addicted LOTR fans like myself in this area. Most people I come across have never seen the movie. And you should see the looks I get when I where my Gollum T-Shirt. People look at me like I worship Satin! Oh well there loss.

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.