Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
Which changes in the Hobbit film (both rumoured and confirmed) are you most concerned/ annoyed about?

Poll: Which changes in the Hobbit film (both rumoured and confirmed) are you most concerned/ annoyed about?
Thorin being roughly 100 years younger
Radagast being killed off
Necromancer being at BOFA
Open topped barrels
The songs being more grim
Ringwraiths having prominent roles
Tauriel falling in love with a character (please, please be a joke)
PJ's sense of humour
The fairytale tone will be weighed down by all the additions or simply not followed
It will spend too much time setting up future events and ignore the simple, innocent nature of the story
Legolas!
Frodo framing device getting in the way of the story-Oh look it's him!
Too many references to LOTR- ie Hey look its a teenage aragorn...Hi Frodo
No talking animals
Made up/ brought in LOTR characters gievn dialogue or actions from existing characters
The story not covering two films
The design of certain characters/places
GDT's input feeling out of place
GDT's input being ignored
The ring being more evil
Irrelevant made up scenes taking away from the story
Won't feel like the book
Won't feel like the trilogy
3D/48 frames being a gimmick
Entire plotlines being dropped or altered becuase they don't fit in with trilogy
The humour/randomness of the book being changed to make it more 'Epic'
Bad Pace
The White Council/dol goldur subplot not flowing with the rest of the narrative
It feeling like a sideshow to the 'main event' (the trilogy)
the 3-d/48 frames being a gimmick
All of them!
None
None
View Results (226 votes)

malickfan
Gondor

Jun 8 2012, 11:04am

Views: 639
Shortcut
Which changes in the Hobbit film (both rumoured and confirmed) are you most concerned/ annoyed about? Can't Post

Subject User Time
Which changes in the Hobbit film (both rumoured and confirmed) are you most concerned/ annoyed about? malickfan Send a private message to malickfan Jun 8 2012, 11:04am
    I suppose ... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Jun 8 2012, 11:11am
    None because: Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jun 8 2012, 2:07pm
        *points up* what she said. Annael Send a private message to Annael Jun 8 2012, 2:51pm
        I'd have to agree with Magpie. Alassëa Eruvande Send a private message to Alassëa Eruvande Jun 8 2012, 5:05pm
    None Finwe Send a private message to Finwe Jun 8 2012, 2:36pm
    I picked a few of them. RosieLass Send a private message to RosieLass Jun 8 2012, 6:30pm
    I'm really not a fan Sinister71 Send a private message to Sinister71 Jun 9 2012, 1:26am
    Frodo! Ardamírë Send a private message to Ardamírë Jun 9 2012, 2:30am
    I'm not really worried about anything... Silverlode Send a private message to Silverlode Jun 9 2012, 5:24am
    Not concerned zarabia Send a private message to zarabia Jun 9 2012, 6:58am
    When I saw this I was like 'nah there wont be that much I'm worried about'.... then I realised that half of these are actually worrying! // Xanaseb Send a private message to Xanaseb Jun 9 2012, 12:32pm
        but will you worry. Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Jun 9 2012, 2:54pm
            A better way to phrase it... Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Jun 10 2012, 6:32am
    Well Niniel Valinor Send a private message to Niniel Valinor Jun 9 2012, 8:53pm
    Primarily because I've made an effort sevilodorf Send a private message to sevilodorf Jun 10 2012, 9:24pm
        Concerning things to me. sam90 Send a private message to sam90 Jun 28 2012, 11:21pm
    Necromancer Jeremy Send a private message to Jeremy Jul 14 2012, 4:24pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.