Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
With the success of Game of Thrones HBO series...do we perhaps have more hope for Silmarillion TV series one day ?

Poll: With Game of Thrones HBO series...do we perhaps have more hope for Silmarillion TV series one day ?
yes, I have more hope for Silmarillion on TV now
no, The Hobbit will surely be the last Tolkien work on screen
no, I'd rather place my bets on Children of Hurin movie instead
maybe but only after decades and the copyright of the Tolkien Estate for the books expires
View Results (41 votes)

xy
Rohan

May 11 2012, 6:26pm

Views: 482
Shortcut
With the success of Game of Thrones HBO series...do we perhaps have more hope for Silmarillion TV series one day ? Can't Post

So ? What say you ?

(This post was edited by xy on May 11 2012, 6:27pm)

Subject User Time
With the success of Game of Thrones HBO series...do we perhaps have more hope for Silmarillion TV series one day ? xy May 11 2012, 6:26pm
    Game of Thrones DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB May 11 2012, 7:11pm
    Not in my lifetime. Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone May 11 2012, 7:59pm
        At least... Elizabeth Send a private message to Elizabeth Jun 5 2012, 4:46am
    I don't know Game of Thrones kiwifan Send a private message to kiwifan May 11 2012, 11:49pm
        The Silmarillion DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB May 12 2012, 8:17am
            Silmarillion sam90 Send a private message to sam90 May 12 2012, 6:17pm
    Hmm... malickfan Send a private message to malickfan May 14 2012, 9:04am
    don't see it happening Annael Send a private message to Annael May 17 2012, 2:17pm
        Fan base DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB May 17 2012, 2:21pm
            well, here's a good measure Annael Send a private message to Annael May 17 2012, 2:26pm
                ..... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB May 17 2012, 2:29pm
                    Of course the biggest problem.... Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone May 17 2012, 2:39pm
                        If that were the case.... DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB May 17 2012, 3:33pm
                            Gamera Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone May 17 2012, 3:55pm
                                You do make me chuckle Darkstone :-D / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB May 17 2012, 3:58pm
    The Sil is a lose/lose Finwe Send a private message to Finwe May 18 2012, 11:37pm
        Only if you give me a leading role DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB May 18 2012, 11:46pm
        If I ever won the lottery... malickfan Send a private message to malickfan May 30 2012, 4:13pm
    CoH film all the way :D Xanaseb Send a private message to Xanaseb Jun 2 2012, 11:41am
    possible Silmarillion tv show billzy2 Send a private message to billzy2 Jun 5 2012, 4:01am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.