Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Lord of the Rings:
SCOD: The Elrond Look

Xanaseb
Tol Eressea

May 10 2012, 8:58am

Views: 816
Shortcut
SCOD: The Elrond Look Can't Post

Welcome to this week's next screencap of the day! bigger version of photo: Here. Once again, I found it difficult to select a shot, however, I thought that it was high-time Elrond was focused on!

This is the classic, frequently used: Elrond Master of Intensity Look.

1. First of all, do you like this expression? (why/why not?)

2. A bit of speculation, but who do you think came up with it, Hugo Weaving the actor, or one of the production/direction team?

3. Take time to look around his head. (Sly) What features of Hugo Weaving work well/don't work well for Elrond?

Did you have a pre-concieved image of what Elrond would look like in the book? If so, how does it compare?

Thanks for having me this week! My pleasure :D

Xanaseb

Catch it, catch it, catch it! Dropped it... ...

Join us over at Barliman's chat all day, any day!

Join the Hobbit Character Elimination Game in the Arena! Tis great.

Once per hour you can add a point to a Hobbit character you like and also take away one point from another character until he reaches zero.
Currently up for Elimination: Radagast the Brown, Rońc the Raven and Ori!

(This post was edited by Xanaseb on May 10 2012, 8:59am)

Subject User Time
SCOD: The Elrond Look Xanaseb Send a private message to Xanaseb May 10 2012, 8:58am
    Elrond/Hugo Alcarcalime Send a private message to Alcarcalime May 10 2012, 9:39am
    Perturbed as all get-out. Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone May 10 2012, 1:41pm
    Hugo is better than my imagined book Elrond Nuradar Send a private message to Nuradar May 10 2012, 7:02pm
    thoughts aranelthehobbit22 Send a private message to aranelthehobbit22 May 11 2012, 1:41am
    The eyes have it (Sorry!) Harold.of.Whoa Send a private message to Harold.of.Whoa May 11 2012, 2:36am
    I know some fans found him too acerbic, but... MatthewJer18 Send a private message to MatthewJer18 May 11 2012, 2:43am
    Well then... FaramirAndEowynMorningStar Send a private message to FaramirAndEowynMorningStar May 11 2012, 4:15pm
    Hugo Freaking Weaving GoodGuyA Send a private message to GoodGuyA May 12 2012, 2:41pm
        Interesting that no one really has much of a conflicting image of book Elrond vs. Film Elrond. Xanaseb Send a private message to Xanaseb May 13 2012, 9:22pm
            Like this? Darkstone Send a private message to Darkstone May 16 2012, 1:27pm
                Yeah indeed!.... longer hair in my mind but yeah :D Xanaseb Send a private message to Xanaseb May 16 2012, 6:38pm
    eyebrows of doom telain Send a private message to telain May 18 2012, 9:44pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.