Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Fan Art:
My new Threadless tee design :)

reags
Rivendell

May 9 2012, 10:50pm

Views: 653
Shortcut
My new Threadless tee design :) Can't Post

It's been a while since The Brandywine http://www.threadless.com/.../3108/The_Brandywine was printed and I've finally made a prequel design with Spanish illustrator Tony Centeno.

Here it is!

deleted - picture too large

It's finally up for scoring at Threadless so if you guys and gals can be so kind as to spare a moment and vote by first checking the ‘email me if this gets made!’ box followed by ‘5’ for a chance for this to be printed, I'd love you all to bits!

Vote here - http://www.threadless.com/...ney?streetteam=reags

Cheers
Reagan

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson."

(This post was edited by entmaiden on May 9 2012, 11:29pm)

Subject User Time
My new Threadless tee design :) reags Send a private message to reags May 9 2012, 10:50pm
    Great, great design! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB May 9 2012, 10:53pm
        Thanks, DanielLB entmaiden Send a private message to entmaiden May 9 2012, 11:30pm
    This is so awesome./ Patty Send a private message to Patty May 9 2012, 11:25pm
    Replying to: My new Threadless tee design :) by reags tannni Send a private message to tannni May 9 2012, 11:58pm
        whoops reags Send a private message to reags May 10 2012, 12:02pm
            Truly great design! DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB May 10 2012, 12:39pm
                Thanks! reags Send a private message to reags May 10 2012, 11:34pm
            psst reags Magpie Send a private message to Magpie May 11 2012, 12:09am
    awesome shirt QuestLord Send a private message to QuestLord May 14 2012, 1:20am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.