Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
SURFIN’ DOWN THE STAIRS, a parody about Legolas (The Beach Boys, Surfin’ USA)

Ruxendil_Thoorg
Grey Havens

Mar 24 2012, 4:39am

Views: 332
Shortcut
SURFIN’ DOWN THE STAIRS, a parody about Legolas (The Beach Boys, Surfin’ USA) Can't Post

This is probably going to be the last one, at least for a while, of my series of beach-party, surfer-dude, California- themed LOTR-related parodies.

Remember, it's probably best enjoyed with the music on, anything to evoke the hang-ten, tubular atmosphere. Links to the Beach Boys song are below. I hope you enjoy it.

SURFIN’ DOWN THE STAIRS

(to the tune of The Beach Boys, Surfin’ USA)

If everybody handled action (oooh!)

Across the Arda way (oooh!)

Like a certain Wood Elf dude (oooh!)

L – E – G – O – L - A - (oooh!)

- S, they’d shoot at the baddies (oooh!)

And use their twin knives too (oooh!)

A pretty pretty blond hairdo (oooh!)

Surfin’ down the stairs. (oooh!)

You’d catch ‘em climbin’ on cave trolls (Inside M-O-R-I-A!)

Down in the mithril mine (Inside M-O-R-I-A!)

Khazad-dûm, that ol’ Dwarf realm, (Inside M-O-R-I-A!)

Under the Silvertine (Inside M-O-R-I-A!)

Pits that don’t have a bottom (Inside M-O-R-I-A!)

The bridges crack and sway (Inside M – O …!)

Everybody’s gone surfin’ (surfin’!)

Surfin’ stone walkways.

We’ll all be manning the Deep (oooh!)

They’re gonna take real soon (oooh!)

We’ll try to shoot down the torch-dude (oooh!)

Before wall goes ka-BOOM (oooh!)

We’ll try to push off the ladders (oooh!)

So that they’re fallin’ down there (oooh!)

Show the Uruks some surfin’ (oooh!)

Surfin’ down the stairs. (oooh!)

Haradrim got armies (In part three R-O-T-K!)

Mûmakil brigades (In part three R-O-T-K!)

We’ll be climbing their stirrups (In part three R-O-T-K!)

And swingin’ from their reins (In part three R-O-T-K!)

Tip over their archers (In part three R-O-T-K!)

Hear ‘em scream like punks (In part three R-O-T-K!)

Surfin’ mûmak trunks.

INSTRUMENTAL

Fallin’ stone walkways

Surfin’ down the stairs

Down the Dead Pathways

Yeah, everybody’s gone surfin’ (surfin’!)

At Belfalas Bay

Slidin’ the trunk-way

At the Mordor Gate

[Fade out]

http://www.lyrics007.com/...U.s.a.%20Lyrics.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7n3QgQTPVg

A bag is like a hole that you can carry with you.

http://newboards.theonering.net/...rum.cgi?post=424021;

Subject User Time
SURFIN’ DOWN THE STAIRS, a parody about Legolas (The Beach Boys, Surfin’ USA) Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Mar 24 2012, 4:39am
    Oh my... that's the funniest one yet! QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Mar 24 2012, 3:11pm
        Everybody's shield surfin'.... Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Mar 27 2012, 2:35am
            I didn't find anyone for harmonies... QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Mar 27 2012, 12:08pm
                we should give it a try Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Mar 27 2012, 5:52pm
    Hil-ar-i-ous and great fun SirDennisC Send a private message to SirDennisC Mar 24 2012, 4:11pm
        Thank you Sir :-) Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Mar 27 2012, 2:44am
    *giggles* That was fun!!! Well done! // grammaboodawg Send a private message to grammaboodawg Mar 25 2012, 2:56pm
        ty gramma :-) // Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Mar 27 2012, 2:45am
    Oh, gosh! LOL! dernwyn Send a private message to dernwyn Mar 25 2012, 6:25pm
        glad you liked it Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Mar 27 2012, 2:50am
    You are amazing! Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Mar 27 2012, 1:27am
        at times infernal perhaps in my imagination.... Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Mar 27 2012, 3:08am
            They're mostly on the old boards Aunt Dora Baggins Send a private message to Aunt Dora Baggins Mar 27 2012, 1:14pm
                oh yes, i did see that! Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Mar 27 2012, 5:31pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.