Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Gaming & Collecting:
lotro mithril edition

thorinoakenshield
Rivendell

Mar 4 2012, 2:28am

Post #1 of 4 (3090 views)
Shortcut
lotro mithril edition Can't Post

Is lotro mithril edition worth buying?

Donry
Tol Eressea

Mar 4 2012, 3:13am

Post #2 of 4 (821 views)
Shortcut
I'm not sure... [In reply to] Can't Post

I haven't been over what it includes yet? I would say yes without looking, as I feel the game is good enough that if you get any kind of discount on it, then take it. But that is just me....

What's the matter, James? No glib remark? No pithy comeback?"

13thHour
Rivendell

Mar 4 2012, 12:12pm

Post #3 of 4 (822 views)
Shortcut
Depends... [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm already a VIP subscriber with all the expansions, so it's not worth it to me. I would only receive a new mount (like I don't have enough of those already) and 2,000 tp (I rarely use these).

However, if you are f2p and don't have the expansions already (Moria and Rohan), it would be well worth it, in my opinion.

Donry, I wish you and the other members of the Sibs kinship much luck in the future! See you in-game!

The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

Getting fit for Dragon*Con 2012

DenisRitchie

Mar 7 2012, 6:15am

Post #4 of 4 (3081 views)
Shortcut
Worth buying the game. [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh yes definitely worth buying it, the game is full of surprises and thrills. Everyone gonna love this game.

pass a saliva drug test

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.