Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Off Topic: The Pollantir:
Your Favourite Hobbit Production Video

Poll: Your Favourite Hobbit Production Video
Production Video #1 - Start of production/filming begins
Production Video #2 - Block 1 shooting/location scouting
Production Video #3 - On set during Block 1
Production Video #4 - 3D
Production Video #5 - Logistics of location shooting
Production Video #6 - Location shooting
View Results (19 votes)

DanielLB
Immortal

Mar 2 2012, 8:21am

Views: 6048
Shortcut
Your Favourite Hobbit Production Video Can't Post

What is your favourite Hobbit Production Video been in the last year? Interpret "favourite" however you like, whether you simply enjoyed those that showed the stunning NZ countryside, or the videos that went into slightly more technical details such as logistics or 3D.

The real highlight for me, was the first video, as it finally felt that the films were going to be made. It was all brand new and exciting, and bought me back to the good times during the production of The Lord of the Rings trilogy. So for me, my favourite would probably be #1. I also really enjoyed the 3D vlog, probably because we got to see lots of on set shots!

Other highlights for me, were seeing Bag End and Rivendell again, in all their glory. Discussing whether it was Martin or Ian who was saying "In a hole in the ground, their lived a Hobbit". Seeing all the dwarves, Bilbo, Gandalf, Elrond and Galadriel (and Frodo) all in costume and makeup. The surprise ending by Christopher Lee! And of course, all the stunning New Zealand countryside.

What are your favourite highlights of these videos been?

Peter Jackson and all the crew have certainly spoiled us with these. It's a great time to be a Tolkien fan, and I am incredibly grateful for these insights into these films.

Subject User Time
Your Favourite Hobbit Production Video DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Mar 2 2012, 8:21am
    Which is the one with Christopher Lee in it?... diedye Send a private message to diedye Mar 2 2012, 5:02pm
        That would be #3 / DanielLB Send a private message to DanielLB Mar 5 2012, 8:13am
    Blog 3 was the best thus far, though blog 1 made the biggest emotional impact. // Faenoriel Send a private message to Faenoriel Mar 2 2012, 8:16pm
    Blog 3 for me Spencissimus Send a private message to Spencissimus Mar 3 2012, 3:10am
    ill have to say No 6. Chopsta123 Send a private message to Chopsta123 Mar 4 2012, 3:00am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.