Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Main:
It's time for some BS!
First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Feb 14 2012, 10:06am

Post #26 of 55 (632 views)
Shortcut
TIME - February 14 [In reply to] Can't Post

This is an important day for the Ring-bearer and the Fellowship. It's a long passage for I did not have the heart of chop it up. So skim, absorb, or pass it by... but here it is :)

February 14, 3019 (S.R. 1419)
1. The Mirror of Galadriel.
(from the appendices)
..."'Do you now wish to look, Frodo?' said the Lady Galadriel. 'You did not wish to see Elf-magic and were content.'
...'Do you advise me to look? asked Frodo.
...'No... ...I do not counsel you one way or the other. I am not a counsellor. You may learn something, and whether what you see be fair or evil, that may be profitable, and yet it may not. Seeing is both good and perilous. Yet I think Frodo, that you have courage and wisdom enough for the venture, or I would not have brought you here. Do as you will!'
...'I will look,' said Frodo, and he climbed on the pedestal and bent over the dark water. At once the Mirror cleared and he saw a twilit land. Mountains loomed dark in the distance against a pale sky. A long grey road wound back out of sight. Far away a figure came slowly down the road, faint and small at first, but growing larger and clearer as it approached. Suddenly Frodo realized that it reminded him of Gandalf. He almost called aloud the wizard's name, and then he saw that the figure was clothed not in grey but... ...in a white that shone faintly in the dusk; and in its hand there was a white staff. The head was so bowed that he could see no face... ...Doubt came into Frodo's mind: was this a vision of Gandalf on one of his many lonely journeys long ago, or was it Saruman?
...The vision now changed. Brief and small but very vivid he caught a glimpse of Bilbo walking restlessly about his room....
...Then there was a pause, and after it many swift scenes followed that Frodo in some way knew to be parts of a great history in which he had become involved. The mist cleared and he saw a sight which he had never seen before but knew at once: the Sea... ...Then he saw... ...the black outline of a tall ship with torn sails riding up out of the West. Then a wide river flowing through a populous city. Then a white fortress with seven towers. And then again a ship with black sails, but now it was morning again, and the water rippled with light, and a banner bearing the emblem of a white tree shone in the sun. A smoke as of fire and battle arose, and again the sun went down in a burning red that faded into a grey mist; and into the mist a small ship passed away, twinkling with lights. It vanished, and Frodo sighed and prepared to draw away.
...But suddenly the Mirror went altogether dark... ... In the black abyss there appeared a single Eye that slowly grew, until it filled nearly all the Mirror. So terrible was it that Frodo stood rooted, unable to cry out or to withdraw his gaze. The Eye was rimmed with fire, but was itself glazed, yellow as a cat's, watchful and intent, and the black slit of its pupil opened on a pit, a window into nothing.
...Then the Eye began to rove, searching this way and that; and Frodo knew with certainty and horror that among the many things that it sought he himself was one. But he also knew that it could not see him—not yet, not unless he willed it. The Ring that hung upon its chain about his neck grew heavy... ...and his head was dragged downwards. The Mirror seemed to be growing hot and curls of steam were rising from the water. He was slipping forward.
...'Do not touch the water!' said the Lady Galadriel softly. The vision faded, and Frodo found that he was looking at the cool stars twinkling in the silver basin. He stepped back shaking all over and looked at the Lady.
...'I know what it was that you last saw,' she said; 'for that is also in my mind... ...I say to you, Frodo, that even as I speak to you, I perceive the Dark Lord and know his mind, or all of his mind that concerns the Elves. And he gropes ever to see me and my thought. But still the door is closed!'
...She lifted up her white arms, and spread out her hands towards the East in a gesture of rejection and denial. Eärendil, the Evening Star, most beloved of the Elves, shone clear above... ...Its rays glanced upon a ring about her finger; it glittered like polished gold overlaid with silver light, and a white stone in it twinkled as if the Even-star had come down to rest upon her hand. Frodo gazed at the ring with awe; for suddenly it seemed to him that he understood.
...'Yes,' she said, divining his thought, 'it is not permitted to speak of it, and Elrond could not do so. But it cannot be hidden from the Ring-bearer, and one who has seen the Eye... ...in the land of Lórien upon the finger of Galadriel that one of the Three remains. This is Nenya, the Ring of Adamant, and I am its keeper.
...'He suspects, but he does not know—not yet. Do you not see now wherefore your coming is to us the footstep of Doom? For if you fail, then we are laid bare to the Enemy. Yet if you succeed, then our power is diminished, and Lothlórien will fade, and the tides of Time will sweep it away. We must depart into the West, or dwindle to a rustic folk of dell and caves, slowly to forget and to be forgotten...
'...And what do you want?' he said at last.
...'That what should be shall be,' she answered. 'The love of the Elves for their land and their works is deeper than the deeps of the Sea, and their regret is undying and cannot ever wholly be assuaged. Yet they will cast all away rather than submit to Sauron: for they know him now. For the fate of Lothlórien you are not answerable, but only for the doing of your own task. Yet I could wish, were it of any avail, that the One Ring had never been wrought, or had remained for ever lost.'
...'You are wise and fearless and fair, Lady Galadriel,' said Frodo. 'I will give you the One Ring, if you ask for it. It is too great a matter for me.'
...Galadriel laughed with a sudden clear laugh. 'Wise the Lady Galadriel may be... ...yet here she has met her match in courtesy. Gently are you revenged for my testing of your heart at our first meeting. You begin to see with a keen eye. I do not deny that my heart has greatly desired to ask what you offer...
...'...You will give me the Ring freely! In place of the Dark Lord you will set up a Queen. And I shall not be dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountains! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All shall love me and despair!'
...She lifted up her hand and from the ring that she wore there issued a great light that illumined her alone and left all else dark...
...'I pass the test,' she said. 'I will diminish, and go into the West and remain Galadriel.'"

2. Gandalf returns to life, and lies in a trance.
(from the appendices)
..."'Naked I was sent back—for a brief time, until my task was done. And naked I lay upon the mountain-top. The tower behind was crumbled into dust, the window gone; the ruined stair was choked with burned and broken stone. I was alone, forgotten, without escape upon the hard horn of the world... ...I lay staring upward, while the stars wheeled over, and each day was as long as a life-age of the earth. Faint to my ears came the gathered rumour of all lands: the springing and the dying, the song and the weeping, and the slow everlasting groan of over-burdened stone....'"

February 14, 3020 (S.R. 1420)
(not in the appendices-no text)
The Shire continues to heal the hurts to rick, cot and tree caused by Sharkey.

sample

I really need these new films to take me back to, and not re-introduce me to, that magical world.

TORn's Observations Lists
Unused Scenes

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Feb 14 2012, 10:11am

Post #27 of 55 (293 views)
Shortcut
Agreed... [In reply to] Can't Post

I think that she allowed him this time to grow up. Not that he wasn't pure and sincere in his determination to stick with Mr. Frodo, but he finally "knew" what he was committing to... and his child-like fascination with "magic" and magical things was gone. He'd no longer shy away from things he believed to be above his station or beyond his reckoning. He's more ready to "do the job" than ever now.

sample

I really need these new films to take me back to, and not re-introduce me to, that magical world.

Unused Scenes

dernwyn
Forum Admin / Moderator

Feb 14 2012, 11:18am

Post #28 of 55 (274 views)
Shortcut
Did you pick up on her hint [In reply to] Can't Post

that Elrond has one of the Three? "it is not permitted to speak of it, and Elrond could not do so."

She's not actually referring to Elrond mentioning her Ring, but rather saying anything about his own. That question at the Council, "what of the Three", must have nagged at him - and at Gandalf, as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I desired dragons with a profound desire"

"It struck me last night that you might write a fearfully good romantic drama, with as much of the 'supernatural' as you cared to introduce. Have you ever thought of it?"
-Geoffrey B. Smith, letter to JRR Tolkien, 1915

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Feb 14 2012, 12:15pm

Post #29 of 55 (275 views)
Shortcut
Yes! But I love how [In reply to] Can't Post

he knew not to ask. Hidden and safe.

What I love (also) is how Frodo challenges her. "What do YOU want?" "Do you advise me to look?" He knows he has been brought there for more than just a peek into the mirror. He's quietly probing as to why... and he inherently knows it's not just to give assistance.

sample

Unused Scenes

Delrond
Rohan

Feb 14 2012, 12:57pm

Post #30 of 55 (294 views)
Shortcut
It's not clear [In reply to] Can't Post

to me that Frodo is being the least bit vengeful by offering Galadriel the ring.

'You are wise and fearless and fair, Lady Galadriel,' said Frodo. 'I will give you the One Ring, if you ask for it. It is too great a matter for me.'
...Galadriel laughed with a sudden clear laugh. 'Wise the Lady Galadriel may be... ...yet here she has met her match in courtesy. Gently are you revenged for my testing of your heart at our first meeting. You begin to see with a keen eye. I do not deny that my heart has greatly desired to ask what you offer...

With all her wisdom, I think she fails to see the true goodness in Frodo's heart about the ring that he would give it to her freely, without malice. After all, how could he know of her desire for the one ring? She just showed him Nenya, so I am assuming that Frodo feels if she can wield that ring, then she would be a better keeper for the One than himself. When Frodo offered the ring to Gandalf, he said "Don't tempt me, Frodo...". That exchange would leave me thinking that all the elders/eldar would feel the same way and not want the ring due to its corrupting power. But Frodo really does not want to keep the ring any longer, so he offers it to her anyway. This may be construed as a bit vengeful, but not in the framework that Galadriel describes. It seems to be the opposite.

Perhaps her mind is so clouded with the thought of obtaining the ring that Frodo's offering it must have had some sort of divine insight into her motives. Beginning to see with a keen eye, maybe. But knowing the desires of one of the greatest of the Noldorin in Middle-Earth seems to be quite a stretch, Professor. Then again, I could be totally misinterpreting this passage.

A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Nightingale
Rohan

Feb 14 2012, 2:17pm

Post #31 of 55 (303 views)
Shortcut
To lower the tone... [In reply to] Can't Post

I have been trying to upload the 'flambe' Galadriel spoof pic that I am sure many of you have seen, but am having problems with basic editor.
Aaanyway, I never realised that the mirror and the 'return' of Gandalf happened on the same day; pretty cool! I wonder if Galadriel could sense that he was alive 'again' as it were?

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me" - C. S. Lewis

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Feb 14 2012, 2:54pm

Post #32 of 55 (297 views)
Shortcut
I don't think either of them were [In reply to] Can't Post

being vengeful or untrusting... it's the nature of the war they're in and, as Ring-bearers, they have instuitive insight they only the would perceive or understand, imho.

Frodo does trust her, and she does him...

I love how Frodo offers the Ring to those who have probably, at one time or another, wondered what they would do with it if they had it... Galadriel, Gandalf, and Aragorn. It's like his offer helps them make that choice that's kept them from fulfilling their own destiny... removing the desire or distraction of the Ring. He never offers it the Elrond, because he could have taken it if he wanted to when Frodo was brought to Rivendell. AND he lead the crusade to destroy the Ring and was there when it was recovered from Sauron.

sample

Unused Scenes

Kristin Thompson
Rohan

Feb 14 2012, 4:19pm

Post #33 of 55 (287 views)
Shortcut
She must have known [In reply to] Can't Post

When Gwaihir rescues Gandalf, he says that the Lady Galadriel asked him to look for the wizard. Why would she do that unless she had some reason to believe he was alive? In earlier scenes she certainly believed that Gandalf was dead. I've always assumed it took Gwaihir two days to find him, assuming Galadriel somehow summoned him and sent him on this mission on the day after the mirror scene.

Kristin Thompson
Rohan

Feb 14 2012, 4:29pm

Post #34 of 55 (316 views)
Shortcut
Another reason [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm well into writing my book on the two hobbit novels, and I've written a bit about how elf-like everyone thinks Frodo is. On his offering the Ring to Galadriel, I argue this: that Frodo has just fallen in love with the Golden Wood (to the point where he walks there in thought ever after, which is a very Elvish thing to do). Galadriel has just given her big speeches about how Lorien will decline and the Elves fade and she will diminish, etc. My own belief is that Frodo offers Galadriel the Ring in the hope that she can use it to preserve Lorien. At least, that's probably one big motive. We know the Ring offers each person a vision tailored to him or her: "the power to do good" to Gandalf, the power to be a super-gardener to Sam. At this point I think we might infer that the Ring offered Frodo a vision of a pristine Lorien surviving forever or something like that. Perhaps he knows he can't preserve it himself and offers it to someone who could. (As in Morder Sam realizes he isn't powerful enough to wield the Ring and gives it back to Frodo.) He doesn't think at this point about the fact that the Ring would corrupt her, and that's a dangerous thing--so his gesture is not entirely out of kindness. Luckily Galadriel does think about it and refuses.

dernwyn
Forum Admin / Moderator

Feb 14 2012, 5:04pm

Post #35 of 55 (265 views)
Shortcut
They each wore one of the Three. [In reply to] Can't Post

Could it be that she sensed the "reactivation" of the one Gandalf wore, as his body returned to life?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I desired dragons with a profound desire"

"It struck me last night that you might write a fearfully good romantic drama, with as much of the 'supernatural' as you cared to introduce. Have you ever thought of it?"
-Geoffrey B. Smith, letter to JRR Tolkien, 1915

Kristin Thompson
Rohan

Feb 14 2012, 5:37pm

Post #36 of 55 (279 views)
Shortcut
Something like that, I presume [In reply to] Can't Post

Earlier Galadriel said, "I cannot see him from afar, unless he comes within the fences of Lothlorien: a grey mist is about him, and the ways of his feet and of his mind are hidden from me." Sort of ambiguous. Can she normally connect with Gandalf's mind only when he's within Lorien? We know that by this point he's way far away, at the "uttermost foundations of stone." Or does she mean that if he came within the fences of the Wood the mist about Gandalf would clear up, and that normally if there isn't this strange mist, she could connect with him anywhere. Later when he's on top of the mountain and returns to life, she apparently senses him, and the mountain is not within Lorien. I think we have to assume that in the book the holders of the Three can't use them like palantiri and hold conversations at a distance, the way Galadriel and Elrond do in the movie. So it remains puzzling. Again, in my book I'm going to be analyzing the "special" causality of the implied participation in the action of forces we never learn about: direct or indirect actions by the Valar, and unknown powers of the bearers of the Three. "Magic," as we would call it.

Nightingale
Rohan

Feb 14 2012, 5:39pm

Post #37 of 55 (239 views)
Shortcut
Thank you [In reply to] Can't Post

for the clarification! I should have known there would be someone 'round here who would be able to answer my question.... Smile

"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me" - C. S. Lewis

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Feb 14 2012, 5:40pm

Post #38 of 55 (304 views)
Shortcut
*eyebrows shoot up!* [In reply to] Can't Post

Ohhhh... I like that... and it really does seem to be! He saw (and felt) Lorien so clearly... from the moment he stood in the waters of Nimrodel.

Frodo stood awhile still lost in wonder. It seemed to him that he had stepped through a high window that looked on a vanished world. A light was upon it for which his language had no name. All that he saw was shapely, but the shapes seemed at once clear cut, as if they had been first conceived and drawn at the uncovering of his eyes, and ancient as it they had endured for ever. He saw no colour but those he knew, gold and white and blue and green, but they were fresh and poignant, as if he had at that moment first perceived them and made for them names new and wonderful.... ... Though he walked and breathed, and about him living leaves and flowers were stirred by the same cool wind as fanned his face, Frodo felt that he was in a timeless land that did not fade or change or fall into forgetfulness. When he had gone and passed again into the outer world, still Frodo the wanderer from the Shire would walk there, upon the grass among elanor and niphredil in fair Lothlórien.

Thank you :) I'm going to ponder on this one a whole bunch!

sample

Unused Scenes

(This post was edited by grammaboodawg on Feb 14 2012, 5:41pm)

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Feb 14 2012, 5:45pm

Post #39 of 55 (294 views)
Shortcut
I always thought [In reply to] Can't Post

she perceived him to be alive when his consciousness stirred… like Gandalf could perceive when Frodo was about to wake in Rivendell (imho) and later in Ithilien.

sample

Unused Scenes

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Feb 14 2012, 5:46pm

Post #40 of 55 (311 views)
Shortcut
I can't WAIT to see your book :D *twitch* // [In reply to] Can't Post

sample

Unused Scenes

Kristin Thompson
Rohan

Feb 14 2012, 5:52pm

Post #41 of 55 (262 views)
Shortcut
You and me both, gramma! [In reply to] Can't Post

Actually I've got quite a bit written already, but I'm still struggling to find an overall organizing principles. If I can't, I'll have to let it slip into an "essays concerning" mode.

Anyway, one chapter (on the rescue pattern that has been talked about so much--did you know there are 27 fairly major rescues in LOTR?) has been accepted for the "Return of the Ring" conference in England. If anybody on the boards is going to be there, let me know!

Kristin Thompson
Rohan

Feb 14 2012, 5:57pm

Post #42 of 55 (251 views)
Shortcut
I always assumed [In reply to] Can't Post

that Gandalf just sat by Frodo's bedside for five days. I guess in the case of Ithilien it would be eleven days. Well, he got up and stretched, I suppose. But maybe you're right, he didn't sit by the bedside and just went there when he knew Frodo would wake up. My impression is that Gandalf's telepathic powers got enhanced when he got upgraded into The White, so it's not all necessarily based on his having Narya.

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Feb 14 2012, 8:30pm

Post #43 of 55 (251 views)
Shortcut
Fantastic!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I know there's a lot of heroic moments of savings here and savings there... but I never stop to consider how many!

Thrilling that you're going to the Conference!!! If I could, I'd be there in a shot!!

*smiling like a fool*

sample

Unused Scenes

grammaboodawg
Immortal

Feb 15 2012, 10:23am

Post #44 of 55 (303 views)
Shortcut
TIME - February 15 [In reply to] Can't Post

Today in Middle-earth.

February 15, 3019 (S.R. 1419)
1. The Fellowship's stay in Lothlórien ends.
(not from the appendices)
..."In the morning, as they were beginning to pack their slender goods, Elves that could speak their tongue came to them and brought them many gifts of food and clothing for the journey. The food was mostly in the form of very thin cakes, made of a meal that was baked a light brown on the outside, and inside was the colour of cream. Gimli took up one of the cakes and looked at it with a doubtful eye.
...'Cram,' he said under his breath, as he broke off a crisp corner and nibbled at it. His expression quickly changed, and he ate all the rest of the cake with relish.
...'No more, no more!' cried the Elves laughing. 'You have eaten enough already for a long day's march.'
...'I thought it was only a kind of cram, such as the Dale-men make for journeys in the wild...'
...'...So it is,' they answered. 'But we call it lembas or waybread, and it is more strengthening than any food made by Men, and it is more pleasant that cram....'
...'Indeed it is,' said Gimli. 'Why, it is better that the honey-cakes of the Beornings, and that is great praise... ... You are kindly hosts!'
...'All the same, we bid you spare the food,' they said. 'Eat a little at a time, and only at need. For these things are given to serve you when all else fails. The cakes will keep sweet for many many days, if they are unbroken and left in their leaf-wrappings... ...One will keep a traveller on his feet for a day of long labour, even if he be one of the tall Men of Minas Tirith.'
...The Elves next unwrapped and gave to each of the Company... ...a hood and cloak, made according to his size, of the light but warm silken stuff that the Galadrim wove. It was hard to say of what colour they were: grey with the hue of twilight under the trees they seemed to be; and yet if they were moved, or set in another light, they were green as shadowed leaves, or brown as fallow fields by night, dusk-silver as water under the stars. Each cloak was fastened about the neck with a brooch like green leaf veined with silver.
...'Are these magic cloaks?' asked Pippin, looking at them with wonder.
...'I do not know what you mean by that,' answered the leader of the elves. 'They are fair garments, and the web is good, for it was made in this land... ...Leaf and branch, water and stone: they have the hue and beauty of all these things under the twilight of Lórien that we love; for we put the thought of all that we love into all that we make... ...they should serve you well: they are light to wear, and warm enough or cool enough at need. And you will find them a great aid in keeping out of the sight of unfriendly eyes, whether you walk among the stones or the trees. You are indeed high in the favour of the Lady! For she herself and her maidens wove this stuff; and never before have we clad strangers in the garb of our own people....'

......Three small grey boats had been made ready for the travellers... ...they added also coils of rope, three to each boat. Slender they looked, but strong, silken to the touch, grey of hue like the elven-cloaks.
...'What are these?' asked Sam, handling one that lay on the green-sward.
...'Ropes indeed!' answered an Elf from the boats. 'Never travel far without a rope! And one that is long and strong and light. Such are these. They may be a help in many needs.'
...'You don't need to tell me that!' said Sam. 'I came without any, and I've been worried ever since. But I was wondering what these were made of, knowing a bit about rope-making: it's in the family as you might say.'
...'They are made of hithlain... ...but there is no time now to instruct you in the art of their making. Had we known that this craft delighted you, we could have taught you much. But now alas! unless you should at some time return hither, you must be content with our gift. May it serve you well!'"

sample

Unused Scenes

DanielLB
Immortal

Feb 15 2012, 10:35am

Post #45 of 55 (242 views)
Shortcut
Got it right second time round [In reply to] Can't Post

Wink
I love this part of FOTR (simply because I see Lothlorien being so magical and great), and I think the film also does it really well. The gift giving scene from the film is one of my favourites.

On an un-related note, is this thread deliberately abbreviated to BS, as I clearly have a very dirty mind and whenever I see it pop up, even though I know what the thread involves, I straight away think of cow leavings!? Just me? Probably hahaha.

sador
Half-elven

Feb 15 2012, 11:34am

Post #46 of 55 (212 views)
Shortcut
I have written once [In reply to] Can't Post

That I think the dark visions Frodo had in his last year in the Shire, were connected to his role in the decay of Elvendom, and specifically Lothlorien (here).
I think that ties in well with your suggestion: perhaps Frodo was haunted by the thought that he should have used the Ring to save it.

But on the simple level, I am pretty sure that Frodo was led to this suggestion by Galadriel herself (for reasons I outlined here).

DanielLB
Immortal

Feb 15 2012, 1:33pm

Post #47 of 55 (230 views)
Shortcut
You're second link doesn't work sador [In reply to] Can't Post

Some interesting thoughts btw

sador
Half-elven

Feb 15 2012, 1:36pm

Post #48 of 55 (223 views)
Shortcut
Thank you! [In reply to] Can't Post

And here is the link. I hope this will work.
http://newboards.theonering.net/..._latest_reply;so=ASC;

DanielLB
Immortal

Feb 15 2012, 1:46pm

Post #49 of 55 (230 views)
Shortcut
No problem :-) [In reply to] Can't Post

Working fine now. Will have a read!

Kristin Thompson
Rohan

Feb 15 2012, 4:06pm

Post #50 of 55 (239 views)
Shortcut
Thanks, Sador! [In reply to] Can't Post

So much interesting information and speculation gets posted on the boards that I appreciate being pointed to relevant items.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.