Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: Movie Discussion: The Lord of the Rings:
Wrap-up with solutions (Spoiler)

Ruxendil_Thoorg
Grey Havens

Dec 24 2011, 2:12am

Views: 85
Shortcut
Wrap-up with solutions (Spoiler) [In reply to] Can't Post

And now, the wrap up. On behalf of weaver, magpie, the one ringer, and myself, I wanted to thank everybody who came to help us celebrate FOTR's 10th anniversary. I want to personally thank everyone above who stopped by my thread.

And now, the solutions and the complete song parody.
Spoiler:

Missing section 1 = I’d like to see

Missing section 2 = long-expected party

Missing section 3 = Hobbiton

Missing section 4 = Otho

Missing section 5 = I’d like to be under the Tree

Missing section 6 = shindig

Missing section 7 = Belladonna’s

Missing section 8 = We would be so happy you and me.

Missing section 9 = garden

The Party Tree

I’d like to see the Party Tree
At the long-expected party near Bag End.
He’ll let us in, at Hobbiton,
To his long-expected party near Bag End.

Otho my love, you’ll come and see
The long-expected party with me.
I’d like to be under the Tree

We would gaze awed, indeed slack-jawed,
At the dazzling display of blooming fire,
Hear daring tales, nursing our ales,
At the most awaited shindig in the Shire.

We would skulk and scope around
For valuables as can be found.
I’d like to be under the Tree

We would steal, or cop a feel
Of silverware at every seating place
(…ware at every seating place)
Oh what joy, for Belladonna’s boy,
Showing no wrinkles on his face.
(wrinkles on his face)

We would be so happy you and me
With Baggins gone, I’d know just what to do.
I’d like to see the Party Tree
From a Sackville Bag End garden with you.

Source audio with lyrics http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRu-oEwA0Ec
Source lyrics only http://www.lyrics007.com/...Garden%20Lyrics.html

End Spoiler.

"That doesn't make much sense to me. But then again, you are quite small. Perhaps you're right."

Subject User Time
FOTR 10th Anniversary Party Song Parody “Warm Up Act” #1 PUZZLE CHALLENGE EDITION Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Dec 18 2011, 1:53pm
    Got It!! QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Dec 18 2011, 4:41pm
        Just to be sure... QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Dec 18 2011, 5:00pm
            i've checked Missing Section 2 and Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Dec 18 2011, 5:22pm
        awesome! and, whoops! Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Dec 18 2011, 5:02pm
        *Presents you, Quacking_Troll, your prizes and delivers a heartfelt apology* Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Dec 25 2011, 4:19am
            Hehehe, awesome prize, Thankyou!! QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Dec 26 2011, 10:32pm
                Done! Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Dec 27 2011, 4:52am
    perhaps some hints? Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Dec 18 2011, 5:13pm
        The last part repeating is what made it click for me... QuackingTroll Send a private message to QuackingTroll Dec 18 2011, 5:28pm
            I got a song stuck in my head and can't get it out Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Dec 18 2011, 7:15pm
        sure, but i'm having trouble with spoiler tag Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Dec 18 2011, 5:36pm
            eeeeee Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Dec 18 2011, 7:10pm
                now I get it! Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Dec 18 2011, 8:47pm
        hint (SPOILER) Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Dec 18 2011, 6:14pm
    I know this is A BIT delayed, (ANSWERS/SPOILERS) One Ringer Send a private message to One Ringer Dec 20 2011, 8:29am
        spoilers Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Dec 20 2011, 12:42pm
    Wrap-up with solutions (Spoiler) Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Dec 24 2011, 2:12am
        oi! Magpie Send a private message to Magpie Dec 24 2011, 3:10am
    ACK I messed up big time! This is to declare Quacking_Troll Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Dec 25 2011, 3:57am

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.