Our Sponsor Sideshow Collectibles Send us News
Lord of the Rings Tolkien
Search Tolkien
Lord of The RingsTheOneRing.net - Forged By And For Fans Of JRR Tolkien
Lord of The Rings Serving Middle-Earth Since The First Age

Lord of the Rings Movie News - J.R.R. Tolkien
Do you enjoy the 100% volunteer, not for profit services of TheOneRing.net?
Consider a donation!

Main Index   Search Posts   Who's Online   Log in
The One Ring Forums: Tolkien Topics: The Arena:
Orcs v Your own self

Jonathan the Elf
Rivendell

Sep 25 2011, 10:42pm

Views: 973
Shortcut
Orcs v Your own self Can't Post

Okay here is one. You v Orcs. So how many orcs do you think you could take on. All at once you have can have any Middle-Earth weapon you want.

Jonathan the Elf (fan)

“How shall a man judge what to do in such times? Yea ask. As he ever has judged, good and ill have not changed since yesteryear; nor are they one thing among Elves and Dwarves and another thing among . It is a man’s part to discern them, as much as in the Golden woods an in his own house” said Aragorn

Subject User Time
Orcs v Your own self Jonathan the Elf Send a private message to Jonathan the Elf Sep 25 2011, 10:42pm
    Oh gosh... aranelthehobbit22 Send a private message to aranelthehobbit22 Sep 26 2011, 12:38am
    :O GlowWorm Send a private message to GlowWorm Sep 26 2011, 11:50pm
        LOL Jonathan the Elf Send a private message to Jonathan the Elf Sep 30 2011, 5:26am
    Well the fact that I couldn't have a machine gun really narrows things down... Wraith Buster Send a private message to Wraith Buster Sep 27 2011, 12:13am
    I suppose if I had some Jack Links Beef Jerky and a couple of immature friends we could take on one Uruk-Hai ala those "Messin with Sasquatch" commercials.// Bladerunner Send a private message to Bladerunner Sep 27 2011, 3:25am
        I always feel so sorry for Sasquatch when I see those commercials... taekotemple Send a private message to taekotemple Oct 1 2011, 1:50am
    interesting.... Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Sep 27 2011, 6:02pm
        Sweet as Jonathan the Elf Send a private message to Jonathan the Elf Sep 30 2011, 5:22am
            oh? Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Sep 30 2011, 9:16pm
                re Jonathan the Elf Send a private message to Jonathan the Elf Oct 10 2011, 5:38am
                    staff & Glamdring combo Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Oct 10 2011, 3:16pm
                        LARP Jonathan the Elf Send a private message to Jonathan the Elf Oct 11 2011, 5:14am
                            polymer waster Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Oct 11 2011, 5:53pm
    Me.... Donry Send a private message to Donry Sep 28 2011, 2:03am
    That would depend on the battle taekotemple Send a private message to taekotemple Sep 28 2011, 3:22pm
        LOL! The orc would claim he only signed up to 'find' the halfling not change its diapers! ;0) // Bladerunner Send a private message to Bladerunner Sep 28 2011, 8:19pm
        "artistic or practical Jonathan the Elf Send a private message to Jonathan the Elf Sep 30 2011, 5:19am
    My choice? Patty Send a private message to Patty Oct 1 2011, 6:31pm
    Give me two knives and a whole lot of orcs Mad Hatter of Middle-Earth Send a private message to Mad Hatter of Middle-Earth Oct 8 2011, 12:58pm
    I cannot say how many... warrioress Send a private message to warrioress Oct 10 2011, 8:38pm
        sweet! Ruxendil_Thoorg Send a private message to Ruxendil_Thoorg Oct 11 2011, 1:42am
    3 to 5 tolkiennerd Send a private message to tolkiennerd Oct 12 2011, 1:01pm
        One million (as I put my pinky finger to the corner of my mouth) TheNazgul Send a private message to TheNazgul Oct 13 2011, 9:23pm
    Hmmm Rána Baggins Send a private message to Rána Baggins Oct 18 2011, 8:51pm
    That depends..... Eruonen Send a private message to Eruonen Oct 18 2011, 9:27pm
    Orcs. We 21th centurers would be mere game to them. Faenoriel Send a private message to Faenoriel Oct 24 2011, 2:49pm
    my won self AncalagontheBlack Send a private message to AncalagontheBlack Jan 7, 3:49pm

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3

home | advertising | contact us | back to top | search news | join list | Content Rating

This site is maintained and updated by fans of The Lord of the Rings, and is in no way affiliated with Tolkien Enterprises or the Tolkien Estate. We in no way claim the artwork displayed to be our own. Copyrights and trademarks for the books, films, articles, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law. Design and original photography however are copyright © 1999-2012 TheOneRing.net. Binary hosting provided by Nexcess.net

Do not follow this link, or your host will be blocked from this site. This is a spider trap.